Chapter 2

Am I Your 24 hours Secretary?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*Wake up! Wake up! YA! WAKE UP!* My mobile’s alarm rings. I search for my mobile and snooze it. “5 more minutes” I mumble and sleep again. 5 more minutes, it rings again.

 

“Shoo” I say, sit down on my bed.

 

“Why should I have to wake up at this time?” I say, ruffle my hair.

 

“Junyun ah~ It’s still early. Why do you wake up at this time?” Yoon eun says with her both eyes close tightly under her blanket.

 

“I need to be at my boss’s house at 6” I say and walk to the washroom.

 

I take a shower and dress myself. I put on a light make up and bring my purse. “I am going first” I say.

 

“Umm” Yoon eun replies, still sleeping.

 

“It will be a day again” I mutter.

 

I take a bus to his place. I bet he is still in dreamland. I ring the bell of his house, like usual, the butler will open the door for me. “You are early. Ms. Jung” he greets.

 

“Mr. Yoon asks me to be here at 7” I smile at him.

 

“Well, young master is still sleeping” he says as lead me into the house.

 

“Thank you” I thank as we reach in front of his room.

 

I lift up my hand and knock on the door, waiting for him to open it or at least reply me, but there is no respond from inside. I knock again, and still no respond. I knock for the last time, no respond. I turn the doorknob and pop my head inside the room. I scan around, only saw him sleeping on the bed. I walk toward his bed, there he is sleeping so peacefully, he looks like angel when he is sleeping.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter