10.

Im in love with my COUSIN...????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sunggyu pov:

"hani do you-"

"oh , mom is calling me..i'll be back"

"oh hani i want to say-"

"omo...i forgot to switch off the stove.."

*sigh* why is she avoiding me...she has never done that..i don't know why but whenever i try to talk to her she makes silly excuses and ran away from there. she won't even listen to me. I've a important thing to tell her.

"Hani..." i called her name when i found her coming out of her room, but she suddenly tried to close the door.I stopped the door from closing by sticking my foot between it.

"HANI..YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO ME" i sternly said and after few seconds she opened the door and went in and sat at the edge of her bed. I too went inside her room and sat at the chair in front of her. I looked at her, she's keeping her eyes down. Her long lashes cascading upon her rosy cheeks. her black hairs looks so beautiful...i cleared my throat realising what im doing.

"Hani..why are you avoiding me?" i asked her softly..she stays silent. i exhaled out a long breath.

"hani there's something i wanted to tell you.." she looked at me with curiousness in her eyes.

"i need to go back home for few days..there's something came up and its urgent." i finally said it and she suddenly  became sad.

"hey its for few days and i'll be back  soon" i told her caressing her hair. she just nodded her head slowly. I softly smiled at her and went out of her room.

i don't know why but i don't like her seeing sad...it make my heart aches whenever i see her sad...what is wrong with me. I think i care too much about her..yeah thats the case..I convinced myself and went into my room.

 

HANEUL POV:

"Hani here's your breakfast...quickly eat it or else you'll be late" eomma said

"eomma...let me call oppa first...i turned to go upstairs when eomma's voice stopped me.

"Hani..sunggyu went back to his home today morning...didn't he told you?" oh yeah....i forgot about it totally.. I slowly turned back and nodded my head at eomma and solemnly sat at my chair..it feels weird eating breakfast alone today. After finishing my breakfast, i bid goodbye to eomma and started walking towards the bus stop. Sunggyu oppa didn't even said goodbye before going...oh yeah...why should he do that...im his cousin only...im not that important to him...but then why do i feel that something is wrong...that something is missing..."

 

"hey haneul...wats up?" woohyun oppa as usual slung a hand on my shoulder and asked me..i just gave him a small smile in return and started walking toward my classroom.

"whats

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter