17.

Im in love with my COUSIN...????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haneul POV:

"Haniii wake uppp~"

"Come-on hani...wake up quickly..!!!" Eomma is trying her best to wake me up but WHYYYYY???? Its WEEKEND for god-sake, let me have my beauty sleep...

"Hani, baby wake up and get ready Kim's son is waiting for you downstairs" i don't know anyone right now...i want sleep...who the hell is this Kim's son who is- wait...Kim's son...Kim's Son...KIM'S SON...TT..!!!! i jolted up and looked at eomma, narrowing my eyes...

"Eomma would you like to tell me why is HE here?" I crossed my hands in front of my chest and narrowed my eyes at her..

"oh...did i forget to tell you that he'll be here so that you can meet and know each other" 

whatt...aishh how can she...i nodded my head and she laughed slyly

"Well...we can't do anything now right...now get up, & get ready quickly...he's downstairs.." she patted my knee and quickly goes out of my room before i could say anything *sigh* how can she do this to me...i groaned and went to the washroom to freshen up.

After i done showering, i wore a baby-pink coloured dress that my eomma picked out for me...it's a knee-length dress and has a belt around its waist...Well i need to say that its beautiful..i put on a light make-up and let my hair loose.. i once again checked myself in the mirror and went downstairs to finally meet that Mr. Kim's Son...

I can hear them talking and laughing...and suddenly im feeling nervous and i don't want to go and meet him...it doesn't feel right...

"Oh she's here...!" Eomma said and i looked in front of me...appa and eomma is giving me their best smile and then i looked at the third person... 

"Youuuu...!!!" We both said at the same time...both equally shocked..!!!

"you guys know each other?" Eomma said looking confusingly between him and me..

how can this happen...out of all the people why it has to be him...omg...now what should i do...!!! 

i composed myself and explained eomma and appa who are now more confused than ever..

"Yes eomma and appa...we know each other...he's Kim myungsoo oppa...he studies in the same college with me and he's friends with gyu oppa.."

Eomma jump up gleefully and started saying things like "its wonderful...how great...aww.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter