Bonus #1 Xiuchen

Secrets and Love

 

 

BONUS #1

 

 

 

 

“Urghh. You two are disgusting.” Says Baekhyun in disgust to the couple that were heavily making out on the couch just moments ago. 

 

Jongdae snorts. “You’re just jealous that Chanyeol’s out feeding stray cats instead of pampering you like the princess you believe yourself to be.”

 

Baekhyun childishly sticks his tongue out at his best friend who returns gesture. Minseok snots. They’re both children.

 

“I don’t think I’m a princess.”

 

“Yeah you do.” Fights back Jongdae. “Oh look at me. I’m princess Baekhyun, kneel before me and serve me peasants!” he mocks in a horrible imitation of a teenaged girl - Baekhyun.

 

“I am deeply offended by that.” He says, hand on his chest in mock hurt.

 

“Hey guys. I’m back!” booms a deep voice.

 

“Oh look, your prince has arrived.” Jongdae points out, Minseok laughing lightly beside him. “Chanyeol, come and rescue your princess from himself. He’s drowning in self misery.” He teases.

 

Baekhyun goes to lunge at the younger but is caught by Chanyeol who hoists him up and throws him over his shoulder. Baekhyun squeals in surprise at the sudden move.

 

“I’m just going to borrow him for a while.” Is what Chanyeol says before he marches out of the room, Baekhyun dangling from his shoulder.

 

Jongdae and Minseok are both highly amused. There’s no mistaking why Chanyeol wanted to ‘borrow’ Baekhyun.

 

“So…” says Minseok. “Where were we?”

 

“I don’t know. Why don’t you show me?” Jongdae answers coyly, eyebrows raised in challenge.

 

Minseok leans over, face coming closer and closer to Jongdae’s before capturing his lips in his own. Their lips move together rhythmically having had the time to familiarise themselves with each others techniques. Jongdae smiles, moving to straddle Minseoks legs. The kiss starts to become more fierce, their tongue battling together, Jongdae when his surrenders.

 

“Oh my god guys. Are you serious.” Says Sehun as he walks in on them, face affronted.

 

Minseok simply sticks his middle finger up at the maknae, neither pulling away from each others mouths.

 

“You’ve been spending way too much time with Jongdae.” Says Sehun as he walks out of the room. He isn’t one for voyeurism.

 

They continue to make out on the lounge, not paying attention to anything around them. Jongin walks right by the couple, not even bothered by the situation while Kyungsoo flashes them a disapproving look as he follows Jongin.

 

~X~

 

Junmyeon was enjoying his day so far. He had gone out for his run and set a new personal best. His coffee and breakfast at his favourite dinner was exceptionally delicious this morning and to top it off he had received a heart warming message from Yixing. So, to say the least, he was enjoying his day.

 

Everything had gone according to plan, no surprises in sight.

 

He walks into the dorm, tired but satisfied by the outcome of his day. Nothing could dampen his spirits. That was, until he walked into the lounge room and caught sight of something he had never wanted to see in his lifetime.

 

“Oh my god! Get a room you animals!”

 


 

Part 1 of 6 of the bonus chapters and we have Xiuchen kicking it off :) Man, as I'm uploading this chapter it's raining to hard. I love it >.< I'm a winter baby all the way. I wan't to thank everyone who's read this and enjoying it. It make my heart all warm and fuzzy. Oh and have you guys listened to the second preview for Moon Lovers and you can hear ChenBaekXiu OST in the background <3 I'm in love.

 

Stay tuned for some Sulay tomorrow!!