Bonus #6 Kaisoo

Secrets and Love

Bonus #6

 

 

 

 

 

The music in the dance studio was blasting as a lone figure danced to the beat, sweat pouring off of him in waves. He was tired. He had been at it for hours yet he still couldn’t get rid of the energy that had built up within him. So focused on the music he didn’t notice as another person entered the room and went to stand by the stereo.

 

Jongin continued to dance like there was nothing else that mattered in the world, his entire body acting as a canvas, portraying perfectly the emotions the music created. Kyungsoo looked on mesmerised, as he always was when he watched Jongin dance. He wanted to watch his dance forever, but he came here for a reason and watching the beta wasn’t one of them.

 

All of a sudden the music stops and Jongin halts just as abruptly. He turns to the stereo and sees Kyungsoo with one hand on the power button, other holding a bag. Jongin smiles as he always did when the omega was around. He couldn’t help it. That was the effect the elder has on him.

 

“Hey.” He says, slightly out of breath.

 

“Hey.” Kyungsoo echoes. “I brought some dinner.” He says, holding up the bag.

 

“Great. I was starting to get hungry.” He walks over and picks up his towel, wiping the sweat off his face. “How do you always have such great timing.” He wonders out loud. Kyungsoo had the uncanny ability to turn up when there was something he needed and tonight wasn’t any different.

 

“Come sit down and eat.” Kyungsoo says, setting out the food.

 

Jongin’s mouth waters. He didn’t realise how hungry he actually was. They eat in relative silence, throwing out occasional comments about their day and what they had been up to. When they finish eating they’re both sated, bellies full and food containers clean.

 

“What sparked this visit?” Jongin asks.

 

“Nothing. Just wanted to get out of the dorm for a while.” He answers, collecting up the empty containers and putting them back in the bag. There’s something about his voice that doesn’t quite sit well with Jongin.

 

“You sure.” He tries to pry.

 

“Yeah. It was getting a bit… stuffy in there.” He dismisses.

 

Kyungsoo crawls over to Jongin, nudging his down the lay on his back, resting his head on the betas chest and listening to his heart beat. Jongin has one of his arms supporting his head while the other one keeps Kyungsoo close by his side. They’ve done this many times when it’s just them, but it’s like this that he knows the omega is keeping something in.

 

“What’s on your mind?” Jongin asks, his hand combing through Kyungsoo’s fluffy hair.

 

“A few things.” Kyungsoo says after a while, but doesn’t elaborate straight away. Jongin keeps silent, knowing Kyungsoo will voice his thoughts when he’s ready.

 

“It’s just… about Jongdae and everything’s that happened.” He says. “I try not to feel sorry for him because we all know he doesn’t want our pity but I just can’t help it.” He sighs. “What he had to do wasn’t right.”

 

“I know. We all know that.” Agrees Jongin.

 

When they had all found out they couldn’t believe it. Hearing it from Baekhyun was one thing but when Jongdae had told them as well it was a whole other matter.

 

“But can you honestly say you wouldn’t do the same thing?”

 

“I would. I know I would do exactly the same thing and that worries me.” Kyungsoo says. “Just think about it. We have no idea whether Jongdae is the only one and even if he is who’s going to say it won’t happen again in the future.”

 

“I don’t know Soo.” Jongin mutters.

 

He’s thought about it and he’s sure all of the members have as well. It’s a real concern but so far he hasn’t come up with any ideas about how to make sure it doesn’t happen again. As far as he knows no one else has either. That or they’re not willing to share.

 

“That’s not the only reason I came over here.” He confesses, all of a sudden sounding nervous.

 

“What is it?” the beta asks, running his hand down the clothed spine of Kyungsoo’s back.

 

“My heat is coming up.” He says and Jongin freezes.

 

“Oh.” He says dumbly, staring straight up at the ceiling.

 

“And I was wondering if you wanted to help me get through it.” Kyungsoo asks, fingers fiddling with the hem of the betas loose shirt.

 

“A-are you sure?” he stutters, surprised by the omegas offer.

 

“Yeah. I mean, I told you two months ago after my last one that I thought I was ready for you to help me next time.” He tells Jongin who remembers the elders words.

 

“I know you said that but I don’t want you to feel obligated just because you said it then. I want you to be sure that at this very moment it’s what you want.” Jongin says.

 

He wants to make sure that Kyungsoo has made up his mind and is completely, one hundred percent, sure with his decision. Kyungsoo shifts so his chin is on Jongin’s chest and eyes looking into Jongin’s.

 

“I’m sure.” He says with resolve, making the beta smile with how sure his voice seems.

 

“Okay.” Jongin says, kissing Kyungsoo on the forehead. “Okay.”

 

The omega smiles, eyes lighting up and lips turning into that heart shape that he loved so much it shouldn’t be healthy. This is where he belonged, by Kyungsoo’s side.

  


So this is the last of the bonus chapters, Kaisoo here to finish it off. Jongin and Kyungsoo's relationship is a bit different from everyone elses. Unlike the other couples there wasn't instant attraction. They started off as acquaintances, turned into freinds and then over time started developing romantic feelings for each other. I guess you could say it was a natural progression.

 

This concluded this chapter but don't worry, there's always the possibility of a sequel/s. I've purposely left this story open for continuations- someone noticed that in the second part with me mentioning other groups ;)

 

I hope you all enjoyed this little ride cause I certainly did :D Thankyou all for reading and giving me so much support and love. Until next time~