Bonus #4 Hunhan

Secrets and Love

 

Bonus #4

 

 

 

Waking up was always a pleasant experience for Sehun, for every morning he would be greeted by the peaceful sleeping face that is Luhan’s. Sehun had never been an early riser. That was until he and Luhan had begun their relationship. Now every morning he would wake up before the elder and admire his face until the other is stirred from his dreams.

 

The beginning of their relationship was filled with tentative and hesitant touches. Each testing out the new territory. Sehun was still growing into himself, as both a beta and young man bordering on adulthood. He was all awkward and long, lanky limbs that had yet to fill out properly. Luhan had already reached that long ago, possessing a confidence and maturity that Sehun had yet to develop.

 

As time went on Sehun began to grow up, faster than any of the members could believe. He grew taller, surpassing Jongin and stopping just short of Zitao. His body filled out and his features became more defined and strong and with that came the confidence he had once been lacking.

 

The touches between the beta and omega became more intimate, more sure and less clumsy. Luhan had watched as the man he loved morphed from a shy teenager to a confident and proud adult.

 

They had been the first couple to come together in the group which hadn’t surprised anyone. They had formed a solid friendship nearly immediately after they had first met. Luhan hadn’t teased Sehun about his lisp and Sehun had never called him feminine. They had gained mutual respect and trust between each other and maintained it through the nearly five years they had been together.

 

While Luhan had been in China and Sehun in Korea their hearts had longed to be by each others sides. It was difficult for both of them but they managed to make it through. They had both watched as other couples began to form, some acting on their feeling while others dancing around them. They had watched it all.

 

Over the years the amount of PDA they were willing to show had increased but the majority of it was reserved for when they were behind closed door and four walls. Where they were the only ones to witness each other as their weakest and at their most vulnerable, as they fall apart and become victims of passion.

 

From beside him Luhan begins to stir, the omegas breathing becoming uneven. His eyes are moving about under his eyelids. Sehun stares in fascination as the omegas lashes begin the flutter, slowly blinking his eyes open as the try and rid themselves from sleep.

 

“Morning.” Says Sehun, the quiet boom of his voice a welcomed sound to Luhan’s early morning ears.

 

“Mornin’.” He mumbles, a pretty smile pulling at his lips like it does every morning.

 

Body still remaining with remnants of sleep, Luhan curls into the warmth of Sehun’s body. Sehun welcomes the contact, curling his arms around the smaller body of the elder and pulling him so he is half draped over Sehun’s front.

 

“I don’t want to move~” he whines, burring his face under the betas chin, hot breath fanning over his neck.

 

“Then don’t.” Sehun says simply.

 

They lay there in a pleasant silence, neither talking, just basking in each others presence. They are about to drift back off again when there’s a nearly silent rap of knuckles on the door. It cracks open to reveal Jongdae’s face who smiles apologetically at the snuggling couple.

 

“Practice was rescheduled. We have to be in the studio in half an hour.” He says quietly, backing back out and closing the door once he had delivered the message.

 

They both groaned, their day of doing absolutely nothing had just been taken away from them. Luhan rolls off of Sehun while the beta sits up and lethargically makes his way off of the bed. He looks to Luhan and sees him still lying down, not looking like he’s going to move and inch.

 

“Come on baby. We have to shower.” He coaxes.

 

“Carry me.” The omega demands, holding his arms out in a sign to be lifter up.

 

Rolling his eyes Sehun hoists the elder up, the elder wrapping he legs around the betas waist and arms around his neck. Luhan giggles, pressing a kiss to Sehun’s nose. Sehun smiles adoringly at the omega, returning the action and making their way to the bathroom.

 

Lets just say they took longer than thirty minutes.

 


Hunhan is such a cute couple are they not :)

 

Okay, I feel like I was trolled by SM. For the first time I decided to wait up to watch the video when it came out. It comes time for it to be released and youtube crashes and then it fixes itself yet there's still no MV. A couple of minutes later the album has been released yet the MV is still no where to be seen. I told myself I would gave it until 11:30 and then I have to go to bed because I have uni tomorrow then I get a notification on twitter saying it won't be released until the morning and I died a little inside. I stayed up for nothing D:

 

Now about the songs I'll start with She's Dreaming. It was an absolutely beautiful song. I didn't want to do this but it was dreamy~ Can't Bring Me Down is such a jam! It's so catchy. It's been in my head all day :D And now for Lotto. I do like it, it has a nice beat and everything but... (don't hate me!!) it's definitely not my favourite EXO song. I've never been a real big fan of autotune so the first time I listened to it I kinda cringed. The more I listened to it the more I liked it but the autotune still puts me off a little bit. It's sound super americanised- but don't jump on me I'm not saying it's a bad thing!! :) The MV was well done though. And Jongdae, god he looks so good. Him leaning back in that chair with his white shirt and glass of vine looking like a pimp is the best. I can't wait for a dance version to come out. The dance looks sick! I'll definitely be watching the live version- hopefully the autotune is cut down for it. What did you guys think?

 

See you tomorrow!!