Bonus #5 Chanbaek

Secrets and Love

 

BONUS #5

 

 

 

 

 

“Chanyeol~”

 

“…”

 

“Yeollie~”

 

“…”

 

“Chanyeol!”

 

“What Baekhyun. I’m busy.” Grumbles the alpha.

 

Baekhyun huffs, not liking the way Chanyeol had responded.

 

“You’ve been holed up in your studio for hours. I think you need to take a break.” Suggests Baekhyun as he rests his hand on Chanyeol’s shoulder.

 

“I don’t need to do anything.” He spits out and the tone of his voice has Baekhyun’s hand flinching off his shoulder which goes unnoticed by younger. “I need to get this finished. We have less than a month until our come back and the lyrics still aren’t coming to me.” He says frustrated.

 

“Come have a little break. You need to relax.” Suggests Baekhyun, hoping that Chanyeol will take him up on his offer. They hadn’t been spending a lot of quality time together lately. They’ve been busily preparing for their third album and Chanyeol was given the task of coming up with lyrics for one of the song off the album so he’s been spending large amounts of time in his studio, even foregoing food and sleep. It has Baekhyun worried.

 

“What I need is for you to go away. I need to concentrate and you’re disturbing me.” He says without thinking, no realising what he’s actually said.

 

Baekhyun’s face falls, Chanyeol’s words hitting him like a rejection.

 

“Okay…” he mumbles, walking out of the room. He gives one last look over his shoulder before he shuts the door.

 

An hour later Chanyeol finally closes his laptop, sliding a hand through his hair. He still hasn’t been able to come on with anything he’s happy with. All off a sudden the words he had said to Baekhyun come back and even he’s shocked at how cold they had sounded. He raced out of the studio and back to the dorms.

 

The dorm is quiet, the only sound coming from the TV. In the glow he can see Jongdae and Minseok cuddled up together watching whatever is on at this hour. When Jongdae sees Chanyeol he scowls a little.

 

“You’re one of my best friends but you can be a real sometimes you know that right.” He says to the tall alpha.

 

“I know, I know.” Chanyeol says, ashamed at his own actions.

 

Jongdae sighs, feeling sorry for the younger. Chanyeol’s been under a lot of pressure in the last few weeks. “He’s out on the balcony.” He tells Chanyeol, who perks up at Jongdae’s words.

 

Without a moment to spare he heads towards the balcony. When he gets to the door he sees the figure of Baekhyun standing by the railings, arms rested on them and looking out at the view. Chanyeol slides the door open and steps outside. Baekhyun turns his head slightly to see who it is, turning his head away again when he sees it’s Chanyeol.

 

“I’m sorry.” He says immediately. “Please don’t be angry.”

 

“I’m not, I’m not angry. I’m just worried about you.” Baekhyun says. “You’re passionate and I love that about you but when you hit a bump you completely immerse yourself in it and it consumes you.”

 

Chanyeol just stands and listens, letting Baekhyun vent out his worries and frustration.

 

“You barely eat and you get little sleep. You’ve been walking around looking like a zombie for nearly two weeks and I’m tired of it. You need to slow down before you completely crash. We already have two of them, we don’t need another one.” He finishes and Chanyeol knows he’s right. He had gotten so focused on his take that he had forgotten about anything else. It’s something they both need to work on, them being quick to act and having little to no filter.

 

“Come here.” Chanyeol says, holding his arms open.

 

Baekhyun walks into the alphas embrace. Chanyeol starts swaying them from side to side. Unconsciously he begins to hum along to a melody, chords and keys flashing in his mind. Soon those melodies are accompanied by words that he starts to sing, deep voice drawing Baekhyun in.

 

Hello angel, you’re like a painting

You’re all I see when I look to the skies

City street light, even if the lights go out

And the moon disappears, it’s bright because

I have a star that fell from the skies

And it’s you~

 

As Chanyeol finishes he looks down and sees his light, his star, looking up at him with eyes that hold so much love it nearly makes his heart explode in his chest. Without breaking eye contact he presses their foreheads together before joining their lips in a loving kiss.

 

They may have their occasional fights and troubles but they’re the happiest when they’re by each others side.

 

 

 

 

I have a star that fell from the skies

And it’s you~

 


I think out of all the bonus chapters this one took me the longest to write. I was kinda stumped for a while but I eventually got something down, though I don't know how good it turned out. As you can tell I ended up using Heaven as inspiration and it's just adorable thinking that Chanyeol wrote it for Baekhyun >.< The more Iisten to Lotto the more I like it. I think I just needed some time for it to grow on me. Though I still wish it wasn't used for the entire song. This chapter would have been posted earlier today but I had to go and get clothes for prac beacause nothing in my entire wardrobe it suitable. I think you all know who'll be next. Kaisoo~ :D

 

See you tomorrow!! :D