06.

Im in love with my COUSIN...????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"yah haneulllieeee~" jinhee clung to me like a koala as soon as i entered through the school gates..Gyu oppa has left to meet his girlfriend..

"Yah what are you doing? And why are you screaming.. can't you tone it down" i said a bit annoyed

"Aye~ you little.." she pouted. "Anyways..we need to talk" she said while squinting her eyes.

"About what?" 

"You..why didn't you tell me that there's something between you and that L" she said.

"Huh..wh-what the hell are you talking about..are you crazy"

"Then what was that yesterday..him cleaning your mouth for you.. awww...that was so romantic~" she squealed.

"Aish..there's nothing like what you are thinking pabo-ah" i hit her head with my knuckles.

"Yah..it hurts" she said while caressing the area hitted by me.

"Serves you right.. now stop thinking nuinsance and lets go to class..kaja" i said entangling our arms together while walking to our class..

"Im confused too jinhee-ah..why did he do that...what was he thinking..but may be he's not that cold that he pretends to be.."

i thought and then shrugged and walked towards the class.

Lunch Time:-

"hey haneul..come and sit here" woohyun oppa gestured me to sit beside him. I smiled and sat there.

"Uhmm...jinhee-ah you can come and sit here" sungyeol oppa said and gestured the vacant seat between him and sungjong.

"Yeah yeah..jinhee-sshi you should sit there" Hoya oppa said cheekily.. Jinhee's face turned bright red and shyly went towards the said seat. I smiled at them and then someone sat at the left of me. i turned my head to see who it is and its none other than L, suddenly he looked towards me and our eyes met. I gave him a small smile in acknowledgement and turned back my head towards the table.

"Hyungs you know what happened today~" sungjong said while slyly smiling at me. I furrowed my eyes in thought and realising what he's talking about..

"Yah sungjong-ah don't you dare..!!" I said glaring at him. He sticked his tongue out at me.

"Ohkk whats going on..what are you talking about sungjong" Sunggyu oppa asked looking at me and sungjong. 

"You know hyung your "favourite cousin" here failed her maths test today and that too very terribly" sungjong said.. i gave him a hard glare and ducked dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter