Chapter 4

Am I Your 24 hours Secretary?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“YA! YA! YA!” I feel like someone is calling me.

 

“5 more minutes” I mumble, still sleeping on my bed.

 

“YA!! WAKE UP!” I open my eyes widely and jump to a sit position. Dujun is standing  there, looked annoy.

 

“Get ready in 5 minutes” Dujun says, sound irritate, then walks off from the room.

 

I ruffle my hair and walk to the washroom. I take a quick shower and get dress. I walk to the first floor and see Dujun stands there waiting for me. He is putting on white V neck shirt and black jeans. He looks good in V neck, his collarbone is drawn perfectly there.

 

“Where are we going, Sir?” I ask him.

 

He doesn’t answer me again but he gestures me to follow him.

 

'How long will he ignores my questions?' I say in my mind as I walk beside him.

 

He stops his steps and I look at him, then to the front.

 

There is a car has been waiting for us, a man open the door for us to get in. I bow at the man and get in the car. I sit beside Dujun at the back seat.

 

“Ah~” Dujun says. “Don’t call me sir. Just call me Dujun” he continues.

 

“Du-jun ssi?” I say awkwardly.

 

“Just DUJUN!” he exclaims.

 

“Du...jun” I say, he smile.

 

“That sounds better” he says and smiles at me.

 

This is the first time he smiles at me.

 

His smiles is unexplainable, girls will melt by his smile. I guess I am too.

 

“We have arrived sir” the driver says, Dujun gets down from the car and same with me. I walk behind him, following where he is going.  

 

It’s a stadium. 'Why are we here?' I thought.

 

“Ticket please” the man who is standing in front of the door says.

 

“Here” Dujun hands out two tickets to that man.

 

“Let’s go inside” Dujun says.

 

I don’t get what is in his mind. He always do whatever he wants, he never tell me what he is going to do.

 

“See. Today, my favorite team will win” he says excitedly, as we reach our seat.

 

'Wait?! My favorite team? Does he mean his soccer favorite team? He comes to London only to watch soccer?' I ask in my mind.

 

“There they are, the match is going to start soon” he says excitedly, like a kid. I only look at him unbelievable. I couldn’t believe with what I am doing here, sitting in the stadium only to accompany my boss watching soccer match.

 

“Go! Go! Go! Make it Goal!” he screams beside me.

 

'What The!' I thought. “

 

Aish~ He misses it!” he hisses. “He should kick it in the center” he says, look at me, then turns back to the field. I only nod my head and give him an awkward smile. I don’t really understand about soccer, I only know, pass the ball, and kick it.

 

“You see. I told you my favorite team will win” he says excitedly.

 

The match has over and his team won 3-1. Yeah, I admit what Hyungseung said last time. He is a soccer mania.

 

*Groooooaaaawl*

 

My stomach’s singing. He looks at me, I turn my face to look at other place and pretend not to hear anything. I feel so embarrassing, but I can’t hide it. Who should I blame, I haven’t eaten anything yet since just now.

 

“Let’s go and get some food” he says.

 

We walk to the restaurant near the stadium.

 

“Order what you want” he says as the waiter gives us the menu. I look at the menu and wow~ they do seem delicious. I won’t ever get the chance to eat this if I didn’t come with him.

 

“Ready to order?” he asks. I nod my head. He calls the waiter and tells him our orders, “Your food will be ready in 5 minutes” the waiter says and excuses himself.

 

After the meals, we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter