05.

Im in love with my COUSIN...????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After having the ice-cream we bid goodbye's to each other and now me and gyu oppa are walking side-by-side to our home. I don't know why he's so silent and even if i ask something or try to start a conversation he'll just end it with a one word reply. *Sigh* 

"We're home" i said while entering through the door.

"Oh good you're back, go change and come down. Dinner will be ready till then" eomma came out from the kitchen and said.

Gyu oppa gave a smile to eomma and went upstairs to his room. I also followed him to my room. I got freshed and changed into a baggy t-shirt and black shorts. "why oppa is so silent.He didn't talk to me yesterday and now too he's acting like i've done something"

"Haneul-ah~come down for dinner" 

"neh~" i replied and went downstairs. Gyu oppa, omma and appa are busy in some conversation. Wait appa is here.

"Appaaaa~" i squealed and run to him and gave him a big hug. Appa is a businessman so mostly he's on his business trips or in another city for handling the business.

"Aigoo, how's my little girl" appa asked smiling ever so affectionately at me. "Im good appa, i missed you so much" i replied and pouted at the last part. He chuckled and said "i missed you too my sweetie, now sit and have dinner okay" 

I obeyed him and sat down beside gyu oppa. I gave him a glance and he smiled at me. I blinked and smiled back. okay so he's back to normal. I thought and shrugged it off.

"So sunggyu how are you feeling here? Is haneul bothering you alot" appa asked sunggyu oppa. 

"Appa~" i whined, gyu oppa chuckled.

"Neh samchoon im fine, and about haneul, well im keeping up with her till now i don't know about the future'' 

"Hey..!! Its not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter