Chapter 7

Daisy L.O.V.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey 'Nerd Guys', we want to assure something with you guys," Gd approached the 'Nerd Guys' in the middle of their eating, because Top insisted to meet them. He just had to obey what his friend's want.

The 'Nerd Guys' turned their face to look at Gd while their mouth didn't stop munching their lunch.

"What do you want?" Daesung asked, immediately stopped eating. "Is there no other place you guys want to bother us? Let us eat in peace."

Gd pushed Top forward, gave a sign to him to speak what he wants to say. When Top started to open his mouth, he gets stuttered when his eyes reached Daesung's.

"We- We.. Ehmm," Top cleared his throat.

Gd groaned silently. Why was his friend so scared like a timid cat?

"Okay. Let me straight to the point. Mr. Kim told Bae that we will get Mathematics’ test marks today. So, we hope you guys do not forget about our usual bet, don't you?" Gd interrupted.

"Oh gosh. You guys come here only to ask about that? Yes, of course we not forget about it. So, is there anything else you are not satisfied with us?" Daesung asked.

"Nope. Nothing. We just want to make sure about that. Please continue eating," Top said and quickly grabbed Gd's and Taeyang's wrists to go from there.

----------

Mr. Kim, the Mathematics’ teacher for year 3 class 1 returned back the test papers that his students took on Wednesday.

'Handsome Guys' and 'Nerd Guys' held tightly their test papers, do not want to reveal their marks yet.

"I think we already know who gets the highest marks in this class for Mathematics’ test," Mr. Kim smiled to the said student.

All eyes at the student, none other than Lee Seungri.

Gd looked at Seungri, who sit next to him. He was so jealous why he couldn't beat him in academic.

Top became shivering because he was so afraid if 'Nerd Guys' win this time. He wanted to ask Daesung to be his partner so badly. He doesn't have anyone to ask to and he doesn't want anyone else.

After Mr. Kim's class dismissed, all the five of them gathered to show their test marks.

"You first, Ri. We all know you got the highest marks so just reveal it," Gd looked at Seungri's face.

Seungri nodded. He put his test paper on the table. All the rests widened their eyes when they looked at the marks.

"Seungri! What is this? 99%? Are you keeping a ghost?" Taeyang cupping his mouth. "Even though I know you are clever, but this is too much."

"So, we probably have a chance to win this time," Daesung smirked to the 'Handsome Guys'.

"Oh no! I cannot let this happen," Top thought.

"Okay, Jiyong. Your turn." Taeyang chuckled.

Gd put down his test paper. It turned out 97%.

"Wow! You guys are clever. I am ashamed to show my marks," Daesung flashed a shy smile.

They all looked at Top and Daesung, waiting for them to reveal their marks.

Daesung put his paper and it showed that he got 89%. All of them make a calculation for each group. For now, 'Nerd Guys' got 188 in total and 'Handsome Guys' got 97 so Top has to get 92% to win. Their heart beating so fast, all of them were praying not to lose this time.

Top knew what's the result would be and slowly put his test paper on the table. He lowered his face because he was so sad. He has no chance to make Daesung as his partner.

"So, there's no any group wins this time," Daesung said, after they saw Top's result, 91%.

"And we are totally okay with it," Seungri giggled. "So, save your needs and wants, alright?"

Gd patted Top's back to make him calm. Top was stiffened because he cannot accept it. He worked so hard to get high marks for the test. He didn't take a sleep. Even though his result was improve than his past results, but he didn't feel happy because his group didn't win. He cannot do anything because both groups got the same total marks so neither of them win this time. He cannot ask the other group to fulfil his wish because it's such a ridiculous request. They won't compromise. The only way is he has to make his group win.

Top didn't satisfy with what he had seen. He quickly took Seungri's paper and started to check it. He checked each of the questions carefully and compared his answers with Seungri's answers.

Suddenly he screamed. He ran out of the class with the test paper in his hand.

'Nerd Guys' looked at each other and swallowed a good amount of saliva. They became afraid because they can smell something from Top's reaction. Is 'Handsome Guys' won this time?

----------

'Handsome Guys' won in victory! Top added 2 marks correct for his Mathematics’ test and it makes him happily like crazy. Now his wish will comes true.

'Nerd Guys' make a worried face. They know 'Handsome Guys' will make weird wishes. They could tell just by looking at the 'Handsome Guys' faces who look so desperate to win. They cannot do anything but have to obey what they want.

"What do you want?" Seungri asked.

"I want something but I want it from Daesung," Top giggled.

Daesung bit his bottom lip. What would be the thing that Top ask him to do? He really hopes it would not become a burden to himself.

"Okay, tell me what do you want from me?" Daesung asked in a cold tone.

Top laughed even though he was so nervous. "I want you to be my partner in the prom night and you have to cross-dress."

Daesung's jaw dropped. "Are you crazy, Top? How do I want to do this kind of thing? Me? Be your partner? And cross-dress? Oh Gosh!"

"That's what I want and you cannot refuse."

"I think you have to find anyone else. For God sake, you just have to find a girl, not me! A guy who has to cross-dress? Oh I couldn’t believe this. Yah! Can you ask me to do something else?"

"I don't care. You have to fulfil my wish. Don't argue with me."

Daesung glared at Top. He was so mad. "I don't think I can do this. I am a guy and I don't know how to be a feminine. It's enough if Seung-" Daesung quickly stopped his words. He gulped. "Oh Gosh what I have done? I almost spill something that I have to keep. I'm sorry Seungri. I don't mean to reveal you disguise as a girl. I just... It wants to spill out from my mouth without I realize."

Gd looked at Seungri. Seungri just lowered his face, didn't have the courage to look at all of them.

"I- I mean that... Okay, I will try to cross-dress," Daesung quickly continued.

"Yes! Make sure no one knows you are a guy," Top grinned.

"Yah! I don't know if I can do this. And don't tease me if I'm not pretty and not so feminine at the prom night. It's you who forced me to do this. I'm not willing at all."

"I. Don't. Care. The thing I care is you have to attend the prom night with the beautiful dress I buy," Top emphasizes the words.

"You have to fulfil my wish too," Taeyang grinned.

"Why? You are not a part of 'Handsome Guys'!" Daesung protested.

"To us, he is part of our group," Gd said. "You have to do it for him too."

Daesung looked sidelong glance at Gd. He gritted his teeth.

"Yes!" Taeyang laughed happily. "For me, I want you to find me a pretty girl to be my partner in the prom night. I want a girl okay, not a guy." Taeyang said.

Top just glared at his friend.

"Aigoo why I have to find for you? Why don't you find for yourself? I don't know which type of girl you like." Daesung groaned. His problems become more complicated.

"I want a pretty girl, gentle, feminine, beautiful eyes and smile."

"Where do I find this type of girl? It's difficult you know!" Daesung complained. Of course he has so many friends from the prestigious status but to find such a flawless girl is hard for him.

"Do I look care?" Taeyang smirked.

"Your behaviour changed after you befriend with 'Handsome Guys'," An unsatisfied look appeared on Daesung's face while his mind was trying to figure out who would suitable for Taeyang's choice.

"Look like I have to ask you to do something for me," Gd said, looking intensely at Seungri.

"What do you want?" Seungri asked, his heart beats rapidly as he looked Gd in the eyes.

"I want you to go to the prom night."

----------

"Kyaaa~ I hate Choi Seunghyun! I hate him so much! Why do I have to be his partner? And I really don't want to cross-dress. He must hates me so much that's why he asked me to do these things! Arghhhh he tried to make me embarrass," Daesung cried out. Never in his life doing something like that. To cross-dress? He doesn't have any characteristics to be a girl.

"It's okay, Dae. You have to do this for once. Only for the prom night. After that, throw it all. You are lucky you don't have to cross-dress every day, right?" Seungri patted Daesung's shoulder, trying to coax him.

Daesung looked at Seungri and hugged him. "I'm sorry, Seungri- ah! I don't understand your situation. You have to cross-dress every day but you never complain about it. And I'm here complain everything like a kid even though I have to do this for once," Daesung pouted.

Seungri chuckled. "It's alright, Dae. Now, the thing that I'm worried is we don't know how to dance."

"Oh My Gosh! Dance! How should we dance like a girl? Ommaaa!!" Daesung cried out again. "I am a tough guy! I don't know how to be gentle like a girl!"

"Aigooo Daesung, please stop your whine," Seungri pinched Daesung's cheek.

Daesung smiled. "Actually Seungri, I have someone which is my friend, four years older than us, she will come to South Korea to help us. She will teach us how to dance, how to dress up, she will do the makeup and she can teach all about how to be a girl," Daesung assured his friend.

"Wow! I really want to meet her. So, when we can meet her?" Seungri's face looks so excited.

"She will be here on Friday. Maybe she will teach us on Saturday?"

"Ohh alright then," Seungri nodded.

"You know what? I think she interested to Taeyang. I showed to her Taeyang's picture and asked her if she could be Taeyang's partner. She probably likes Taeyang because she immediately agreed to it with a happy face. So, I don't have to worry about Taeyang again because I already choose the suitable person for him, so feminine, so pretty, so flawless and I bet Taeyang will like it too."

"But at the prom night, I want to be the prettiest than anyone else!" Seungri laughed.

"Yah! I am the one who will be the prettiest at the prom night. So, don't be jealous," Daesung posed like a model in front of Seungri making them laughed together.

----------

"Ri... Do you wanna know something?" Gd eyed Seungri, who was trying to finish up his homework.

Seungri didn't stop from writing, just answered to Gd without looking at him. "About what?"

"M- Mrs. Choi," Gd replied shortly.

Seungri stopped his writing and held tightly his pen. The words Mrs. Choi really make him feels sad. Why suddenly Gd made him remembered about his mother. He doesn't want to know about his mother anymore because his mother didn't care about him.

"I don't want to know about her at all," Seungri said coldly.

"Okay. I'm sorry," Gd gritted his teeth and doing his own work.

Seungri stood up from his seat and get out of the class. He wanted to go to the washroom, wash his face and hope that he could forget his conversation with Gd just now.

Seungri walked past the meeting room and he heard the door opened. He heard someone's voice, a woman's voice, familiar to his ears. Someone's voice that he never heard after 3 years. The voice that should be caring for him, should love him and should concern about him.

He really urge want to see the face. It's been a long time he never seen her face. Sometimes he miss the said person, he wanted to hug her, he wanted to kiss her, but his ego avoid him to do all these things.

Seungri wanted to turn around his body to identify the said person. Is it really what he thought? Is it really his mother's voice that he heard?

The voice was actively discussing with his principal about their prom night event. It would be held at 'FlyLight Hotel' which is Top's father hotel and obviously a part of Mrs. Choi's hotel too. They must be discussing about the time, menu, how it will going, the tentative and the interior design about the hotel. So, it most probably the voice is belong to none other than his biological m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter