Chapter 8

Daisy L.O.V.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh gosh what the !?" Top cupped his opened mouth with his widened big eyes. "Are you ing Riri?"

Seungri didn't replied anything as he was started crying badly. He is so afraid what will might happen to him since Gd's best friend know about Riri's true identity.

Top lifted Seungri's face by his chin and pushed his bangs away. He stared at his face for a while. Seungri's eyes didn't have the courage to look at Top.

"Yah you totally are Riri? ing answer me!" Top raised his voice with his unbelievable expression. Seungri's face really similar with Riri and Top wanted to ensure that his thought is true, Seungri is Riri.

Seungri startled with Top's loud voice and slowly nodded his head, afraid if Top will do something bad to him.

"What!? So you are Riri? Aishhh jinjja I don't ing believe this! I don't understand! Why!?"

Seungri stayed silent. He rubbed his swollen eyes while sobbing.

"Do you ing lied to us? Oh no. Specifically, do you ing lied to Jiyong?"

Seungri's eyes who stared at the floor slowly reached Top's eyes yet he didn't answer Top's question. From Seungri's eyes, Top already knew the answer.

"Damned you Seungri. You must know if Jiyong find out that you are Riri, obviously you know what will happen. He will ing hate you until the end of his life. You lied to him. You lied to his love. Why were you do this!? Jiyong loves Riri so much but you easily lied to him. You played with his heart. How could you!" Top punched his fist into the wall making Seungri flinched. He could see how big Jiyong's love to Riri and he knows it will make his best friend's heartbroken because he loves the wrong person. He loves the unknown person. He doesn't want to see Jiyong's heart break into thousands of pieces. He loves his best friend.

Seungri didn't stop crying. He cannot voice out anything as he was very scared to the mad lion in front of him.

The loud crying from Seungri made Top silence. The only they heard is Seungri's sobbing.

Top felt guilty. "S- Seungri yah, stop crying will ya?" He didn't know how to coax the crying person.

Seungri shook his head while increased his tone of crying.

Top scratched his nape. He didn't know what to do.

"Okay I'm sorry Seungri yah. Please stop crying. I won't harm you. I just need explanation." Top patted Seungri's shoulder.

Seungri lowered his tone and slowly stopped crying. Top hesitantly lifted his hand to wipe Seungri's tear but finally he did it. He wiped it softly with his thumb.

"Yah can you tell me the reason why you did like this? Are you trying to play with us?" Top asked while staring intensely at Seungri.

"No... No... This... is... not... my... fault..." Seungri choked at his throat because of his tears. He slowly talked as he played with his fingers, afraid to look at Top's eyes. "I have no intention to lie to you guys. I have to do this."

"Why do you have to do this? Do you need money? There are so many workplace you can work. Why you choose to work at Jiyong's cafe? If this is not because of you wanted to fool us, so what is it? Don't play with my best friend's heart!"

Seungri swallowed, does he have to tell Top the real reason? He was thinking that he should so that Top will not throw out wrong assumptions on him. It's really hurt. He cleared his throat and said, "My father had a huge debt to Mr. Kwon, Gd's father. So, he asked me to pay the debt as I have to work at 'Latte Cafe'. You basically know only female can work at there. Mr. Kwon force me to disguise as a girl. I have to do this even though I don't want it. What choice do I have? I even don't know at first the cafe is belong to Gd's father. But when I started working at there, Gd came and trying to seduce me. Tell me! Is this my fault!? You guys must know at first I don't want to talk to him. I don't want to involve in any business with him. I hate him. I don't want anything related to him. But every day he came and trying to reach my heart, do you think I can ignore it? I saw how he never give up to make me fall in love with him. He makes me feel what love is when he treats me well as Riri. He makes me fallen in love with him. He makes me know what is love. He cares about me. He makes me smile. And then you asked me if I tried to play with his heart!? Don't you know it’s really hurt when the reality is I love someone who doesn't love me back? I love the person who doesn't love the real me? You know how it feel right when there is a one-sided love? It's really hurt. So, I hope I have answered your question just now."

Top nodded as he listened and understand carefully the real situation that Seungri had to face. One-sided love? He remembered about Daesung. He has the same feeling. It's hurt loving someone who doesn't love him back.

"So, that's why you kiss Jiyong. Now I know. When I saw you kissed Jiyong, I don't ing believe as I know you hate him as well as him. Aishh now what do you want to do?"

"I... I... don't... know..." Seungri slowly shook his head.

"Look, I think I have to tell Jiyong about you. I don't want to hurt my best friend's feeling. The longer you lied to him, the bigger his hate to you. And since I already know about this, I need to tell him. I'm afraid if I keep this secret, it will ruin my friendship with Jiyong and he might not believe me anymore. So, I have to tell him so that he can accept the truth for now, not the time when he truly loves Riri because I know him well. He might do something crazy and out of mind."

Seungri widened his eyes with Top's words. Is Top really wanted to tell Gd about him? His heart keeps beating fast after listened to Top. He quickly grabbed Top's wrists and plead.

"Please don't! Oh God please Top, don't tell him I am Riri. He will hates me."

"How much longer do you want to keep this? Sooner or later he will know about it too. I think we should tell him now so that he can accept the truth."

"No! Please Top. I beg you. Please don't tell him. I don't ready to face it. I cannot imagine if he hates me so much as I love him so much. When the time is come, I will tell him myself.. Please.. I just don't want to tell him very soon. Please help me..." Seungri's eyes teary as he stared at Top's eyes, hope that Top will listen and consider about his words.

Top stared at Seungri's eyes, he found Seungri sincere words. But then, he flashed an evil smile to Seungri.

"Okay, I will help you. I will not tell Jiyong about Riri and you-" Seungri's eyes turned sparkle when he heard it. Top wanted to help him! But he gulped several times when he heard the next sentences. It taste bitter.

"-but with a conditions." Top laughed.

Seungri's face turned to frown. Top's condition must be really ridiculous. He didn't want to agree but his life depends on it. He nodded and said, "Okay, what is the condition."

Top laughed playfully. This is fun. "Firstly, the important thing is you must not tell Jiyong that I already know you are Riri and secondly, you have to follow with all my requests."

"What? I have to follow all your requests?” Seungri glared at Top. The first condition is okay with him but the second condition is really tough for him. Top is really crazy. There must be something weird that Top will ask him to do. But he has no choice except to agree with it.

“Why? If you don’t want to agree, I’m okay with it. I will tell Jiyong about you right now, don’t worry.” Top chuckled.

Seungri released his sighed heavily. “No! Don’t tell him. Okay, I agree.”

“Alright! For now, I want to sleep here. You have to sleep in the living room.”

“Yah you have your huge bedroom! Why-“

“Ehrmm ehrmm remember our agreement.”

Seungri frowned and answered lazily. “Alright.”

----------

"I feel thirsty now. If I can drink orange juice right now, yummy so fresh." Top said loudly while rubbed his throat.

Taeyang and Gd looked at Top while munching their lunch. Gd, who sit in front of Top offered his ice tea but Top shook his head while smiled.

Gd scratched his non-itchy head as he felt that his friend is weird today. Usually, they will order for food and drink for their lunch but today Top didn't buy a drink. But his thought disappeared when suddenly, he saw Seungri walked pass him and put the orange juice on the table.

He looked weird at Seungri, who returned to his seat place and turned his gaze to Top.

"What is this, Top?" Gd looked Top straight in the eyes while his fore finger pointed at the orange juice.

"What do you mean by what is this? Nope, nothing. I just said I feel thirsty and someone gave me a drink. Don't you feel this is my lucky today?" Top laughed and took a sip of the orange juice.

Gd hold the glass that Top's put at his lips and put back on the table.

"Yah why you disturb my feeling to drink a free juice?" Top glared at Gd.

"ing answer my question Choi Top! Why suddenly Seungri become your slave to buy you a drink? You must do something to him right?" Gd stared at Top as he need a reason.

"Just ask Seungri. Why asked me? Aigoo buddy. He is the one who treats me the drink, not that I want him to buy it for me."

"Ri!" Gd turned around his body and called for Seungri. Seungri startled and looked at Gd, gave a "what" sign.

"Come here please." Gd waved his hand to Seungri, as a sign for Seungri to come to his seat place.

Seungri walked slowly to Gd and looked at him. Gd showed the drink to him and asked, "Why did you buy this for him? Are you sure he didn't threaten you?"

"Yah do you think I'm that mean?" Top protested.

Seungri blushed as he thought Gd is really take care of him. Gd is really concern about him. He doesn't choose the wrong person for being loved, right? He smiled, "No, I felt that I wanted to buy for him a drink. He didn't ask me to buy it for him."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter