Real date

Beauty in everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23 :

real date

"I like that movie very much,yifan let's watch the sequel!"
Yeonsoo claps her hand,feel excited after watch that horror movie.kris just watch how happy his girlfriend after watch that cruel movie.i sip my bubble tea and try to keep my face look blank.
Actually i just thinking about how sehun lent his shoulder for me And half hug me! I know sehun just act like friend,he just pity me look like that so he help me.but he just say cheesy thing to me!! No no no he didn't mean it.

"When your beautiful date staring at you with sparkle eyes normally made me nervous"

Your beautiful date....that's mean he thinks i am beautiful.no haru sometime a boy tell someone beautiful to make fun of girl.i groan and ruffle my hair,forget it haru forget it can you.
"Haru Are you okay?"
Yeonsoo voices pull me comeback to reality,and everyone is staring at me right now.i glance at them nervously but then act cassually,i take a sip my bubble tea before reply her.
"I am Perfectly fine"
"Really?"
Kris furrow his eyebrow,he looked concerns.i smile widely at them try to act i am really fine.
"But you look daydreaming for a second you smiled like a crazy woman but the next one second you looked like all dark cloud cover your head you frowned and like you try to admit a reality"
My face become blank now,so all of them realise.try to think haru,don't say it because of sehun.
"It's because that movie we watched"
Yeonsoo furrow her eyebrow,she eyed me try to discover something.
"But i think you enjoy it."
"Yeah i enjoy it when see psycopath stabs someone eye with fork"
"I mean,you enjoy it when sehun hugged you there"
Cause yeonsoo statement,me and sehun in unison turn around to look at her.so my best friend watched us.
"You two look together there! It's the best double date!!"
"Yeon!"
I massage my temple cause her,she doesn't help at all.hope can talk about it to her so she can stop act like this.
"You guys should date again,you two look good"
"Hyung.."
Kris is same too! Now i know why this two can become a couple.sehun who sits beside me too feel uneasy too cause this derp couple.kris phone vibrate indicate there is a message,he opens it immediately.
"We have to go babe"
He pulls yeonsoo so she get up from her chair.yeonsoo slings her slingbag,get ready for go.
"Where are you going?"
I ask them,cause hey they say want to hang out with us and now they boom have to go.and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter