18.

Im in love with my COUSIN...????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HANEUL POV:

"HELLO"

"HANEUL where are you?" come down to seoul hospital palli..sunggyu hyung got into an accident and..."

i couldn't heard the rest of his words as the phone slid down from my hand and tears started rolling down my cheeks...i can't think anything straight and isn't able to decipher why it's happening to me..

"haneul-ah!!! what's wrong? haneul!!!" myungsoo oppa grabbed my shoulders and asked me with worry written in his eyes.

"gyu o-oppa...accident..seoul hospital" i managed to say those words in between my hiccups and myungsoo oppa's eyes got widen at the news. he then asked me to calm down and wiped away my tears.then he get a taxi and we made our way to the hospital. All the time i was chanting my prays for gyu oppa.

finally when we reached the hospital i ran to the reception area and asked the girl about gyu oppa's room.

"excuse-me there's a patient of accident case under the name Kim sunggyu. can you please tell me where he is"

"oh yes..wait a minute!...uh he is on the second floor, room 205" i said my thanks and we ran towards the lift. In the lift, i then realised that myungsoo oppa is holding my hand or wait he was holding it eversince from the taxi. the lifts ping sound and opening of its door distracted me from my thoughts and i rushed outside finding the said room and finally found it.

i barged into the room and saw everyone's there..Infinite, jin, eomma and appa..and they were surrounding the bed. Because of the sound that the door made they looked at me and  backed away from the bed as i made my way towards it..My heart is thumping and my mind is blank. finally gyu oppa came into my sight and i couldn't believe my eyes.

he is....

just alright!!! he has a plaster on his right foot and some scratches on his face...other than that he is perfectly fine....!!!! i opened my mouth but no words came out. then i look around and stopped my gaze at sungyeol oppa. i walked towards him and he tried to hide behind dongwoo oppa. i stood in front of him and narrowed my eyes..

"YOU..!! you said he got into an accident"

"u-uhmmm yes he got in an accident...h-he fell down from the stairs" i was shocked at his r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter