01.

Im in love with my COUSIN...????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"HANEUL...WAKE UP!!! Its so late..there's so much to do today" haneul's mom voice boomed through the room.

"mom..please let me sleep more" haneul covered her head with the pillow, trying to block the voice of her mother..

"Yah..!!! did you forget that sunggyu is coming today. We need to set the guest room for him.."

"wait...WHAT???" haneul suddenly sat on her bed with wide open eyes. "sunggyu oppa is coming today? is he gonna live with us?" haneul asked.

"wait..why are you so shocked? i've told you this yesterday night while you were  watching your favourite drama..." eomma looked at haneul who was now rapidly blinking at her, trying to remember when this whole conversation happened. "Haneul-ah' eomma sighed, "please don't get so immersed in your dramas that you forget what is happening around you. Now come on, get fresh quickly & come downstairs to have breakfast."

"yes~" haneul replied and quickly goes to the washroom to do her daily routine but today is one thing that's different, a huge smiled is plastered on her face, just by thinking that her favourite oppa is going to live with her from now on..!!!

Kim Sunggyu is Haneul's cousin or we can say her favourite  oppa..!! he is a year older than her. In her childhood they used to go to the same school, and play together. she used to tell him all her stories and everyday happenings and he would always listen to her calmly and take care of her like she's a precious jewel.

But then one day he moved out to other town with his family, that left haneul alone. And when he's coming back, she just can't hold back her happiness.

 

After refreshing, and having the breakfast, haneul is now diligently working to set the guest room according to the sunggyu's preference. she was working when suddenly the door bell rings...

"i'll take it" haneul shouted while skipping the stairs to reach the door and open it. There HE is standing with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter