[Part 2/2]

Secrets and Love

 

 Rated M

Warnings:  


 

 

~X~

 

Their trainee days flew by. They had all spent months practicing lines and dance routines, proper etiquette and variety skills. They were busy filming their teasers and music videos as well as recording their songs. Unlike the other Korean members, Jongdae and Minseok were drilled with information about Chinese culture as well as the Chinese language. Jongdae often found himself close to crying after the intense lessons but the other members were always there and willing to comfort, especially his fellow EXO-M members.

 

It was impossible not to get close to one another, with them in such close quarters. There were arguments in the beginning, personalities and ways of life clashing but as time went on they became less and less as they got used to each others mannerisms.

 

He was still extremely close with Baekhyun, despite most of their schedules being separate due to them being in different sub-groups, but they spent most of their free time with each other and often found themselves crawling into each other’s beds of a night time, the familiarity of each other’s presence lulling them to sleep. Baekhyun also made sure that Jongdae didn’t forget to take his pills. Jongdae wasn’t exactly forgetful but you could never be too careful.

 

A member that he had grown extremely close to was Minseok. He and the older alpha had to suffer through hours of unfamiliar Chinese characters and pronunciation and bonded over their shared pain. However whenever he was with the other there was always a small sense of discomfort. Probably due to the fact that he had a… slight infatuation with the older.

 

Jongdae likes Minseok. A lot. The alpha is gentle and comforting and while Jongdae is relatively close to him, he still keeps him at a distance but not one that was obvious to the elder. Even subdued, he can feel his omegas want for the alpha. For him to mount him and claim him. To feel his knot expanding inside of him as he bites down onto his neck, claiming him as his own. His omega.

 

But no, he couldn’t. For one, relationships between band members is strictly forbidden, though he’s pretty sure no one follows it. Two, he’s nearly 100% sure that the other has no romantic feelings towards him. Three, it’s impossible for him to mate while he’s the way he is. The medication messed with his scent (obviously) but it also repelled any suitors from wanting to claim him. Though if someone did manage to while he was on them it wouldn’t stick. No one really knows why but that’s how it’s always been.

 

He would tell Baekhyun of his woes and the other would just look at him in sympathy and pat his back. He may not have seemed genuine in Jongdae’s eyes but he really did feel sorry for the younger. There wasn’t a lot he could actually do to comfort him.

 

Training was hard for everyone, but is was especially hard for Baekhyun and Jongdae. Only having four months experience before being placed in a debut team meant that they had to work twice as hard to catch up. They would often find themselves practicing in the training room well after hours. Most of the time Jongdae would be accompanied by Minseok who would give him pointers and keep him company and he would try to keep his heart from jumping out of his chest.

 

He was falling harder and harder for the older male. He could no longer mark it up as a simple crush. It was much more than that and it scared him. He had never liked someone as much as he liked Minseok. Could this be love? He had no idea.

 

The months flew by and on April 8th 2012 they officially – finally – debuted as EXO. The response was more than they could have ever hoped for. They were surprised that they already had such a solid fan base. But here is when the groups needed to split up. EXO-K would remain in Korea while EXO-M would fly to China.

 

It was a tearful goodbye, even though they all knew they would be back. Sehun was hugging Luhan tight, pressing his nose into his neck, trying to engrave his scent into his mind. Luhan and Sehun had grown especially close, the oldest omegas instincts calling out for him to take care of the youngest. However they all suspected it was something more than that. Something a little more intimate.

 

Junmyeon and Yixing were quietly talking, away from prying ears. Jongdae could only guess what was going on there. ‘Who didn’t have feelings for someone else in the group?’ he thought.

 

Baekhyun was clutching him tight, shaking and with tears in his eyes. Jongdae wasn’t one to cry easily but Baekhyun was making it really hard for him to keep it together. God dammit Byun Baekhyun!

 

“Please remember to take you pills.” He whispers in Jongdae’s ear, low enough so no one else could over hear.

 

“Yes mother.” He sasses and Baekhyun slaps him on the shoulder. Jongdae gasps and holds the abused skin in mock hurt, the action gaining him another hit.

 

“Come on Jongdae. It’s time to go.” Yifan calls from the other side of the room. Baekhyun crushes Jongdae in another hug and kisses him lightly on the cheek, separating after they say their last goodbyes, neither noticing a set of eyes watching their interactions.

 

Promoting in China was something different in itself. The culture was so different to what he was used to but at the same time it was startlingly familiar. Interviews were an awkward and uncomfortable experience. None of them were quite used to the spot light yet and it was apparent that they were a rookie group.

 

As they spent more time promoting their mini album the Chinese members slowly started to relax and go with the flow. However Jongdae was still feeling as uncomfortable as ever, and he was sure Minseok felt the same. Neither of them would speak unless a question was directed towards them and when they did there would be an awkward pause as the question and their answers were translated. Some interviewers didn’t even bother asking them anything. The other members tried their best to include their Korean members but it didn’t always work. Minseok and Jongdae would be rudely cut off and the interview would continue as if nothing had happened.

 

They would try to apologise to them afterwards but Jongdae and Minseok would simply tell them that it wasn’t their fault, because it really wasn’t. Another downside of being a foreign member of a Chinese subgroup was that the managers had forbidden the other members from speaking Korean to Jongdae and Minseok in an effort teach them the language as fast as possible. It was frustrating but they understood.

 

When it all got too much Jongdae and Minseok would find themselves hauled up in one of the rooms just speaking to each other in their mother tongue or talking to the K members and their families over the phone. Other than that everything was going smoothly.

 

The more they promoted the more popular they got, which meant more TV performances and interviews. They started receiving product indorsements and sponsor ships, they were even up and running for multiple end of year awards. It seemed that their hard work was beginning to pay off earlier than they could have thought.

 

One day while he was in his shared room with Kris, quietly studying his Mandarin by himself when there was a light knock at the door which opened a crack, enough for Luhan to stick his head through.

 

“Can I come in?” asked Luhan, Jongdae nodding his head in approval.

 

Luhan, after closing the door behind him, sits himself and the foot of the bed. Jongdae looks at him curiously, wondering what the older wanted.

 

“I wanted to ask you something.” He says but pauses and looks at Jongdae. Jongdae nods his head, indicating that it was alright for him to continue. “I’ve noticed that you scent is really weak.” Jongdae freezes. “And I was wondering why that is. Yours is the weakest I’ve ever encountered.” He says, questioning eyes boring into his own.

 

“It’s always been like that, ever since I was born.” He says, trying to keep his voice calm and steady. He’s never been good at lying and it got him into trouble a lot when he was younger. “My parents took me to the doctors when I was little but they said that it was nothing to worry about. That some of us are born with scents that are weaker than normal and I mine was one of them.” He explains to Luhan who is listening intently.

 

Luhan simply blinks at him. “Oh, okay.” He says after a moment, gaze lingering on Jongdae’s form, making him feel uncomfortable. “Well then!” he says as he jumps up, the unexpected exclamation startling Jongdae a little. “Dinners not far away. Come out in about 10 minutes. Zitao’s on diner duty tonight.” Jongdae shivers in terror and the information. Zitao is hopeless at cooking.

 

When Luhan leaves, Jongdae slumps down on his bed, exhausted and ready to close his eyes only for the door to open and Luhan to peep back in.

 

“And when are you going to confess to Minseok.” He says cheekily. Jongdae feels his cheeks redden in embarrassment and his face turn into an expression of horror.

 

“Hyung!” he shouts in disbelief. Luhan simply laughs – giggles – in amusement which turns into a shriek as Jongdae surges of the bed. Luhan darts down the hall still laughing – giggling – like the little that he is as Jongdae chases after him.

 

The others come out from where ever they had been to suss out the source of the commotion only to gather in the lounge room and see Jongdae straddling Luhan, hitting him repeatedly with pillows. They have no clue why but they’re all 100% sure that whatever the reason, Luhan deserved it and Jongdae’s actions are completely justified.

 

They all just shake their heads in amusement. For being one of the oldest, most of the time Luhan sure didn’t act like it.

 

“Jongdae, stop trying to suffocate Luhan. Dinners ready.” Yixing says and they both pause, finally noticing that they have an audience.

 

“Hey Minseok! Jong-“ Luhan starts only to be cut off by a pillow being violently pressed to his face.

 

“I’m going to kill you!” he hisses, gritting his teeth.

 

“Wow.” Says Yifan. “He said that in Mandarin.” He notes, proud of his Chengzi and not bothered in the slightest with the attempt at murder taking place right in front of him.

 

“Come on boys. Pack it up.” Says Minseok who was silent until then. At his voice Jongdae stops his assault. Seeing this, Luhan kicks out and knocks Jongdae off of him and onto the floor, the latter letting out an unmanly shriek as his bottom connects painfully with the ground.

 

Luhan dances off of the couch and over to the others, separating himself from the younger. Jongdae huffs and accepts Zitao’s offered hand and gets to his feet. Dinner that night is lively, everyone having something to say despite its questionable taste. Jongdae however, keeps his gaze on the baby faced omega who smiles mischievously at him while he returns it with a glare.

 

‘If you say anything you’re dead.’ Jongdae says with his eyes and Luhan waggles his eyebrows, smile widening at the unspoken threat directed towards him.

 

Later that night, when Jongdae goes to bed his unknowing form is followed by a pair of eyes. Luhan watches him leave, face impassive and frown adoring his forehead and pulling at his lips.

 

A year later their popularity suddenly sky rockets after the subgroups join together and release Growl. The song kills all of the charts, winning them a plethora of awards. No longer are the groups separated, instead promoting as one.

 

Jongdae often finds himself with Baekhyun and Chanyeol, the three of them being dubbed ‘The Beagle Line’ for their boisterous personalities. Jongdae finds out that Baekhyun and Chanyeol have been ‘messing around’, and Jongdae needs more information. Baekhyun says ‘playmates’ while he says ‘boyfriends’. The alpha and omega are clearly smitten with each other, anyone could see that.

 

The 2013 and 2014 end of year award ceremonies fly by and like always they sweep past, grabbing awards left and right, now they’re preparing for the 2015 MAMA awards and the couldn’t been any more excited.

 

 Within the group things have also changed drastically. Chanyeol and Baekhyun have finally admitted to each other that they have feelings and now they’re hopelessly in love with each other. Yixing and Junmyeon are secretly yet not so secretly dating, going on late night dinner parties for two which none of them are invited to. Like Jongdae had suspected, Sehun and Luhan have always had something going on yet neither ever says something for anyone else to hear.

 

Jongdae’s pretty sure it’s not going to take long for Yifan to finally grow some balls and ask Zitao out like the alpha he’s supposed to be. If not, Zitao’s going to explode and ask Yifan out himself like the diva brat and little that he is. Another couple that is getting there is Kyungsoo and Jongin who have been dancing around each other since even before debut. Even the fans have noticed, so much so that the most popular EXO ship is Kaisoo, which deserves to finally sail (Jongdae swears that he hasn’t read any fanfictions and if he has it was research purposes. Research I tell you!). Kyungsoo tries to act indifferent but they could all tell that the omega preens at the younger betas attention.

 

Then there’s him, whose love life is still depressingly stagnant. Over the years, through observation he had concluded that there’s no way, absolutely no way that Minseok returns his feelings. They hang out a lot talk and are pretty touchy feely with each other but the elder has never done anything to indicate that there was anything else behind his actions that went further than friendship. They go on coffee ‘dates’ that aren’t even dates, just to friends who bond over their shared enjoyment of the beverage. Jongdae wants it to mean more than that.

 

Baekhyun has said again and again that’s he an idiot, of course he likes you! But Jongdae refuses to let Baekhyun get his hopes up. It’ll only hurt harder that way.

 

As soon as they land in Hong Kong, they’re all whisked away to the venue for practice runs of their performance. During rehearsal Jongdae finds himself feeling a little under the weather. He dismisses it though, labelling it under the change of environment and lack of sleep. They run through it until the director is completely happy with how everything is set out before they can leave and allow the next group to practice and prepare.

 

It’s a nervous two day wait before they’re finally walking the red carpet to kick off the awards, lights flashing in an endless sea of cameras and reporters. Hours later they’re finally seated in the venue as the performances and awards start off. Jongdae finds himself becoming warm but at that’s time it’s barely noticeable, just a faint flush.

 

By the time they are called to perform, they’re all humming with energy and nerves. Despite them being around for nearly four years they still find themselves slightly nervous before massive performances such as the MAMA’s. The crowd is absolutely alive and they manage to pull it off with very little mistakes. Walking off the stage they are all hot and sweaty but they throw pleased smiles at each other and pat each other’s backs at a successful performance. After a brief visit from their stylists they’re rushed back to the artists’ sitting area.

 

During the Big Bang performance Seungri comes over and seats himself in Sehun’s lap, serenading him and holding his face gently to his chest. Luhan tries to school his expression but they can tell that he’s extremely displeased with the turn of events. Jongdae thinks it’s hilarious and he and Baekhyun make no effort to hide the fact that they do, the elder promising pain and death at his dongsaengs antics.

 

After that bit of excitement had died down, Jongdae could feel himself staring to grow uncomfortably hot. His throat was dry and no amount of water would quench his thirst. He was starting to sweat, he could feel the trails going from his nape down his back, dampening and making his sweater stick to his clammy skin.

 

Was he sick? Had he come down with the flu or something? Why was he feeling so hot? He been taking good care of himself, he’s sure of it. He’s made sure to take all of the vitamins that Junmyeon had given them to stop them from getting sick. Junmyeon didn’t like it when they got sick and had to take the pills that were prescribed by the doctors. Wait, pills.

 

.

 

, , , , ! Holy !

 

His heart started to beat erratically in response to his sudden realisation. He took deep breathes in an effort to calm himself down. In his panic he had attracted the attention of Baekhyun who had been sitting beside him. His best friend looks at him in worry, question in his eyes.

 

“What’s wrong?” He whispers.

 

Before Jongdae answers he looks around to him and when he sees that know is paying attention he leans in close to Baekhyun and covering his mouth with his palm.

 

“I forgot to take my pills.” He shakily admits and Baekhyun’s body immediately tenses and his eyes are blown wide.

 

Please tell me that you’re joking.” Baekhyun says breathlessly.

 

Jongdae shakes his head. “Unfortunately not.” He grimaces and Baekhyun mirrors him, face grim.

 

“We need to get you out of here as soon as possible, before your scent decides to permeate and attract unwanted attention.” Baekhyun says and they both agree on that. This wasn’t something either of them wanted publicised. “I’ll see if I can get the manager to let us leave early.” He says and at Jongdae’s confirming nod Baekhyun gets up, handing Jongdae his water bottle and making some excuse along the lines of needing to use the restroom.

 

Five agonising minutes later Baekhyun comes back and gives Jongdae a little nod and he smiles in relief. Baekhyun goes around to the others members, telling them that they’re leaving early. Most of them are obviously upset with the new but if it’s coming from management then there’s nothing that they could really do.

 

As they file out of the venue and Baekhyun makes sure to keep himself securely by Jongdae’s side, not separating from him for even a second. When they get outside they are met by their managers and three cars.

 

“Pile into the cars. Three in the first one five in the second and four in the third.” He says.

 

“Me and Jongdae will go in the first one!” says Baekhyun, already walking himself and Jongdae over.

 

“I’ll go with them.” Chanyeol says only to be stopped by Baekhyun.

 

“No!” Baekhyun says quickly. “Chanyeol you can go in one of the others.” Chanyeol looks surprised at Baekhyun’s outburst.

 

“But-“

 

“I’ll go.” Says Luhan from beside Sehun. He looks at the pair knowingly. The older nods his head, face oddly serious.

 

“Okay! Now that’s sorted, the rest of you get yourself sorted in the other cars.” The manager says finally and the other race to the cars, dragging their car buddy with them.

 

Luhan comes up on the other side of Jongdae and helps Baekhyun take him to the car. When they get there the three of them pile into the back seat. At this point Jongdae’s nearly out of it, barely managing to get his seat belt on.

 

Baekhyun puts the back of his hand against Jongdae’s forehead and hisses at how warm it feels. He barks at the managers to turn on the air con in an effort to keep him as cool as possible. Baekhyun hears Luhan clear his throat and he goes to explain only to be cut off.

 

“I know.” He says and Baekhyun gapes. How could he know?

 

“H-how?” Jongdae gasps out, still conscious enough to comprehend the conversation.

 

“I’m observant.” Luhan says. “And it helps that I’ve seen this before.” He smiles tightly, pushing Jongdae’s sweat slicked hair out if his eyes.

 

“Back then…”

 

“Yeah. I’ve known for that long.”

 

“If you knew why didn’t you say anything?” Jongdae questions.

 

“I didn’t want to pry into something that wasn’t my business. And I had hoped that you would tell me.” He confesses and Jongdae feels guilty.

 

“ ’m sorry.” He mumbles.

 

“Don’t be.” Luhan smiles kindly, not bothered at all.

 

As the drive continues, Jongdae gets warmer and warmer. Baekhyun and Luhan do their best to keep him cool but it’s not as effective as they want. They’re nearly home when he begins to whimper and his cries break the two omegas hearts. As he whimpers a pungent and concentration scent hits their noses. There’s no hiding Jongdae’s status now. The scent is undeniably that of an omega in the beginning stages of heat.

 

As they pull up to their accommodation Jongdae is trying to pull of his clothes, which are too tight and way too hot on his skin. Luhan and Baekhyun grab a hold of his hands, preventing him from stripping and manhandle him out of the car just as the other car arrives. Luhan and Baekhyun start to panic and frantically try to pull Jongdae into the building before the others see them but it seems as if their luck had run out.

 

“Luhan! Baekhyun! What are you doing!” shouts Junmyeon but they ignore him, speeding up instead.

 

“Hey, wait!” comes another voice that they identify as Jongin’s.

 

They pick up the speed, getting into the elevator and closing the door as fast as they can. Just as it closes they see a flash of one of the members but there’s no stopping the doors from closing now. The elevator is stuffy and way to slow for their liking so when it dings signalling it’s arrived at their floor and they are relieved to have finally made it to their destination.

 

They waste no time in dragging a pliant Jongdae to their dorm where they throw the door open. Baekhyun immediately signals Luhan to bring Jongdae to their shared room and place him on the bed.

 

“Stay here.” Luhan orders. He runs to the linen cupboard and grabs some tea towels and pillow cases. He them goes into the kitchen and pours the ice from the ice dispenser from the ice bucket into the pillow cases. After that he wets the tea towels and runs back to Baekhyun and Jongdae.

 

“Here.” Luhan hands some of the tea towels and pillow cases to Baekhyun and they place them on various parts in his body, trying to keep his temperature down until they can figure something out.

 

“This isn’t going to work for long.” Baekhyun points out.

 

“I know.” Luhan says grimly. “But it’s all we can really do at the moment.”

 

Suddenly the front door is loudly forced open and multiple sets of feet can he heard heading towards the bedroom door. Luhan and Baekhyun race out of the room and close the door just as the others reach it. They stand guard at the door, preventing the others from entering.

 

“Everyone away!” barks Baekhyun. When none of them make a move he shouts “Go!” and everyone gets the message, tentatively herded by the two omegas to the lounge room. Minseok looks the most hesitant but he obediently follows the others. They all seat themselves the room and wait for someone to say something.

 

“Why is there the smell of an omega in heat all over the dorm when they’re all in front of us?” asks Sehun, breaking the silence. “And why isn’t Jongdae here?”

 

Everyone looks and Baekhyun and Luhan in question.

 

Baekhyun sighs. “Because the omega in heat is Jongdae.” He says and they all stare at him in shock. Did they hear right?

 

“You’re joking.” Says Yifan and Baekhyun just shakes his head. Yifan turns to Luhan who simply does the same as Baekhyun.

 

“How did he hide it from us?” this time it’s Minseok who speaks. It’s almost impossible to hide ones scent.

 

“He’s had a beta injection.”

 

The whole room freezes, not believing what had come out of Luhan’s mouth.

 

“He wouldn’t get one of them. Surely not.” Said Kyungsoo. As an omega he had heard all about them.

 

“He did.” Baekhyun says. “But I can’t say it was entirely voluntary.”

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes widen. He had heard the stories when he was a trainee. At the time he didn’t believe them at all but now he was thinking that some of the rumours actually had substance.

 

“What do you mean it wasn’t entirely voluntary?” Zitao pipes up for the first time, innocent eyes blinking up at them.

 

“He was told that he either got the injection or someone else would take his place in the group.” As Baekhyun says this they all look at him in shock, even Luhan, having heard this for the first time.

 

“T-that’s blackmail!” exclaims Yixing.

 

Baekhyun shakes his head. “That may be but there’s nothing he nor any of us can do about it.”

 

Silence reigns for another moment.

 

“Why did he have to get it?” asks Junmyeon and all eyes are on the leader. “Why him specifically.”

 

Luhan turns to Baekhyun again. This isn’t something that he knows.

 

“Have any one you noticed how SM’s groups are compiled?” he asks and they all shake their heads. “SHINee- one alpha, three betas, one omega. SNSD- three alphas, four betas, two omegas. TVXQ- one alpha, three betas, one omega.” Realisation starts to dawn on a couple of the members faces. “f(x)- two alphas, three betas. Red Velvet- one alpha, three betas, one omega. Super Junior- four alphas, five betas, two omegas. EXO…” he pauses and everyone has their attention on him. “EXO is a little different. Four alphas, four betas and four omegas. At least there were supposed to be.”

 

“SM has this unspoken rule, one that isn’t known to many, where the number of omegas can’t has to be equal to or less then the number alphas, but the number of betas must exceed that of the number of alphas. So in reality we actually have four alphas, three betas and five omegas.” He waits for the information to sink in before he continues.

 

“Other companies don’t have these sort of rules. When I noticed what SM was doing I did some research of my own. For example, BTS have one alpha, three betas and three omegas. 2NE1 have four alphas. Infinite have two betas and five omegas. GOT7 have two alphas, two betas and three omegas. AoA are completely made up of omegas and Block B have two alphas, two betas and three omegas. This is to just name a few.”

 

As Baekhyun finishes they all looks at him gobsmacked. They knew Baekhyun wasn’t stupid but they were all impressed that he managed to figure all of the out on his own. Some like Chanyeol, Sehun, Yixing and Zitao looked mind boggled.

 

“But why was it Jongdae?” Yifan wondered.

 

Instead of answering Baekhyun throws his own question at the Chinese male. “Answer me this. Had any of you even met either me or Jongdae before we were all put into the debut team.” When they all shake their head he continues. “We had just arrived so none of you had met us or trained with us. We were complete strangers. Now why Jongdae, like I said earlier, we’re different and are an exception to the rule. We were supposed to have an even amount of alphas, betas and omegas. It was either me or Jongdae. We would be promoting as two subgroups and when I was placed in K and Jongdae in M, there was only one thing they could really do. All of you guys already knew each other so if Kyungsoo, Luhan or Zitao started to smell like a beta you would all start to ask questions SM didn’t want to answer. It was an easy decision for them.”

 

“Oh my god.” Chanyeol breathes. He can’t believe what he had just heard and neither could the others.

 

Suddenly a load cry draws their attention to the hall and a sickeningly sweet scent wafts its way to their noses. To them it just smells good, but to one of the occupants in the room it’s the most enticing thing he’s even had the pleasure of smelling. He nostril flare and his eyes are blown wide as he takes it all in. His movements aren’t missed by Baekhyun and Luhan and for the first time since the conversation had started they let out a smile.

 

“Well, well, well. It seems that something has caught the attention of our little baby faced alpha.” Luhan says smugly.

 

Everyone turns towards Minseok and the effect that Jongdae’s scent is having on him is plainly obvious.

 

“Jesus Christ, is that really Jongdae?”

 

“Uh huh.” Baekhyun hums. “Do you finally want to take what you’ve been eyeing for nearly four years.” He say, brow arched.

 

“Wait. I thought Jongdae and Minseok already had something going on.” Voices Jongin.

 

“Oh, they have something going on alright. They’re both just too stupid to do something about it.” Baekhyun says.

 

Minseok frowns. “I thought Jongdae had something going on with Baekhyun.”

 

“Dude.” Says Yifan in disbelief. “How blind are you? Everyone knows that Chanyeol is ing Baekhyun.” He says crudely.

 

Minseok looks between Baekhyun and Chanyeol like he had just heard the most shocking piece of information in his life and Baekhyun rolls his eyes.

 

“As much as I love Jongdae I would never go that far with him. That’s like .” He says, thoroughly disgusted at the notion.

 

Suddenly Baekhyun’s face turns serious again and the change is actually quite startling.

 

“You all know what happens when an omega stops taking their pills when they had had the injection right?” they nod. “Jongdae’s been on them for four years. If he doesn’t get knotted soon he is going to die, there’s no getting around it.”

 

The once light moods turns morbid, realisation settling in all of their minds.

 

“Now you!” Baekhyun points at Minseok, startling the other. “Do you like Jongdae?” he asks.

 

Minseok nods his head.

 

“Do you like him more then what a friend should?”

 

Again he nods his head, face starting to turn red.

 

“Well he likes you to.” He says and it’s like Minseok’s whole word had brightened right in front of his eyes at those words.

 

‘Jongdae liked him?’

 

“Now you get your skinny in there and knot the life out of my best friend and the love of your life before he overheats and dies!” shouts Baekhyun, hip cocked and finger pointing towards the room he and Luhan had hauled Jongdae in earlier. Minseok stands up straight away and moves towards the door but before he can go any further he is stopped by Baekhyun.

 

“Normally I wouldn’t ask anyone to do this but I trust you and I’m 100% sure that Jongdae trusts you as well.” Baekhyun bites his lip. “I’m asking you to claim him, make him your mate.”

 

“What! No I-“ he protests but is cut off by Baekhyun.

 

“Please.” Baekhyun pleads. “When SM finds out he forgot to take his pills they’ll just make him get another injection but if you mate with him then they can’t do that. SM isn’t allowed to interfere with the affairs of a mated couple and they can’t kick him out of the band, it would cause an uproar.”

 

Baekhyun’s right. He may not be completely comfortable with the idea but he knew that it was the only way. He just hoped that Jongdae wouldn’t hate him for it.

 

“Alright. I’ll do it.” He says and Baekhyun smiles relief. Letting him go, Minseok makes his way to the room. He takes a deep breath and opens the door, only for that breath to be stolen from him the moment his eyes make contact with Jongdae.

 

The omega is completely , having slowly discarding his clothes in Luhan and Baekhyun’s absence. His sweat slicked skin shines in the light and his chest heaves in his effort to bring in enough air to calm his racing heart and relieve the strain on his lungs. His is achingly hard, hand wrapped loosely around it as he tries to relieve the tension that had warmed its way in his lower stomach, little noises escaping from his throat. And the smell. Oh the smell, it was absolutely intoxicating. Minseok could feel his beginning to harden in his pants, restricted and rubbing uncomfortably on his underwear.

 

Jongdae, smelling a familiar powerful alpha scent invade his senses, turns towards the source of the scent and is met with the last person he would have thought while he was in this situation yet his heat filled mind doesn’t dwell on it. Instead he lets out a whimper, loud and desperate and the sound stirs Minseok’s alpha instincts, needing to comfort and placate the omega in distress. His omega.

 

Taking Jongdae’s needy whine as confirmation, he closes the distance between them and kneels on the side of the bed beside Jongdae’s stomach. Feeling the bed dip Jongdae reaches out towards him, gripping onto the hem of Minseok’s shirt and pulling. Surprised at the action Minseok doesn’t react in time and he tips over, managing to brace himself with his arms, preventing him from crushing the body that is now underneath him.

 

“Min-minseok.” He whines, speaking for the first time since he had entered the room. “It’s hot… it’s too hot.”

 

Minseok swallows. He can feel his fully harden and it’s getting harder and harder for him to restrain himself from toughing the beautiful male before him. A bead of sweat travels from his hairline and down his face and dripping onto Jongdae’s form.

 

“Do you… do you want me to help?” he asks, still unsure of what he should do.

 

“Please. I need it.” He says desperately. “The heat, it’s too much.” He jerks when he tugs a little too hard on his , pre covering the head, making the glide smoother. He opens his legs creating a decent amount of space, inviting Minseok to sit in between. “Alpha please!” he yells when Minseok makes no move to do as he so deeply desires.

 

At the sound of Jongdae calling him alpha Minseok loses all of his hesitance, gracefully moving to kneel between the omegas open legs. He lightly settles his hands on the inside of his thighs. Even at the light touch his muscles twitch, body hypersensitive to the smallest bit of physical contact.

 

He rubs circles with his thumbs on is thighs and Jongdae preens as Minseok drags his hand up to rest at his hips and looks on in wonder. He’s always known that Jongdae’s waist was small but he didn’t actually realise until this exact moment just how tiny it was as his hands gripped firmly around the youngers hips.

 

Seeing that Jongdae’s attention is not on him but focused on where he is still jacking himself. Minseok, a little put off grabs Jongdae’s wrist and forcefully separates his hand from his leaking , whining in misery at the lack of friction. Minseok replaces the youngers hand with his own and his hips stutter as Minseok begins to move his hand up and down, up and down, slowly and rhythmically.

 

It’s not enough. He needs more. More, more, more.

 

He lifts his hips up, trying to increase the pace that Minseok had set but he just pushes on his hips, keeping them firmly in place and unable to move. A slightly feral smile pulls at the olders lips as he watches the omega – his omega – fall apart at the motions of his hand on his appendage.

 

Jongdae doesn’t know what to do with his hands, doesn’t know where to place them. He brushes one of them across his chest, catching on his perky and tugging on it, pulling a breathy moan from his throat, alerting Minseok of his movements. He could feel himself drool at the sight of Jongdae playing with himself, stimulating his nubs.

 

Jongdae’s whines start to become more frequent and high pitched, more filled with pleasure and it’s music to his ears. After debating with himself for a moment, Minseok leans forward, a strip up Jongdae’s neck who shivers at the feeling of a warm and wet piece of flesh on the most sensitive part of his neck. He blows on the saliva that he had left, making Jongdae jump at the sudden cold feeling.

 

Minseok moves his face to hover over the Jongdae’s and the younger can feel his breath ghost over his cheeks. Suddenly he dives down, capturing Jongdae’s lips with his own. He immediately his way in the omegas mouth, mapping the area that he had never explored before. Jongdae responds with the same amount of want and fever that the older is giving.

 

The older male pulls away from the kiss to take a breath but Jongdae pulls him back down to his mouth, hands holding his nape and engaging one again in their fierce tongue battle.

 

The angle is now slightly awkward but Minseok continues to the youngers . He picks up the pace and Jongdae whines as his release comes closer and closer. Minseok devours Jongdae’s whines, relishing at the effect that he had on the younger.

 

“I’m close!” he gasps and with as few professional Jongdae finally blows. His explodes from , painting his stomach and Minseok’s hand white. Even after he had released the older gives the omegas a few extra tugs and he whimpers at the over sensitivity of the feeling.

 

His chest heaves as he comes down from his post ic high and he’s pleased to notice that the heat he was feeling had subsided. It was still too hot for his liking but it was more bearable than before. His eyes which were closed in pleasure open and he looks at Minseok with half lidded eyes.

 

Minseok’s eyes meet his and he stares at the younger with such intensity it makes him want to squirm. Without breaking eye contact Minseok lifts his stained hand to his mouth and Jongdae moans as he watches his alpha lap up his like a kitten drinking milk. He should be embarrassed or even disgusted at the action but instead he thinks it’s the most arousing thing he had ever witnessed. It’s not long before his hand is back to its original, clean state.

 

There’s now silence between them, neither speaking nor moving. Suddenly Jongdae notices that Minseok has been severely overdressed the entire time and whines. He grabs onto his shirt and tugs it upwards but lets out a frustrated growl when he fails in taking the article of clothing off so Minseok takes over, swiftly pulling it off and discarding it on the floor.

 

The body that the elder had worked so hard for is now in plain sight. Sculpted abs cover his abdomen and well-proportioned muscles make up his arms, biceps that Jongdae knows are hard and strong. Next, Minseok moves towards his belt, pulling the leather cleanly through the belt loops of his pants. Those are the next to go along with his underwear.

 

He steps of the bed to pull them down his toned legs from years of dance and soccer. When they reach his ankles he steps out of them, kicking off the last of his clothing to lie with the rest. Jongdae whimpers at the sight of his alphas , which stands proud against his stomach. It’s length and girth are impressive for a man of Minseok’s height and Jongdae is already at the thought of having it inside of him.

 

Minseok kneels back in between Jongdae legs, moving his limbs like a ragdoll. Jongdae lets him, not having the energy to fight against him, though it’s not like he would. He’s been dreaming about this for way too long to stop it now. There’s also the problem that he’ll die if he doesn’t get what he needs but that particular thought has long left his mind.

 

Minseok has his legs still spread but his knees are now bent, exposing his hole which is wet with his self-produced slick. Jongdae expects – wants – Minseok to begin to prepare him, however he reaches over Jongdae’s body and snags a pillow at the head of the bed. He lifts Jongdae hips slightly off of the mattress and gently places the pillow on his lower back. Minseok hopes that this will take the strain off.

 

The elder trials his hand down the youngers body, watching as the clammy skin of his omega under his fingertips ignite in little bumps. His hands dip lower and lower, passing his crotch to rest on his thighs. One of his hands goes towards his , thumb teasing at his entrance and spreading the slick that had gathered around and he whimpers. After teasing the sensitive muscle for some time, Minseok finally – finally – inserts one of his fingers which is immediately enveloped in the tight cavern.

 

He slowly starts to it in and out, in and out and Jongdae revels in the feeling. It’s been so long, oh so long since he had felt this feeling. The pills had completely wiped out his drive so he had remained celibate for the last couple of years. The last time he had done something like this was his last heat and with Minseok now two fingers deep inside him he could definitely say that he had missed this feeling.

 

“More.” He moaned as he canted his hips up to try and get the elder fingers moving deeper and faster inside him. “More.”

 

How could he refuse his omega?

 

He added a third finger and this time Jongdae could feel the sting as his walls stretched to accommodate the added width. He hisses and like the attentive alpha he is he notices the grimace of pain that had appeared on the youngers face. With his free hand he grabs Jongdae’s neglected and gave it a good . After a couple of tugs the grimace was replaced by pleasure once again.

 

Feeling that Jongdae’s hole is adequately prepared he removes his slick coated fingers, using what had gathered in his fingers to lubricate his own . He hisses when his hand makes contact with his for the first time that night. It is red and angry. Jongdae whines at the loss, feeling empty, hole fluttering around nothing. Minseok lines his up with his omegas entrance but he makes no move to put it in.

 

“You ready?” he asks, eyes staring at Jongdae intently who swallows hard and nods his head.

 

Minseok shuffles forward so that the front of his thighs are pressed firmly against the back of the others. Without another word he pushes the head of his in, breaching his entrance and Jongdae gasps loudly, hands tangling in the bedsheets as they search for purchase. Slowly Minseok inches the rest of his inside Jongdae’s hole until he bottoms out, balls flush against the youngers . Jongdae has his head thrown back and mouth opened wide. A loud moan laced with both pleasure and pain escapes from somewhere deep within his throat.

 

“Are you alright?” Minseok asks, voice taught and body straining with the effort not to into the tight heat that envelops . He’s so tight, muscles trying to accommodate the thick intrusion.

 

Jongdae pants, overwhelmed with the sensations of Minseok being inside him, so much so that he nearly misses the alphas question. “Mmh…” he says, biting his lip and wiggling his hips a little, making them both moan as the elders jerks inside of him.

 

“Can I move?” he asks, reaching up to brush Jongdae’s dishevelled bangs out of his eyes. The omega peers at his with slitted eyes and the usual playful and mischievous glint has been completely replaced with lust and pure desire.

 

his lips, Jongdae nods. Taking a breath, he readys himself before he moves his hips for the first time since entering the small omegas body. His trusts are shallow, only pulling out slightly before pushing back in and the squelching sounds that are produced are simply dirty. All the while, Jongdae is revelling in in the friction created between them, but it isn’t enough. It’s to gentle, to slow and nowhere near deep enough, nowhere near that place inside of him that he knows will give him the best of feelings.

 

“More.” He growls. “Faster. Harder!” and he sounds so desperate that Minseok complies with his omega without any protest. He moves his hips harder, faster, burying itself deeper and deeper inside him. So far Minseok doesn’t know if it could go any further. The loud smacking of skin on skin resounds throughout the room, paired with their pants and moans of pleasure. Jongdae swears he’s on cloud nine. He removes his hands from the sheets, lifting them up to grip Minseok’s biceps, fingernails digging into skin.

 

“Ahhh!” he moans loudly at a particularly hard , breaking off at the end to turn into a whine. His legs, which were bordering in the elder, wrap around his waist and the feeling that comes with that move is astounding. Minseok’s moves impossibly deeper, hitting that spot that had remained untouched for so long, making him wail in ecstasy.

 

“You like that?” Minseok asks, feeling proud that he had dragged something like that out of the younger yet staring at him in amazement at the same time. Just how high could Jongdae’s voice get? Jongdae doesn’t bother to respond, to lost in the motions and completely unable to do anything other than whine, moan and whimper.

 

Jongdae can feel heat beginning to pool in his middle and he knows he’s close. One of his hands detached from where it is gripped on the elders arm to fist his . However before it could even touch the appendage it’s slapped away by Minseok. He whines, almost begging but his alpha is having nine on that, grabbing both of his hands and holding them securely on the bed above his head.

 

Minseok s his hips harder and faster than he had been before, the force of them pushing Jongdae up the bed. The alpha feels it before Jongdae does, his knot starting to form, magnifying the sensations for both of them.

 

“Oh my god!” Jongdae moans as Minseok pounds into him with a brutal pace, hitting his prostate with every of his hips. All of a sudden he could feel his hole being stretched and he was confused for a moment before he remembered. Minseok’s an alpha, alphas have knots. Minseok’s knot is expanding, stretching him wider than he had ever been before, a dull string starting to settle in. It hurt. It hurt but it felt so good at the same time.

 

Knowing that his omega was in pain due to the slight grimace, he lets go of Jongdae’s hands and takes the youngers in his hand, jerking his hand up and down quickly as his knot expand to its full width, now too big to remove safely and pain free. The pressure had been built up for so long, so that when the wall broke the dam absolutely exploded. painted Jongdae’s chest, pooling at his navel and he mewled. He had never had an that was that intense and he saw stars.

 

But Minseok wasn’t doesn’t yet, he rolls his hip, knot firmly pressed against the omegas prostate and abusing his over stimulated body. He rolls his hips quicker, faster, faster, and his knot pulses as he chases his own . He trusts his hips one last time, releasing his seed deep inside of the exhausted and pliant body beneath him.

 

“I’m sorry.” He mumbles and Jongdae has no time to ask why before he bites down on Jongdae neck, hard. The omega gasps in pain, back arching off of the bed and hands slapping at Minseok’s chest. The elder can taste the others blood and when a warm feeling washes over him he knows that the mating had been completed. When he lets go he laps up the blood, soothing the pierced and sensitive skin, wordlessly apologises for the pain he had caused.

 

The alpha collapses onto the omegas petite body, who groans at the weight pressed against him, knot still deeply lodged in his hole. Jongdae feels warm but it’s different to that of the heat he had been feeling before. This heat is comforting, protective, safe. He suddenly feels complete, whole.

 

Minseok, making sure not to jostle them too much, rolls them over so that Jongdae is now resting against his chest. He lifts his head up, eyes locking with the elders.

 

“Hi.” Minseok breathes, looking unsure.

 

“Hi.” Jongdae echoes. “Y-you claimed me.” He whispers, trying to put together everything that had just happened and that fact that he was now mated to the man he had been pinning after for so long, so long that he had nearly given up.

 

“Yeah.” He says. “Yeah I did.” Minseok was honestly scared at what Jongdae would say. He began to move his thumb in slow circles on the dip of the youngers spine, Jongdae unconsciously purring at the minstrations.

 

“I thought-“ he swallowed. “I thought you didn’t like me like that.”

 

“No. I always have. I thought-“

 

The ‘I thought you were the one who didn’t’ remained unsaid.

 

“Why didn’t you tell us?” Minseok asks and he feels the omega tense.

 

“Everyone knows?” he says, voice small and afraid.

 

“Yeah. Baekhyun told us everything.” He says and if it’s possible Jongdae goes even more ridged than he was before.

 

He sighs. “I-I don’t know. I felt ashamed, ashamed that in order to achieve my dream I had to lock a part of myself away, a part of me that I had always been proud of and open about. I didn’t want anyone to know. I didn’t know how they would react.” he begins to tear up.

 

“No, no. Shhh. Baby don’t cry. It’s alright.” He coos, wiping the tears that had fallen away with his thumbs and cupping his face with his hands, placing a comforting kiss on his lips.

 

“What’s going to happen now?” he says after he had calmed down, though his eyes were still damp. “What the company going to do?”

 

“I don’t know. I honestly don’t know.”

 

Silence.

 

“I’m sorry about, you know, claiming you.” He apologises, a guilty smile on his face.

 

“No, don’t be.” He placates. “I’ve wanted to be yours for the longest time. For us to belong to each other.” He blushes, looking away shyly, a kittenish smile pulling at his lips which Minseok is happy to see.

 

“We have a lot to talk about.” Minseok says and Jongdae knows he’s right. There’s a lot they need to sort out. Between themselves and the members.

 

“Yeah.” He agrees. “But not now.”

 

At this moment he’s just content to lie in his alphas embrace. His alpha that is releasing soothing pheromones to calm his newly claimed omega. They can worry about those things later. They’re both tired, exhausted actually.

 

While they had been talking his knot had completely shrunk. He pulls out of the younger and rearranges him so that his head is resting comfortably on his chest. Jongdae throws one of his legs over Minseok’s hips, burrowing deeper into the warmth that the elders body is admitting.

 

That’s how he drifts off, ear following on to the beating of Minseok’s heart, lulling him into a deep sleep. Minseok stays awake for a moment longer, admiring the peaceful face to his mate before he to, falls asleep.

 

Hours later the door creaks open, Baekhyun’ head peering into the room. He smiles at the adorable sight in front of him, his best friend and his hyung curled up together. He quietly backs out of the room and closes the door. The two occupants remaining completely unaware of what is happening around them.

 

They’ll talk in the morning. There are many things that they’re unsure of, but one thing they are sure of is that they’ll fight for each other and remain by each other’s side. Through thick and thin. And while neither have said it yet they’re both thinking it.

 

I love you.

 


 

Here's part 2 :) I hope the isn't badly written. I put a lot of time into writing it and took me more time to write than the rest of the entire story. Most of you would think that this story is over but I have some bonus chapters for you guys!! >.< Since I recieved to much support for this story I was inspired to write a short chapter for each couple. I've written 5 and have one more to go which I hope to finish sometime today. I'll be posting one everyday for six days starting tomorrow so stay tuned. I've really enjoyed writing this and I can't wait to write more in the future :D 

 

On EXO news, they've released some teaser images and oh my god don't they all look fine as all hell. Jongdae though :3 I preordered the album yesterday and I can't wait for the MV to be released! And I'm super excited to hear the song which Jongdae wrote the lyrics for. The songs called 'She's Dreaming' and from the title I'm guessing it's going to be a sweet song.

 

See you guys tomorrow!!