08.

Im in love with my COUSIN...????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HANEUL POV:

Bad bad bad bet a bad bad girl
Bad bad bad bet a bad bad girl
Bad bad bad bet a bad bad girl

"hmmm....who is disturbing my sleep at the weekend" i covered my ears with the pillow to blocked the sound...

Eonje bwado cham naccseon yeojaya
Bad bad bad bet a bad bad girl
Bad bad bad bet a bad bad girl
Bad bad bad bet a bad...

"AIISHHHHH..." i picked up my phone to check the caller i.d and its none other than my sweet best friend...aishh chincha~...

"WHAT...!" i shouted at her obviously annoyed cause she disturbed my precious sleep...

"woahhh... someone is cranky in the morning..." ii shot up from my laying position after hearing a boy voice, i checked the caller i.d again and its jinhee's number but who is talking to me now..

"umm...who is it?"

he laughed and said "Im sungyeol silly"

"omo...sungyeol oppa...mianhaeyo i didn't know it was you...im so sorry for shouting like that..im-"

"yah yah...haneul-ah calm down its okay i can understand...you don't need to say sorry again and again" he chuckled.

i sighed.. "ohh..so oppa what is it? is everything alright?why are you calling from jinhee's phone? is she alright?"

"Goshh haneul...i asked you to calm down...everythings fine and jinhee is also absolutely fine! i don't have your number thats why im calling from her number"

he replied. I exhaled out a long relieved breath.

"so is there something important oppa?"

"oh yes there is...get ready...."

suddenly my room's door busted open and gyu oppa came in. "Yah hani, get ready quickly we are going out"

"HUH..?"

"I guess i don't have to tell you anything now...so bye..meet you later haneul" Sungyeol oppa said and end the call. I am in a dazed...what the hell is happening...i was staring blankly at the phone in my hand when gyu oppa's voice bring me back..

"Yah...why are you still sitting there...palli..go and wash up and get ready we are going out with them to the amusement park today"

"But.."

"no buts...now go.." he pulled me up from my bed and pushed me to the bathroom and locked the door.. *sigh* what a great start of the weekend.

after getting freshen up i pulled on a simple blue denim jeans and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter