Chapter 13

Am I Your 24 hours Secretary?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Thanks for the ride” I say to Dujun who brought me home. “Be sure you are on time in the office” He says. “I won’t be late, sir” I say. “Can you stop calling me Sir? Do I look like a soldier to you?” Dujun hisses. “Yes, Sir” I say. “There you are again. Just call me Dujun, can’t you?” He says in annoyed tone. “Yes. I can’t” I say, he rolls his eyes.

 

“I will go inside now” I tell him. He nods his head. “Dujun” I call him before I enter my apartment. “Thank you” I say and walk to my apartment.

 

As I enter my apartment I peep from the window, I see him drive his car off from my apartment, I go back to my room and lay there. I look at my phone. I sigh as I look at it, “He didn’t even call me” I mumble.

 

 

The next morning, I go to the office earlier than usual, none of the workers come yet, not even Dujun. I walk to his room and set the things. Like usual, I will arrange the documents on his desk and clean up the room a bit.

 

 

*Click* I hear a click sound.

 

'He has come' I say in my mind with a smile on my face. “Annyeonghaseyo”.

 

“Oh.. You are early, Secretary Jung” a different voice says. I look up to that person, to my surprise it’s not Dujun but it’s his mom.

 

“Mrs. Yoon?” I say in a shock. This is the second time I meet her, the first time I saw her when there was a company gathering. But I never talk to her. I just looked at her from far.

 

“Secretary Jung” She calls me.

 

“Y-Yes?” I look at her, stutter. I am quite afraid with her because there is a rumor said that she is a scary person. You might be fired by her without any reason.

 

“Does Dujun ever ditch his work?” She asks, sitting on the couch.

 

“No. Mr. Dujun always does his work” I say. She smiles. 'She doesn’t seem scary like the rumor' I say in my mind.

 

“Secretary Jung” She calls me again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter