Chapter 6

Daisy L.O.V.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All eyes now at Gd who stood in front of them, a questioning look appeared on his face. He heard the noise just now, seems like there was a quarrel between his parents and Seungri. He heard his parents and Seungri's loud voice, but he couldn't figure what they were talking about. He turned his face at Seungri, who was startled by his presence.

The situation became silent for a while. Mr. Kwon glared at Mrs. Kwon, gave a sign to not continue her words or reveal anything to Gd and Seungri. Mrs. Kwon bowed her head. She felt guilty of her words. She shouldn't bring a thing of the past, something that she has to keep from anyone else, especially to Jungwoon's son, Seungri. She was too emotional back then until she can't realize what she had talked.

Mr. and Mrs. Kwon's mind were trying to find an excuse to say to Gd. Gd cannot know about this. Seungri also cannot know about the cause of his father's death. It will become more complicated.

"Hey- Hey Jiyong. Here you are. Seungri is waiting for you. Go and finish your work." Mrs. Kwon pulled Gd's back to go upstairs. Gd just followed where his mother brought him to. Seungri glared at Mr. Kwon and turned his body to follow Gd. Mr. Kwon gulped, didn't have a courage to look at Seungri, who seems really mad at him.

Gd slowly closed the door after gave a space for Seungri to enter his huge bedroom. Seungri went straight into the room but stopped his steps when Gd grabbed his wrist.

"Ri... Wait." Seungri turned his face to Gd, who looked straight at him, Gd's eyes showed that he needs an explanation. He knows his parents won't say anything to him. So, he should ask Seungri. He's really curious to know what they were talking just now.

Seungri got startled. He knew Gd will ask about his conversation with Mr. and Mrs. Kwon. He didn't have an idea what to say to Gd. Gd not supposed to know about the relationship between their fathers. Because after that, Gd will know that their fathers were friends and he is the one who has to work for Mr. Kwon at the cafe to settle up his father's debts and at the end, Gd will know that he is Riri. Gosh! Gd is the person that Seungri doesn't want to reveal the real identity of Riri. What if Gd gets mad after he knows Riri is Seungri and don't want to talk again with him? What if Gd humiliates him at the school and embarrasses him in front of his classmates? What if Gd knows that the person he kissed was Seungri and he felt disgusted with him? Because the person that Gd loves is Riri, not Seungri. What if?

"What?" Seungri flashed a smile, pretending that there's nothing serious about the conversation between him and Gd's parents.

"Hmmm... Can I know what you and my parents were talking just now?" Gd scratched his nape, but his eyes didn't tear off from looking at Seungri's eyes.

"Nothing. Your parents just asked my name, my father's name. Just that. We're not talking anything serious. And then, you came." Seungri straight answered the question without thinking twice, showing that he didn't lie, but inside his heart, it felt wanna burst because he's afraid if Gd can smell something wrong.

"Really?" Gd didn't feel satisfied with the answer. His ears not wrong.

"Yes." Seungri pulled his wrist from Gd's gripped and went to Gd's study table. "So, now we should discuss for the lyrics because we don't have much time. I have some works to do this night."

"Oh. Alright." Gd nodded and thinking maybe Seungri was right. It's the first time Seungri met his parents so maybe there was just an introduction from Seungri to his parents, to get know better about his teammate.

In about 2 hours they discussed the lyrics, Gd started groaned and cupped his face. "Arghh... Ri. I'm sorry. I can't continue this."

Seungri put the pencil down and looked at Gd. "Eh? Why? Is there anything wrong? Or you didn't like my idea?" Seungri pouted.

Gd blinked his eyes. Why Seungri suddenly make a cute face. He really resembles of Riri. Oh, how he miss the pretty girl so much.

"No.. Ri... No... I'm sorry. You really did a good job. But... Can I make these lyrics by myself? You don't have to involve in making the lyrics." Gd gritted his teeth and waiting for the latter to reply. He didn't want to make Seungri feels sad or offensive.

"But why?" Seungri lowered his voice. There's a sad sign in his voice. He knows that he doesn't have the talent to write the lyrics.

"You- You..." Gd sighed heavily. "Do you have a special feeling to anyone? Or do you have a girlfriend?"

Seungri's eyes sparkling and looked at Gd's eyes. "It is you."

"I- I do have someone I like." Seungri let down his face.

"Do you think of her when we making the lyrics, don't you?"

"I am not." How he wants to write the lyrics when it is about a girl, when he obviously likes a guy. "Do you think of someone you like?"

"Yes. Ri.. Yes.. I'm thinking of Riri."

Seungri's cheeks turned to bright red and sheepishly smiled because he is Riri. So Gd would like a part of him too.

"You know why I like her? Oh I'm just not like her. I love her so much. When the first time I see her, my heart skipped a beat. I love her at the first sight and I can't tell the reason why I love her. I attract to her and I believe we are meant to be. I just want to make her mine and I'm afraid if I lost her. I can't describe my love in words. I love her. Just her." Gd lost in a deep thought about Riri and smiled widely when he remembered about his memory with Riri. "I want to make this song just for her. She is my dreams come true."

Gd looked at Seungri's red face like a tomato. He giggled and pinched Seungri's cheek.

"Yah I'm talking about Riri but why you are blushing so much."

Seungri grinned but stay silent.

"You know what? You really look like Riri. Your cheek is so smooth. Just like her. Aigoo I miss her so much."

Seungri cupped his cheek to hide his blushes. He must stay cool so that Gd couldn't identify he is Riri.

"Yes, of course I look like Riri. I'm his cousin you remember." Seungri chuckled. "I understand you Gd. So if you really want to write the lyrics, I can't stop you. I take no offense because I know I don't have experience in love so I don't know how to express it through lyrics. I know you can do it because you already have someone you loves so it easier for you."

"Okay! Thanks, Ri. I will not complain to our group members because I am the one who wants to do by myself. But of course you have to sing.”

“Deal!”

“Ri . Can you do me a favor?”

“What can I do for you?”

“Riri doesn’t have anyone right now, right?”

Seungri widened his eyes, and nodded slowly.

“Can you help me to coax Riri to look at me?”

----------

"Do you have to look at her like that?" Taeyang raised his eyebrow and took a sip of his latte.

"I need an inspiration you know. So I have to look at her to put something nice in my lyrics." Gd didn't move his eyeballs from looking at Riri.

Seungri cleaned up the table and before he went to the kitchen, he took a look at Gd, who looked intensely at him. He gave a sweet smile to Gd.

Gd rubbed his eyes and smiled, showing his white teeth. "Oh My Goodness! Riri was smiling at me!" He screamed, making his two friends startled with his voice.

"Can you please lower your voice?" Top, who lost in his thought just now, quickly pinched Gd's arm.

"Ouchh! It's hurt pabo. I'm so happy! Don't you see? Riri is freaking gave the sweetest smile ever to me! Looks like Riri will reply my love for her! Oh my! It's such a dream. Why you are so pretty Riri-ahh..." Gd rested his chin on his palms, smile didn't leave from his mouth.

"So lucky, huh," Top replied shortly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter