Bonus #3 Taoris

Secrets and Love

 

Bonus #3

 

 

 

 

“Yifan.” Zitao says from the next to the alpha.

 

“Yeah.” Yifan answers to the call of his name.

 

“Do you have something to need to ask me?” he says, eyes hopeful and waiting. Yifan looks at the younger male and swallows nervously.

 

“Uhhh no…” he says but even he’s not completely sure of his answer.

 

The younger mans face goes blank before he abruptly stands up and storms away, his bedroom door slamming seconds after he disappears from the alphas sight.

 

“Was that Zitao storming down the hallway and slamming his door again?” asks Luhan as he enters the lounge room, hair still damp from the shower he had taken not too long ago.

 

“Who else does that?” Yifan says rhetorically, putting his head in his hands and groaning.

 

“You know what?” starts Luhan. “I feel no sympathy towards you and your situation at all.” He deadpans and Yifan groans again. “Just ask him. You, and everyone else knows that there’s no way he’ll say no.”

 

“But what if he does?” he asks – whines – and Luhan stares at him like he’s the most stupidest creature on the entire planet, no universe, a look that’s reserved entirely for him.

 

“I seriously have no idea what he sees in you.” Luhan says. Fed up with the conversation – with Yifan – Luhan walks away. He has better things to do than deal with a teenager.

 

Yifan slumps down onto the couch, his to long legs hanging over the side and sighs. It’s been three years, three long years and he still hadn’t managed to ask the tall omega out. Three years of gathering up the courage only to chicken out at the last minute. It was funny to the members at first. After every failed attempt they would follow him around flapping their arms and clucking like chickens, but now they were all just annoyed. They’ve never seen anyone intentionally block themselves as much as Yifan does.

 

Be it either simply losing the resolve to finish, or choking on his food and drink, or even trying to kill himself by accidently falling over his own two feet and various other objects that no one else would usually fall over. All of his attempts had failed spectacularly.

 

He flails his limbs around on the lounge in frustration, knocking cushions all over the floor.

 

“Why can’t I just ask Zitao out?” he questions out loud, rubbing his hands down his face.

 

“Well, you could start by rewording what you had just said.” Comes a voice from across him and his whole body freezes. He knows that voice. It’s one that’s been plaguing his thoughts for the longest time.

 

He looks over and sees Zitao, standing there, hip cocked and eyebrows raised, waiting for Yifan to make his move.

 

“Uhhh.” He says dumbly and he watches as Zitao’s face turns saying ‘really now?’.

 

“Um. Will you go out with me?” Yifan says after a moment and Zitao’s brow raises again.

 

“You don’t seem too sure of yourself.”

 

“Will you, Huang Zitao, go out with me.” He asks again, voice full of confidence the second time around.

 

The omega pretends to think for a moment and Yifan is left to sweat in his seat. “Yes. I’ll go out with you to stupid giant.” He smiles, then surprises Yifan by pressing a chaste kiss to the alphas lips. Yifan is dazed for a moment before a wide smile breaks out onto his face.

 

“You are literally the dumbest man I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Who takes three years to confess? In the end I even had to help you.” Zitao says accusingly though the bite in his words carry little heat.

 

“Forgive me?” Yifan says, going over to hug the omega.

 

“Buy me Gucci and I might forgive you.”

 


Yifan and Zitao are finally a couple! Took them long enough don't you think :P I really enjoyed writing this one. They're so cute >.< I can just see Yifan being hella shy and chickening out every time he wants to ask Zitao out :D I teaser for 'Lotto' came out last night and as soon as I heard it I was like 'this sounds like nothing they've done before'. I can't wait for it to come out tonight xD The only thing I didn't like about it was the distinct lack of Jongdae. Call me biased but... Anyway, for those of you who are subscribed to 'Paint' the next chapter should be out later today :)

See you tomorrow!! (with my thoughts on 'Lotto')