09.

Im in love with my COUSIN...????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After waiting in the line, we all went to sit at the drop tower. Again, i got stuck between Gyu oppa and L oppa...why the hell i am always between these two, i seriously can't understand. Anyways, jinhee didn't want to ride this so sungyeol oppa stayed back for her. Ofcourse we didn't leave them just like that...we teased them alot...hehehe... Oh back to present, jisoo unnie is on gyu oppa's left and they are holding hands..ofcourse they are couple, they will hold hands..duh.. i looked to my right and L oppa is staring in front of him.. he has his that famous i-dont-care look..to me, his side view is visible and i'll admit it honestly, he is so damn handsome and not to forget, the sunshine is making his skin shine which is making him look like an angel...Omg..omo what the hell i am thinking..come back to your senses haneul...

"HANI.." "Huh..." I looked toward the source of the voice and its gyu oppa.. "Are you alright..?" "Yes, i am oppa" "Then why were you slapping your face like that..??" I blushed..omo its so embarassing..-.-

"U-uh umm i-i" "Everyone's ready?" The drop tower manager (idk what to call him XD) shouted.. He saved me... I was clutching my seat belt..the tower started to go upwards slowly...Its so high, i can see the whole area from here..Suddenly it dropped at a very high speed...i closed my eyes and clutched gyu oppa's hand..

after the ride got stopped i opened my eyes slowly and found that gyu oppa is caressing jisoo unnie's hair as she's vomiting..aww poor she.. but wait..im still holding hands from before, then..i looked toward my side and to my bad, i guessed it right, i clutched the hands of L oppa instead of gyu oppa..omo what did i do.. "Are you okay?" L oppa asked, i slowly nodded my head in response. He then looked towards his hands and then i realised, i quickly take back my hand from his.. "Im sorry, i didn't meant to-" "Its okay" he replied and went ahead..

After getting off, i went towards others to join them.. "Hey haneul, are you alright?" Sungjong asked while holding my shoulders..i smiled.. "Yes, i am jjongiee..where's hoya oppa and dongwoo oppa" "Hoya got sick really bad, he's in restroom and dongwoo is helping him" woohyun oppa told me while laughing continuously. "Anyways lets go to the next ride" sungyeol oppa cheered. We all shouted in agreement. "But which one?" I asked "How about ferris wheel?" Woohyun oppa suggested and we all agreed.

Unfortunately jisoo unnie was not feeling good as well so she, hoya oppa and dongwoo oppa couldn't join us. Gyu oppa also wanted to wait with jisoo unnie but unnie insisted to him to join us,so he agreed. We all lined up for ferris wheel, and everyone is choosing their partners while waiting for their turns. "Sungyeol will go with jinhee, right yeollie" woohyun oppa said and they both blushed.

"Okay so me and sungjong will go together...then what about you haneul?" Woohyun oppa asked me with a mischevious glint in his eyes, i couldn't decip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter