Teaser

Daisy L.O.V.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Knock knock*

Seungri turned his body to the left and pretend to sleep. He closed his eyelids and hug the pillow tightly.

The door opened. There was a big guy entered the room and shut the door. "Are you sleeping, Seungri?"

Seungri slowly opened his eyes when he heard the deep voice, belonged to none other than his step brother, Top.

Seungri turned his body and looked at Top. Top lay down his body on the bed, next to Seungri. They looked at each other for a while.

"What do you want?" Seungri asked, curious is surrounding his head. Top lay in his bed? Wow, are they close?

Top rest his back of the head on his palms and staring at the ceiling. "When do you want to tell Jiyong the truth?"

Seungri bit his bottom lip as his heart pounding rapidly. "I... I don't know. I.. am... afraid. What if... Gd hates me?"

"I advise you, you suppose to tell him as soon as possible. Before our performance in the class. Before he gets to know by himself because that time, he will hate you forever in his life. I know him well. He is the person who hates the lied people so much. If you tell him soon, of course, it will take time for him to forgive you but as long as you already being honest to him. I think he can understand if you tell him the truth, why do you have to cross-dress. I do think he would know it's not fully your fault. Just.. tell him, Seungri. Don't worry, I can help you too if you need my help." Top turned his gaze at Seungri, who looked intensely at him.

Seungri released a sigh. "I... I will try to tell him the truth. I will... find the right words to tell him. Just.... I need to find the right time to tell him. I... am... not ready yet. But thank you, Top. You've helped me a lot. I did not notice that I have such a nice hyung," Seungri chuckled. "Can I ask you something? Why do you want to help me?"

Top laughed. "At first, I only help you because of Daesung. He told me to help you. If I help you, he will treat me well, as a boyfriend. But then, I think that it's my responsible since I already knew the truth. I want to help you sincerely. I have an eager feeling to help you and I think it's not wrong, right? I found you are such a nice kid and I already accept you as my brother. So, we have to help each other, remember that." He patted Seungri's head and grinned.

Seungri flashed a soft gaze to Top and enjoy the patted he received. "Yah Top... Do you love Daesung?"

Top's face turned to dark red making Seungri laughed as he knows the answer. He pinched the taller's red cheek.

"I never saw you like this. You know you are cute when you are shy," Seungri giggled.

Top's face turned to frown. Seungri was so happy while pinched Top's cheek multiple times. Top didn't want to lose. He took the advantage as Seungri didn't realize what he wants to do. He tickled Seungri right in the waist, making him laughed hardly and tried to pull Top's hands from his waist.

"Aigoo please, Top! Ahh... It's so tickling!"

"Serves you right! You tease me just now, right!" Top didn't stop to tickle Seungri and chuckled when the latter cannot stop laughing.

Then, the door opened. "Hi! Kids!" Mrs. Choi walked into the room with a wide smile.

Top and Seungri immedia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter