Chapter 11

Am I Your 24 hours Secretary?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I sit silently, looking out the window. 'Why he didn’t tell me if he can’t come?' I say in my mind. There are lots of things bother me. Junhyung seems keep something from me.

 

“We are here” Dujun says. I look at the big building in front of me. “Where are we going?” I say. “Let’s go” he says and walks in front of me. I follow him from behind.

 

He stops and looks at me. He looks at me from head to toe. “What?” I say. He grabs my hand and drags me out from that building. We walk to the dress shop near that building.

 

“What can I do for you?” the shop lady comes and asks us. “Please make over this girl” Dujun says and pushes me to the girl. After a few minutes I come out with a white dress and my hair is being curly a bit.

 

“Uhm..” I fake a cough, walk out from the shop. He turns to look at me. He has changed his shirt too. He puts on a black suit. He looks good in that suit.

 

He doesn’t say anything but just stare at me. I look at myself and look at him again, “Do I look weird?” I say, shade his stare. He clears his throat and say, “Let’s go”, he says, hand out his hand for me to hold. I look at him and back to his hand, he gestures me to hold his hand.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter