Chapter 5

Daisy L.O.V.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri's heart felt calm with his face was buried in the soft, solid chest and the fragrance from the owner's shirt made him want to stay like that more longer. The fragrance of the owner's body was familiar to him, seemed like he used to smell it.

And now he realized that he had hugged the person about in minutes. He stopped his sobbing and slowly lifted his face that had remaining tears, to look at the person's face, his hands still wrapping Gd's waist. He was surprised when his red, puffy eyes locked at Kwon Jiyong's eyes who gave him a smile, his hands also still s around Seungri's waist.

Gd couldn't help but give a genuine smile to Seungri, he didn't know why his heart cannot stand to see Seungri's crying. If he could do something to make Seungri stop crying.

Seungri turned his face to the wet area, a big round shape on Gd's shirt which full of his tears. He looked at the area and rubbed it slowly. "I- I'm sorry," his voice shaking, because of the remaining tears.

Gd just kept silent, didn't know how to react. His mind was bothering with a question that he wanted to ask to Seungri. Why he suddenly cried? But he should hold it on, it's not a perfect time to ask him.

Seungri slowly pulled Gd's hands from his waist and turned around his face to his friend. "I- I'm sorry. I couldn't join the discussion today. I'm feeling unwell."

Daesung wiped away Seungri's tears and touched his shoulder. "It's alright. We can discuss the group project by ourselves. Don't worry. Take your time."

"Thank you, Dae." Seungri turned around his body and walked slowly to go out of the gate. He rubbed his eyes that seem cannot stop from crying. The tears falling endlessly.

Daesung tapped Gd's wrist and said, "Go after him, Gd."

Gd who kept looking at Seungri furrowed his forehead and looked at Daesung. "Eh? Why me? You are his friend so you are the one who should take care of him."

"We cannot postpone the discussion because I don't often have a free time. If I go after him, then three of you will discuss together and reach an agreement without me and Seungri's approval. We have different opinion so it's unfair, right? What if we don't agree with your decision?" Daesung tried to find a reason.

Gd bit his bottom lip and thinking the reasonable from Daesung's words. Taeyang just kept looking at their conversation without thinking to interrupt them.

"What are you waiting for? Go now. Run after him." Daesung said. "We will divide our work equally so don't worry. We will give your task later. Just accompany my friend today." A smile plastered on Daesung's face.

Without saying any words, Gd nodded and ran to go get Seungri. Daesung looked at Gd's way and formed an evil smile.

Gd's eyes wandered around the area to search for Seungri. His eyes could see the figure of Seungri that already far away from Top's mansion. He quickly started his car engine and drove to go to Seungri, who wanted to cross the road.

He stopped his car in front of Seungri, making Seungri stop his steps. He canceled his intention to cross the road, so he walked straight so he wouldn't see Gd, who hop out of his Lamborghini and going to him.

Seungri walked a little bit fast while lowered his face only to see the road. He walked with no direction since his head and mind were confused with the incident just now. He couldn't think properly and just followed where his legs brought him to.

Gd ran towards him and grabbed his wrist. "Ri, stop. Where do you want to go? This is not the way to your house. Come, I'll take you home."

Seungri stopped his steps and tried to release his hand from Gd's grip. But it's useless because Gd held it tightly.

"Who gives you permission to call me that name."

"Let me go, Gd." He said coldly while trying to hold his tears.

"No. I will not let you go. Come. I'll send you to your home." Gd said softly, he didn't want to raise his voice to Seungri. It feels like he's afraid if his words will hurt Seungri's feeling. He realized Seungri is fragile and easily heartbroken.

"Leave me alone," Seungri said slowly. He needs to be alone this time. He needs time to think about the unexpected situation that had happened to him.

"Ri, please." Gd pleading. He feels worried with Seungri's condition, afraid if Seungri will do something that can put him in danger.

The words from Gd a little bit made Seungri's heart turned soft. He turned his body while Gd's hand pushed him slowly by his shoulder. He followed the direction where Gd brought him to, the place where Gd parks his car. He opened the passenger door for Seungri and waiting for him to hop in the car.

They didn't say anything on the way to Seungri's house, seemed like they were lost in a deep thought. The only sound they heard was Seungri's sobbing.

In a few minutes, Gd didn't hear any sound and turned his face to look at Seungri. A smile formed on his lips when he saw Seungri was sleeping soundly.

Gd stopped his car in front of Seungri's house. He lifted him bridal style and laid him on the bed. His mind was thinking if he should stay to look after Seungri or going back to Top's mansion. When he looked at Seungri, he feels pity for him. He decided to stay to accompany him.

He pushed a chair and took a seat, next to Seungri's bed. He kept staring at Seungri's red face and swollen eyes. His eyes looked at Seungri's wound on his cheek. He blew his breathe to the wound and his thumb touched and rubbed it slowly. He felt guilty with his action. Why he couldn't control his anger and feeling that time? Why he punched him? What if he cried after got hit? His mind was thinking many things about Seungri and that makes him felt even more guilty to him.

"I'm sorry Ri. I shouldn't hurt you." He whispered slowly while his eyes were looking at every inch of Seungri's face.

Suddenly his thought was at Riri. "Why his lips and his nose are similar to Riri? Why his face also kinda look alike Riri?"  Gd rested his chin on his back of hand and looked at Seungri. "After all, they are a cousin. So, it's not weird if their face are look alike." Then his eyes fall into the wound. “But why this is the same place where Riri had her bandage on her cheek?”

----------

Top stopped his steps at the main door and looked at Taeyang and Daesung, who kept silent as soon as Gd went after Seungri.

"Bae? Where's Ji?" Top turned his face to Taeyang, while his eyes wandered around to search for Gd and Seungri.

"He and Seungri had something to do. They won't join the discussion today but we will give them their own part. So, just discuss among ourselves, okay?" Daesung interrupted as he looked at Taeyang, who didn't know what to answer.

"Ohh? Okay." Top replied shortly. "Let's go to my jamming room."

They walked into the large jamming room and took a look around the room. Almost all types of the musical instruments were in the room, everything was well-organized.

"So, the first thing is we have to determine which genre we should choose." Daesung began their discussion. "What do you think the genre that would become our strength to perform the song?"

"I think... Pop rock?" Top quickly said. "I think the genre is suitable for us. It suits with our young soul."

"Ermmm, I prefer R&B or soul genre," Daesung said, didn't agree with Top's suggestion. "And... I feel like this genre can make our group shining." Daesung added.

"But... Rock genre is more energetic. People nowadays are into this type of genre. Not the sentimental one." Top said coldly. "They will become enthusiastic when they heard this kind of music."

"But it's not suitable for us. I'm not into rock." Daesung muttered, not satisfied with Top.

"Guys, I think that-" Taeyang tried to make Daesung and Top's calm when he saw both of them almost reach a high temperature but his words got cut immediately.

"R&B genre is more sweets and could attract more students and Madam Suhyun. If it is a rock genre, it can only make us lose hearing." Daesung voice out his opinion.

"Don't you think they will become sleepy if we sing this type of genre?" Top raised his eyebrow. "As I said, I want a rock genre!" Top tried to defend his view.

"Yah! Why do I have to follow your opinion!" Daesung tried to hold his anger.

"Look, like I said we couldn't reach an agreement if we work together. So, what should we do to settle this problem?" Top asked.

Taeyang, who feels like an unimportant person at there started talking, "Okay, I think both of you have to compete since I'm okay with either of these two genres. So, if Top won, we all should accept his suggestion and vice versa. The loser one has to hear the winner's words." Taeyang said.

"Okay. And if I won, you guys are the one who has to follow my opinion." Daesung added.

"I suggest you two playing basketball." Taeyang smiled.

“Okay, let’s go to my basketball court.” Top said.

“Mom... Mom...” Seungri mumbled in his sleep.

Gd, who felt asleep with his head on Seungri’s bed, opened his eyelids when he heard Seungri’s soft voice. He quickly looked at Seungri who clutched the bed sheets tightly in his hands while his mouth not stopping from calling his mother.

“Mom... Mom!” He trembled, the tears slowly falling from his closed eyes.

Gd feels worried about Seungri and rubbing his chest to make him calm. “Shhh... Ri... Shhh...” He whispered, to return back Seungri’s sleep.

His way did not succeed when Seungri screaming, “Mom!!” He awoke from his sleep and gasped. His puffy eyes looked at Gd who sat next to him and without thinking further, he grabbed Gd’s back of neck and wrapped his arms around Gd’s neck, while crying hardly. “Gd!! My mom... My mom....” His voice cracked because the mixed of his tears.

“Ri...” Gd rubbed and patted Seungri’s back. “Crying as much as you want. I’ll be here.” He said softly.

----------

"I think we should make three rounds and only one point for each round. Agree?" Top voice out his suggestion and started bumping the ball.

"Alright. Who will start first?" Daesung looked at the bumping ball while waiting for Top answers.

"I will start first," Top replied.

The game starts. Top was the first one who bumped the ball and ran to the net to scored the ball. But Daesung quickly came and pushed the ball out and took the lead. He bumped the ball in three times and went to the net. He jumped and shot the ball into the net. Top had no time to skim the ball because the ball already going into the net. 'Nerd Guys' score one point.

"Yeah!!" Daesung jumped happily while Taeyang clapped his hands.

"Good job Daesung." Taeyang grinned.

The second round starts. Top and Daesung looked at each other eyes. There was a fire in their eyes. Daesung bumped the ball while their eyes met and ran to go to the net. Top was trying to divert Daesung's attention to snatch the ball. He blocked him by using his body to prevent Daesung from going to the net. Daesung ran to the other side while bumped the ball. Top followed Daesung's direction and tried for the second time. He wanted to block him again using his body but suddenly his right foot hit the other leg, he was tripping and he felt that he was falling on a soft surface. As soon as he opened his eyes, it surprised him when he realized he was on top of Daesung.

His eyes turned to stare at Daesung's face. From forehead, closed eyes, nose and red

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter