Chapter 29

Am I Your 24 hours Secretary?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Where is Dujun?” I asked him. “He went to Italy” He said, before he could finish his words, I rushed out from the office and waved a taxi.

 

“To airport. Ppali” I said to the driver.

 

‘Andwae, Please don’t leave’ I said on the way to airport.

 

“Pleaseee, drive faster…” I said to the taxi driver.

 

 

 

I got down from the taxi as soon as I arrived, I gave the money to the driver, I ran inside the airport without taking back the changes.

 

“Dujun ah..” I said, looking around. “Where are you?” I said running around the airport. I looked at the flight board. The flight will take off in 10 minutes.

 

“Yoon Dujun!” I yelled out his name. “Yoon Dujun!” I called his name again.

 

“Mwohe?” I heard a voice. I turned to look at the person. “Dujun” I hugged him.

 

“Ya! It’s embarrassing” He said.

 

“Where are you going? Huh?” I said, buried my face on his chest, my tears started to roll down.

 

“Huh?” he lifted my face and looked at me puzzle.

 

“Aren’t you going to leave me?” I said.

 

“Who said?” He wiped my tears. I looked at him puzzle. “Haven’t you read the newspaper?” I asked him.

 

“I did” He said. “So..?” He asked.

 

“I… I…” I tried to explain but nothing came out. He smiled at me.

 

“You asked me to wait for you, right?” He said. I nodded my head. “You said, You will be back soon, right?” he said, I nodded again. “I did what you told me. I believe in you” He looked deep into my eyes.

 

“I…I… am sorry” I said. He chuckled. “You don’t have to. Lee Joon hyung has explained to me earlier. I told you I believe in you” He caressed my cheeks.

 

“So.. Where are you going?” I asked.

 

“Ah.. I am going to attend my sister’s wedding” He said.

 

“So.. It’s not because you are going to leave me?” I asked him. He looked at me warmly and shook his head. “Let’s go” he said.

 

“Where?” I asked.

 

“To my sister’s wedding” he said and held my hand.

 

 

 

Three months after that, The company is running well, I just become apart of the stakeholder, I am working on my own business. It was a café shop. And I am engaged with Dujun now.

 

“Hyung.. When will you marry noona?” Yosoeb asked. Dujun looked at me.

 

We are sitting in the club, VIP room.

 

“Not now” I said.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter