Chapter 2

Daisy L.O.V.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't forget to wear this," Daesung attach a tag on top of Seungri's shirt. "Riri... Such a cute name!" Daesung giggled after read Seungri's name tag. "Call me if you already finish your work, okay?" Daesung said. 

"I... I don't have a hand phone to call you," Seungri said slowly, feel ashamed to say the words.

"Aigoo.. I'm sorry," Daesung tapped his forehead. He forgot about it.

"Let me lend you my phone," Daesung took out his iPhone and hand it to Seungri. "I have another hand phone in my house. Just call my other phone number."

Seungri just stayed stiff and staring at the hand phone. "But I... I don't know how to use it," He smiled shyly.

"Let me teach you. Just open this and press contacts. Then, search my name, okay?"

Seungri nodded. "I get it."

"Alright! Take care of yourself. Don't let any guys touch you. If someone do something bad to you, just call me." Daesung said with a worried face.

"Yah, you are just like an uncle, Dae. Don't worry. I know how to take care of myself. Thank you." Seungri came out from Daesung's car and walked towards the cafe.

He entered the Latte Cafe and watched his surroundings. This is the first time he entered this high class cafe. He didn't know what to do and stood at there like a guard until someone approached him.

"Are you... Seungri?" She whispered slowly to Seungri. She was the one who sent the uniform to Seungri 's house.

Seungri nodded and give her a sweet smile.

"You are so pretty!" She couldn't believe in front of her was actually a guy. She thought Seungri really look like a girl. "I'm Nayeon. Come here. You may start your work now."

Seungri nodded and began his new job as serving to the customers.

----------

"What do you want to eat? Drink? Just order yourself. And pay by your own!" Gd chuckled.

"Do you think it's funny? Come on Ji, this is your father's cafe. Why don't you treat me?" Top laughed. But he stopped from laughing when his eyes caught at someone.

Gd looked at Top when he realized his action suddenly changed. "Hey, Top. What are you looking at?"

Gd followed Top's eyes direction. His eyes were on the waitress, making him completely ignored Gd. Gd quickly cupping both of Top's eyes, to close his sight from looking at the y waitress.

"Aishhh... You distract me!" He pulled Gd's hands from his eyes and turned his gaze to Gd.

"We were talking just now but suddenly your mind at somewhere else. Please behave, Top." Gd giggled.

Top just grinned after heard it.

One of the waitress came to their table to take the order. "Can I take your order, Sir Gd?"

Gd nodded. "I want to eat...." His mind was struggled thinking about what food he wants to eat but suddenly his eyes were locked at someone. He blinked many times and rubbed slowly his eyes. He never see that pretty girl before.

"Who is she?" Gd pointed his forefinger to Seungri, who was busy serves the food and drinks to the customers.

The waitress looked at Seungri and said, "Ahhh... She is a new worker here."

"Can you ask her to take my order?"

"Alright, Sir Gd."

The waitress nodded and quickly went to Seungri. 

----------

"Riri.. Sir Gd asked you to take their order," The waitress pointed at the table number 7.

Seungri stunned after looked at the table that were sitting by the 'Handsome Guys'. He quickly close his gap open mouth and gulped.

"Why they are here? What are they doing here? Why they called me to take their order? Did they already know this is me?"

Seungri turned his face to her and quickly shook his head. He refused to go to the table, he didn't want to meet them.

The waitress looked at Seungri and said slowly, "He is the son of this cafe's owner. I hope you understand. You must follow all his needs and wants. If not, you could get fired or less paid."

"He is the owner's son? Aigoo paboya! I didn't realize he is from Kwon family too. Oh God, why? Why this earth is so small? Why it can't be anyone else? Why must him, my rival..."

Seungri sighed and nodded slowly. He walked towards the 'Handsome Guys' while trying to hold his heart beats that look like wants to pop out because of nervousness. Seungri stood beside the table and forming a smile to them and took out his notes, waiting to take their order. The 'Handsome Guys' was only staring at the pretty waitress, look like she is the only one girl in the world.

"Why are they looking like that to me? Did they recognize me? But Dae said no one could recognize me. So, be steady and don't nervous. I can't let anyone know my true identity. It would be a dead for me."

"Hi." Gd formed a sweet smile to Seungri.

Seungri just stayed silent and looked at his note book. He kept remember the warning from Mr. Kwon, don't let out his voice.

Gd looked a bit embarrassed when Seungri didn't replied anything. Top already laughed silently while looking at his friend, who totally failed to flirt with the pretty girl. Gd didn't want to lose. He wanted to try for a second time.

"What is your name, cutie?"

Seungri still make a same expression, didn't replied anything.

"Actually what he wants from me? Just tell me what you want to eat, pabo!"

Gd already facepalm. Why this girl didn't said anything. She looks playing hard to get.

"Hey, are you mute?" He said, making Top laughed loudly.

"Please, stop it Ji. Just order what you want. Don't disturb her." Top said while trying to hold his laughter. He then give a smirked at Gd, "Please behave, Ji."

Gd frowned and shut his mouth while leaning his body at the chair. He crossed both of his wrists and bit his bottom lip.

"Give me spaghetti bolognese and green tea. How about you, our Jiyongie?" Top chuckled when seeing Gd's expression.

"I want coffee only. Make sure you are the one who serves us. Okay?" Seungri nodded and bowed to them.

He walked towards the kitchen. He feels relieved because they really thought he is a real girl.

After Seungri  was going from there, Top couldn't control his feeling and burst with laughter. He felt so funny looking at his friend, who didn't get any replied from the waitress.

Gd looked at him and said, "What's so funny, dude. Please stop laughing. You make me annoyed."

Top quickly stopped from laughing, didn't dare to make his friend mad. He looked at Gd and said, "I never see you like this, really. You don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter