He is hurting his own heart

Beauty in everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 35 :

He is hurting his own heart

Sehun's pov

3 march 2012

Highschool,i attend the best highschool in seoul.every freshmen is gathering in auditorium room.i glance to every corner and found yuri waves her hand toward me.without thinking twice i walk toward her.auditorium is getting full cause students by stundents fill it.
I sit on middle row with yuri.i just get to know with guy beside me,taehyung.feel curious with surrounds me and then qmy eyes land on one girl.a girl now has a long brown hair,year by year make her look beautiful than ever.

"She attends this school too"

I look back to yuri who just said words.yuri give me a mening look.

"Haru now attend same school with you."

After yuri finishes her words i look back at haru who seem look more cofindent.she doesn't look want to burst into tears or fragile girl,she is different now.haru is talking with someone beside her,wearing highschool uniform make her look more delicate.
Suprisely haru turn her head toward my direction and waves her hand.furrow my eyebrow cause she smiles at here too,does she know me?? Then reality hits me when i realise yuri sits beside me.i look at yuri who smiles back at haru.

"Good catch dude,she is beautiful"

Then i snap my head to my left just to
Found taehyung is eyeing haru.i give him cold stare and that's doesn't make him back off.

"Comeon sehun she's yours okay"

He raise his hand up indicate if he isn't make a plan hitting on haru.
Well is really something i can predictable,kang haru now is my schoolmate.

 

Like i said haru isn't a girl which make you glance toward her when she walk pass.but she be friend with someone who does.lee yeonsoo,her best friend ever since haru enter high school.being friend with the perfect girl in school make every boys take a interest toward haru too.everyone know she is capable being a lovely girlfriend but when they try seem haru never cosinder to involve in love.
Each boy by boy give up and just admire her from a far,just like me.
Puberty seem change me become eyecandy for some girl,they always confessed their feeling toward me which i'll reject.why i never accept them,simple cause my eyes still land on kang haru.

 

 

6 august 2012

Taehyung and me are sitting on bench,watch haru's class doing sport.after years observe her i know she really bad in sport.she sits on grass watching her friend do some sport.

"You still being coward? Look every boy know she is the fresh meat"

Taehyung chirps while he take burger to his mouth.i am not planning to answer taehyung,cause i barely reply his silly comments.haru then tries to make her hair into ponytail which make her look more beautiful,being smartass i grab my camera and snap her.

"I guess i know haru's ex"

Heard haru name being called from taehyung mouth i turn my head to look at him.

"Who?"

"Park Chanyeol,one year above us. He now stays in bucheon."

I nod my head when get more information.i glance at haru who seems walk to my direction.panic,i try to act cool when she instantly sit one bench below me.taehyung nudge me with his elbow and give me sign to talk to haru.i roll my eyes automaticly and try to avoid how monkey like taehyung right now.

"Hey what time is it?"

Instantly i look down just to found haru is eyeing me.she blinks once and then i realise if she just asked me.

"14.36"

She smile politely which make my heart flutter and she nods before turn around.
Taehyung gasps and spank my arm,look very excited.he leans closer and talk almost like whisper.

"Man she initiate talks to you,for the first time!"

I glance at him and nod,haru just asked me without me started it.i think 1436 will be my lucky number.

 

And after years,she still doesn't regconize me.barely know my existen untill fate come like light struck.

 

 

 

3 march 2013

When i open my back door new class,seem it's just introduction section.i glance up to front and feel lucky if it's mrs.lee.why i feel lucky? cause she is very kind one,so i am not will being scolded by her.when mrs.lee catch me she smiles make i utter some sorry cause being late.there's one empty seat in back row,near kai and a girl who hides her face into her palm.i sit on my seat just to realis mrs.lee is still eyeing me.

"Look we have another student who just come late,introduces yourself kids"

I purse my lips to thin line,then i stand up again to introduce myself.everyone staring toward me some girls with amazed in eyes and bored in guys eyes.cause my habbit i never use my smile to random people,so i wear my blank face and sit again.well i know everyone is staring at me but i feel strange tickle sensation from my right,feel someone observe me.i turn my head and found haru is eyeing me with her big eyes.she is my classmate and sitting beside me,how lucky i am.
when haru's met my eyes she widden her eyes and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter