My ice cream

Beauty in everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12 : my ice cream

In photography rooms,it's in dead silence.since every freshmen girls now know how sehun's attitude they give up one by one.make photography club not so crowd like before.i am just looking at my pic which taken by me.it's look ugly,cause the deadline sehun gives to me,i just have 4 days left.i frown when i see the next one it's looked like a kid who takes a picture.

I hear foot step come near me,and stop behind me.i turn around and found sehun.his hand is in pocket,i smile at him and ear smiles from him.
"What are you doing?"
He is asking me before sit on another chair.
"Nothing"
"Really?"
I nod for the answer,and lean on the chair.
"Sehun-ssi what if-"
"Sehun,it's strange if you call me in formal way"
"Right sehun what if i can't do this all photography things?"
"It's okay thought,when i first join photography club in my middle school,i can't doing anything.i can't take a picture which so lively or beautiful.until some day i walked in han river area.i saw a young girls cry,she sits on the bench.even she cry i still can look beauty inside her.she doesn't change at all.she looked so broke and lifeless,so i took picture of her.and the results is so beautiful,in that picture she cried in silent while the sky too like crying with her,but i can still her beauty in that picture.thanks to girl because of her i can know how take a beautiful picture."
"Wow i really want to see that photo,are you still meet that girl?"
"I still meet her,even she doesn't remember me"
"Ouch that hurt"
He nods and just gives a meaningful look before pat my head and stand up.
"My tummy want to fill it up,are you coming?"
"To where?"
"Everything you want"
I smile widely well i feel hungry too,i grab all my stuff and enter it to my bag.i sling my bag on my shoulder before go outside with sehun
-------------------

"I really love this noodle!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter