Chapter 3

Am I Your 24 hours Secretary?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The day just like usual, he will ask me to buy coffee, copy something, buy lunch for him, type the documents for him, and etc. It’s 8 pm, I haven’t gone home yet, but not only me, he is still in his office too. I look through my window to his office, he is checking some documents.

 

 “Sir” I knock on his door.

 

He looks up from his desk.

 

“Do you want some coffee?” I ask him.

 

He nods his head and looks back to the files on his desk. I walk out from his room and make the coffee.

 

I walk back to his room with a glass of coffee on my hand. I turn the doorknob and walk toward his desk, there I find him sleeping on his desk.

 

“He must be tired” I mumble softly.

 

I hate the way he asks me to do everything but I admit he is a great boss. He always manages all the things well, and serious in doing his jobs.

 

I put the coffee on his desk and cover his body with his coat. I sit on the couch waiting for him to wake up, but my eyelids are so heavy, and I fall asleep.

 

 

I open my eyes as I hear some noises.

 

“Umm..” I hum, rub my eyes.

 

I open my eyes slowly and see a coat on my body. I take the coat and scan around the room, there he is, sitting down behind his desk, looking at his files. He lifts up his head and sees me have woken up.

 

“You can go home now” he says, look at me and turns back to the files on his desk.

 

I stand up from the couch and put the coat on the couch. “Then, I will go first” I say before leaving the room.

 

“Umm.” He replies without looking at me.

 

He is so unpredictable, sometimes he will be nice to me and sometimes he will be so mean to me. “Ah~ Who cares. I am going to sleep like a pig” I mumble as I walk home.

 

*BUZZ BUZZ* my phone vibrates.

 

“Umm.. It’s Sunday” I mumble, still sleeping on my bed.

 

*BUZZ BUZZ* it vibrates again.

 

I search my phone around the bed, still with my eyes close.

 

“Yoboseyo” I pick up the phone, half asleep.

 

“YA!! WHAT TIME IS IT?! WHY ARE YOU STILL SLEEPING?!” I stand up, fully awake after I hear his voice.

 

“Pack your things, we are going for a trip. I give you 10 minutes to get down” he says and ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter