Unofficial double date

Beauty in everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22 :

unofficial double date

 

I run to the park and feel so dumb,it's 8.45 and i still in my apartement.right now 9.12 and i still run to the park.i curse that damn bus which make me become more late.
All night i thought about today,yeonsoo and kris definetly can count it as a date.but isn't that make me and sehun go to a date too.so it'a unofficially double date.that makes me prepare myself than i thought.
I am wearing a navy sleeveless turtle neck dress which hug my body perfectly,the length just reach above my knee.i curl my hair so it's become look more wavy and i even put an eyeliner!.it's just outfit look when i want to go to date,and sadly maybe just me who think it will be unofficial double date.
I arrive at the park,and found yeon soo and kris sit on bench.while sehun stand up holding his phone.yeonsoo like always looked stunning.she just wearing a grey short and pale turqoise shirt.for her outer,she wear pink baby bomber jacket.and just with that she looked stunning,i envy her.
Other hand kris just wearing a grey shirt with his jeans,honestly he still handsome.and for sehun,suprisely he is wearing a navy leather jacket which Match with my outfit.under his jacket he wears white shirt and jeans.
"Uhm guys sorry for being late"
I approach them and poke yeonsoo arm.yeonsoo look up at me and grin super widely.
"Look at you! You are so beautiful,no wonder why you are being late.it's rare to see you like this again"
"Stop it yeon-ah,you make me embrassing"
She widen her eyes when she take a glance from sehun.she cover with her hands.
"Even your outfit matching with sehun!!! It's perfect.look at them yifan they are so cute"
Kris stand up and eyeing from me to sehun.then he smirks and raise is eyebrow like usual.
"Babe stop screaming,yeah they look cute.shall we go?"
Definetly my face blushing again and again,ugh.i cover my face with my hair,why i am always like this.yeonsoo holds kris hand tangled her hand with his.while follow them to the parking area with sehun walk beside me.he still quite since i arrived here,his hand in his pocket and wear his ussualy blank face.kris and yeonsoo walk away to kris car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter