Chapter 1

Am I Your 24 hours Secretary?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“DAMMIT!” I curse as I lay down on my bed.

 

“BUZZ BUZZ” my phone vibrates.

 

“What again this time?” I sigh and take my phone. As I look at the caller ID, I roll my eyes. I press the green button,

 

“YA! What take you so long to pick up your phone!” a voice screams from the other line. Before I could answer or say anything, he speaks again, “Bring coffee to my place in 15 minutes. Buy six, without ice.” He says and hangs up the phone.

 

“CAN’T YOU JUST GET IT BY YOURSELF!!” I scream on my phone screen.

 

It’s been a month since I get that new job. I work as a secretary, My Boss Yoon Dujun, 23 years, is so mean to me. He always asks me to do anything, even little single, simple thing. He just can’t let me sit and relax for a while, he even calls me after working time.

 

“TING TONG!! TING TONG!!” I ring the bell of his house.

 

“Who is it?” a voice asks through the speaker.

 

“It’s me, Junyun, Mr. Yoon’s secretary” I say, then the door open, I walk inside the house. It is a huge house, he lives with 10 maids and the butler.

 

“Yoon master is in his room” the old man tells me. 

 

This isn't the first time I enter his house, It’s the third time since I work as his secretary.

 

“Knock Knock” I knock on his door.

 

“Come in” a voice say from inside.

 

I turn the doorknob and get into his room. “Here is your coffee, sir” I say walk to the table near the couch.

 

“What take you so long?” he says, not looking at me. His eyes are stuck with the screen, looking at the soccer match.

 

The pocket of my patient is going to drop soon. I have bought the damn coffee for him late at night, he didn’t even say thanks to me, but he said, WHAT TAKE YOU SO LONG!

 

“WHAT?! YA!! DO YOU THINK WHO YOU ARE? CALLING ME TO BUY COFFEE AT THIS TIME!!” I yell at him and punch his face. Wish I can do that to him. I sigh at my own thought.

 

“YA! Why you didn’t answer me?!” he says, shake away my thought.

 

“I am sorry sir” I say and bow to him.

 

“Dujun, You are so mean” a voice say, It’s Mr. Yoon’s friend. Yong Junhyung, 23 years old, the vice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter