Bonus #2 Sulay

Secrets and Love

 

 

BONUS #2

 

 

 

“Oh my god. Those two are like wild rabbits.” Junmyeon complains, collapsing onto his bed face first.

 

“Give them a break.” Says Yixing from where he is seated cross legged on his own bed. “They’re just trying to make up for lost time.”

 

“I’m fine with them making up for lost time.” he says. “But could they not do it where everyone can see them! Especially on the couch. We all have to sit there and I don’t like the questionable stains that I might be sitting on.”

 

“It’s not like any of the ‘questionable’ stains weren’t left by us.” Yixing says sarcastically and Junmyeon’s face reddens.

 

“Y-you promised that we wouldn’t speak of that again!” he stutters in embarrassment.

 

Yixing smiles. “I never said that. You said you wouldn’t but I made no such promise.” He points out, looking up from his laptop and over to Junmyeon’s disbelieving form. “You know, for an alpha it’s quite easy to embarrass you.” He teases, poking fun at the slightly older man.

 

Junmyeon pouts. He’s well aware of the fact. The members have tested it out themselves on multiple occasions. Not wanting Yixing to see he face he turns onto his side, back facing the dimpled Chinese beta.

 

Yixing tries to stifle his laughter at the alphas actions. He knows the Junmyeon isn’t actually upset but he goes over to console him anyway. Closing his laptop he hops off of his bed and crosses the short distance between their beds. He places his hand on Junmyeon’s shoulder and pulls to try and make the elder face him but the alpha resists him.

 

Yixing huffs. He can’t say that Junmyeon isn’t stubborn.

 

Decided on a different plan of action he crawls over Junmyeon’s body and lies on his side, their faces just centimetres apart. Junmyeon tries to move away but Yixing is quicker, grasping his face with both of his hands preventing the alpha from turning away. Instead of looking at the beta Junmyeon closes his eyes.

 

Now it’s Yixing’s turn to pout. “Junmyeon~” he whines but still the elder doesn’t look at him.

 

“Myeonnie~” he whines again. The elder twitches but still makes no move to open his eyes. There’s only one more thing that he can try.

 

Leaning in even closer, he kisses his left eyelid, then his right, over to his nose them finally down to his lips. Unable to hold it in anymore, the elder finally cracks a smile, opening his eyes when the beta pulls away. However they’re not separated for long, this time it’s Junmyeon who leans forward.

 

Their lips connect again, both eagerly responding. Their tongues dance in a well-practiced battle, not rushing in the slightest. There’s no hurry. They have all of the time in the world.

 

“I found…a great…Chinese place not too far…from here. Do you…want to go and…check it out?” Junmyeon asks between kisses.

 

“Later.” Yixing says, pulling their bodies closer together. “Later.”

 


 

Here's some Sulay love :3 I'm uploading this in my university library during my break seeing as I actually did all of my readings last night like a good girl :) I went in twitter this morning and oh my god I missed out on so much last night while I was asleep. Now I'm sitting in the library trying to recover from EXO's group teaser photos and Yoongi's mixtape :D I'm in love with all of them <3 

 

See you all tomorrow! Who do you think's next?