Chapter 8

Am I Your 24 hours Secretary?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“We are going for a business trip tomorrow” Dujun says on the phone.

 

“I get it, Sir” I answer. “Business trip? Hmm.. I won’t be able to meet Junhyung for a while” I mumble in my room.

 

“Here is the place. We are going to build a spa house in here and there will be..” the man says to Dujun.

 

We are in Jeju. Yoon Company is going to build a resort so Dujun has to come to look by himself. Like usual, I will follow them and write down all the important things.

 

“Ya! Secretary Jung” he calls me.

 

“Yes. Sir” I answer.

 

“Call me when the dinner time” he says before he enters his room.

 

We are staying in the resort hotel. It’s a huge and nice resort. I will not able to sleep in this kind of place if I don’t get this job. I am such a lucky woman.

 

*BUZZ BUZZ*My phone vibrates.

 

“Yoboseyo?” I pick up my phone.

 

“Where are you? You are not working today?” Junhyung asks in the other line.

 

'Ah~ I forget to tell him, I am having a business trip' I say in my mind. “I am sorry. I forget to tell you. I am in Jeju for business trip” I apologize.

 

“Jeju? With Dujun?” he asks.

 

“Yes” I answer.

 

“How long will you stay there?” he asks.

 

“3 days” I say.

 

“I see…” he says.

 

Dinner time has come. I walk to Dujun’s room and knock on his door. There is no respond. I knock again, still no respond. I knock louder, still no respond. I start panicking, what happen to him. Why he didn’t open the door. I take out my mobile from my pocket and dial his number.

 

“Aish~ He didn’t pick up his phone either” I say, ruffle my hair.

 

I dial his number for couple of time, but he didn’t pick up his phone. I run to the receptionist and ask them to open the door. I rush inside the room but I find no one there.

 

“Where is he?” I ask.

 

I dial his number one more time, *BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ* I hear a vibrate. I walk to the vibrate sound and see his phone there.

 

“Where the hell is he?” I say a bit panic.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter