16.

Im in love with my COUSIN...????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​haneul pov:

​something is wrong with gyu oppa...he's not his usual-self. he is not bickering with me and when i tried to talk to him he just smiled at me and left from there. aishhh...!!! this is making me crazy. I so wanna talk to him...i want to know what's wrong with him and i want to share my thoughts to him. come to think of it, he didn't even talked to me about yesterdays event and he's the only one whom i can talk to freely...yeah i have jin also, but knowing her she'll be just so excited and will go telling about it to everyone.. *sigh*    we enter the gates of the school and Infinite and jin were all there waiting for us. i went towards them and said my greetings. "hey pretty lady...how are you?" woohyun oppa sling his hand over my shoulders and wiggles his eyebrow...i rolled my eyes at him and start talking to jin to which he clutched his heart and went to gyu oppa pretending hurt and telling him how cruel i am. I smiled at his antics but it got faltered after seeing gyu oppa again. he smiled too at namu oppa but its a forced one. we made eye-contact for few seconds and then he excused himself and went to his class-room.  "haneul-ah gwenchana?" jin asked me and i replied her with a yes and we also went towards our class. 

i was jotting down the notes from the blackboard when i got a slip from my right. i looked at jin who is giving me a serious gaze and i opened the note to read it..

"lunch, terrrace, talk..!!' i couldn't helped myself but giggled after reading it but jin's intense glare shut me up and i just nodded at her.

after sometime the bell rang signalling the lunch time. we made an excuse to sungjong and went to the terrace.

"now miss, would you tell me what's wrong or not?" jin said to me, glaring with her arms crossed tapping her left foot on the ground. i smiled weakly and hugged her.

"I missed you jin" i said, suddenly getting emotional. its true that we meet everyday but its not the same thing ever since she got a boyfriend. im not complaining, i to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter