04.

Im in love with my COUSIN...????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hanie, lets go or we'll miss the bus" sunggyu oppa said.

"Coming..!!" I replied in a monotonus voice. I don't know why im feeling down. Maybe because oppa came late yesterday and didn't even talk to me. When he came back he was so happy must be his date with unnie went too good that he forget about me... OH HANEUL..DON'T BE SELFISH, ITS OPPA'S LIFE HE CAN'T ALWAYS BE AROUND YOU NOW.. i thought to myself.

"Haneul-ah back to earth, hello" 

"Huh..o-oh neh oppa?"sunggyu oppa frowned.

"Yah what were you thinking so deeply that you weren't paying attention to what i was blabbering for last ten minutes"

"Oh nothing much..just some stuff" i tightly smiled at him.

"Haniee you know you can't lie to me" he said furrowing his eyebrows.

"I know oppa..and im not lying, you don't worry..its some girls stuff" i waved my hands to convince him" he just looked at me but said ok. I know he's not convinced but thank god he didn't ponder much about it.

 

Here i am  keeping my hands on my ears to save myself from getting deaf from all those squeals and screams of those fangirls.. *sigh* can't they get a life other than this i don't know why they do this.

"Hey haneullieeeeeee i missed you" jinhee screamed at my ear while hugging me.. "Yah jinhee don't you ever dare to scream like that again" i said glaring at her. "You're no fun" she pouted. I smiled at her anitcs and was about to say somethinh when a hand slung around my shoulder and when i move my head to see who is it..its none other than Sungjong. 

"Hey haneul..how are you?" he said while smiling. "Umm im fine" i smiled back. I guess i've to get use to it.

"Hey saengiee.. wats up?" Woohyun oppa winked at me. OHKKK..

"Yah Nam woohyun don't wink at my haniee" sunggyu oppa voice boomed. Woohyun oppa raised up his hand as if surrendering. 

"Woahh hyung chill, she's like my little sis... don't be so over-protective of her'' i giggled at the interaction. I looked around, dongwoo oppa and hoya oppa are busy in talking about some dance step that they have learned sungyeol oppa is talking to L who is standing there with no emotion face, having that expression that seems that he's bored like hell. He is not even answering sungyeol oppa. To think of it I still wonder why did he walked with me to my home yesterday.

"Hey haneullie lets go to class the bell is about to ring" jinhee chirped. I nodded and we all moved towards the academic block. Reaching my classroom sunggyu oppa ruffled my hair and we bid see you's to each other and went to our class.

After going through the classes finally it came to an end. All the other students are scrambling out of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter