Chapter 15

Am I Your 24 hours Secretary?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There he is, in his car. He is putting on a V neck shirt. 'Isn’t it a formal party?' I thought as I walk toward his car.

 

“Uhm…” I fake a cough. He turns to look at me. I am nervous because of my outfit. It’s been years I didn’t put on this kind of dress.

 

He keeps staring at me make me feel uncomfortable. “Uhm..” I fake a cough again. “O-Oh..” He says, looks away. “Let’s go.” He says.

 

I sit on the passenger seat and he starts the engine. The ride fills with a silent. None of us speak. I take a glance when he is driving and he does that too. Sometimes he catch me look at him, and I will turn my head and when I catch him look at me, He will turn his head.

 

“We are here” He says, telling me we have arrived at a house which I recognize well.  It’s his house. “Seems like I put on the wrong costume” I mumble before we enter the house. “Y-You are not” He says sheepishly. “You look pretty tonight” He says, walk in front of me. Little did I know, a smile curve on my lip.

 

“Oma” Dujun calls as we are in the back yard. I don’t know if there is a back yard. Yeah~ I never enter there, usually, I only go until his room.

 

“Oh~ You are here” She says, looking at us.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. Mrs. Yoon” I bow and smile at her.

 

“Omonim” She says, raises her eyebrow.

 

“O-monim” I say sheepishly.

 

“Jja! Anja.” She tells me to sit. Dujun pulls the chair for me and I sit, then he sits beside me.

 

“Where is appa?” Dujun asks his mom.

 

“He should be here in a few minutes” His mom answers. “Ah~ There he is” She says looking at the door.

 

“Yobeo~ I am back” Dujun’s dad says. I stand up and bow to him. “Oh~ Secretary Jung, you are here. Sit.. Have a sit” He tells me to sit.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter