Chapter 28

Am I Your 24 hours Secretary?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

We took the night flight and arrived in Korea in the next afternoon.

 

“There they are” one of the reporter yelled out. They starting to block our way and took our pictures.

 

“When will your wedding party to be held?” one of the reporters asked.

 

“Will it be in Korea?” The other one asked.

 

“What are you both doing in Korea? Is it for the wedding preparation?” they kept asking us questions.

 

Both of us just remain quiet and walked through the reporters.

 

“Oppa.. What are we doing in Korea?” I asked him as we entered the car

 

“We are going to get back your company” He said.  I looked at him puzzled.

 

“What do you mean with that?” I asked him.

 

“Just take a rest first. I will explain to you later” Joon oppa said.

 

After 2 hours ride, we finally arrived in my apartment. Although it’s been a year but it looked the same since the last time I was here.

 

“Oppa.. What do you mean just now?” I asked him.

 

“You will see” Joon oppa said. “Go and take a rest. You must be tired with the flight” Joon oppa told me. I nodded my head and head to my room.

 

The next morning, I wake up at 7 am. I walked down to the kitchen to grab some drink but was stopped by Joon oppa, he handed a newspaper to me with a grin on his face.

 

“What is that?” I asked him.

 

“Look!” He asked me to look at it.

 

My eyes become wide as I see the front page.

 

 

BREAKING NEWS!!

‘It’s reported that Gun Jin company’s is actually belongs to Jung’s company who was killed four years ago.’

 

 

“Oppa?” I looked him. “How can it be?” I looked at him disbelief.

 

“I have found the documents and here it is” He said, raised the documents.

 

“Oppa!” I jumped and hugged him.

 

“Go and get change. We will go a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter