Chapter 4

Daisy L.O.V.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where were you going, Seungri- ah.. You didn't come to school. Are you not feeling well?" Daesung asked, concerned with his friend's condition. "I went to your house and checked on you, but you were not in there. You made me worry."

"Nothing happens, Dae. I'm okay." Seungri slightly smiled, to not make his friend worry. "But... Dae... I want to ask something." He lowered his voice and touched his chest, a sad smiling appeared on his face.

Daesung looked at his friend, waiting patiently to hear on what he's going to ask.

Seungri sighed heavily. "What's the meaning when our hearts suddenly beating rapidly when we looked at someone's eyes?"

Daesung widened his eyes. He thought why his friend was so innocent. He seems didn't know anything about love.

Daesung cleared his throat, "Ehrmm... Seungri- ahhh. As I know, that's mean you are falling in love with the person."

Seungri looked at Daesung with his disbelief expression. He cupped both of his cheeks. "Ehhh?.. Am I?... Did I fall in love with him? I'm not, right?... I will not fall in love with my rival. I'm sure I don't have any slightly feeling towards him. I'll not let my heart fall for that rat. But.. Ohhh gawd.. We had kissed. I think it's not like that actually. I'm still not conscious that time. I didn't realize what I'm doing. The kiss is nothing."

"But sometimes, our heart beating fast because of startle or sudden incident." Daesung continued, while his eyes scanning at Seungri's various expression, trying to find something on him.

"Yeah true. My heart was fluttered that time but it doesn't mean that I love him. It's just because I'm startled. It means nothing." Seungri trying to argue about his true feeling towards Gd and thought that he doesn't have any feeling towards him.

Daesung looked at his friend who lost in a deep thought. He tapped Seungri's hand to bring back his sense and gave a sweet smile, "Hey, don't want to share something with me? Who's the lucky person?" he chuckled.

"Ehh nobody. I don't like anyone. I'm just asking. Nothing serious." Seungri grinned and acting as usual because he didn't want his friend getting any clue about his feeling.

But Daesung could smell something from Seungri's question. He's too sure Seungri hid something because they never talk about love but suddenly he asked about it, making him getting suspicious.

----------

"I think something must have happened on Seungri, seems like he had falling for someone without my knowledge," Daesung talked to himself on the way to his house after met Seungri.

Justin Bieber's song at the back didn't bother his thinking about his best friend. "But it's weird tho. Who's the one he might fall in love? I didn't see he's with any girls. Who was always with him other than me?"

Daesung silent for a while. His eyes still focusing on his driving while his mind was flashback about Seungri's usual life and wondering who's the one that he might close or hang out with, recently.

Daesung suddenly had a clue who's the one and snapped his fingers. "I know! Kwon Jiyong!"

"Ehh... It couldn't be, right? I think he really hates Gd as well as me so it is such a less probability for him to like that brat. But... Both of them were absent so there's must be something happened between them. It makes me curious. I have to figure this thing out."

----------

"You have to sit here, Lee Seungri," Daesung pulled a chair for Seungri to sit, which is his new place.

"Yah why? You don't want to sit beside me again, Dae?" Seungri pouted.

"No, it's because Madam Suhyun already arranged our new seats. We had to follow her order. Do you think I want to sit on this new seat? Of course not." Daesung said with his annoyed face. "You know what, we had to sit next to our rival and it really worst," Daesung sighed. "I think someone had report to Madam Suhyun about our almost fighting last time. That's why she did like this," Daesung took a glance at the class monitor, the person that he thought had a highest probability to inform anything to their class teacher.

"So, who's going to sit next to me?" Seungri looked at his friend, who seemed hesitant to answer his question. He really hope the person is not Gd. If he has a choice to choose among the two guys, he could sit beside Top instead of Gd because he didn't want anything related to Gd again. It is enough for him if Gd likes to bother him when he disguise as a girl and this time he couldn't accept if they had to sit next to each other.

"Just wait and see," Daesung smiled.

----------

Top came into the class and took his new seat with his unwilling face. He did his own business, that makes the class turned to very quiet, not as usual when he was so loud when talking with Gd.

Seungri's heart suddenly skipped a beat because he knew who will sit next to him. He rested his head on the table and wrapped it with his wrists. He was thinking his luck. Why this happening to him? Why he couldn't run away from Gd? Why he has to see Gd every day? Not just in the school but at his workplace too and the worst thing is when they were going for a date with each other. He's thinking why God gives such a heavy burden to him.

Gd walked into the class and took his seat, beside Seungri. He knows about that since Top already told him.

"Why do I have to sit beside this nerd?" He murmured.

Seungri could heard it clearly. He raised his face while fixed his glasses and looked at Gd. His face turned to red because he was so mad.

"Who do you call nerd, huh?" He asked coldly.

"There's no one here other than you," he smirked.

"You! You better watch your mouth!" Seungri raised his voice.

"If not?"

All the students in the class gazed at both of them and shook their head. They knew this is the wrong way to conciliate them. Their hate on each other will only getting worst.

They immediately stopped when Madam Suhyun walked into the class and all the students greeted her.

"I have a homework for you. It is for your group project. I want five students in one group and you can choose your own group members." Madam Suhyun said.

Gd and Top smiled to each other and gave a sign as they planned the other three members who already in their list to be in their group.

But their smile disappeared when Madam Suhyun added, "There's only one group that I will decide myself. They are Seunghyun, Jiyong, Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang, that will be in one group."

"What!?" Four of them shouted in disbelief except Taeyang, who just kept his mouth silent. They were looking at beside them, gave to each other an unpleasant look.

Madam Suhyun formed an evil smile. She's already planned all of it. "No objection."

"Arghhh I'm stress!" Gd groaned.

"Madam, you are trying to play with us, right?" Top asked coldly.

"Think whatever you want but I did this for your own good."

"What good? I don't see anything that can makes our relationship become better," Daesung muttered.

"Silent please and listen to my instruction. Just follow my order or you will not graduate this year. Understand?"

Seungri gritted his teeth, what else will happen in his life? What God already planned for him? Why everything must related to Gd. Why he always has to stuck with Gd? He really tired with all the time he has to deal with him.

"I want you to work together in your group and come out with a new song and you will sing it in front of us. I'll give marks based on your creativity in making the lyric, compose the music, your vocal, and creativity in your performance. Make sure the lyric is in English since I teach you English and if I satisfy with your performance, you will straight get an A for this subject. Use and combine with your music lesson to show me the best skills and results. The due date for this project is two weeks starting today. So, I hope you can work well in your group." Madam Suhyun gave an explaining.

Top put palm on his face, "This is really bad. How could we work together in this condition?"

He tapped his table that making a loud sound and going out from the class, to show that he was protest to what Madam Suhyun said.

----------

Daesung quickly looked at his target, Gd when he noticed Seungri went out to the toilet. He wanted to move on with his plan.

Gd took out his phone and busy typing a message to send to someone, while smiling happily.

 

201X/07/18     11:25 AM

To: Riri

From: Gd

I miss you... ≧﹏≦

 

Sent!

 

Gd looked at beside him, which is Seungri's seat because he heard vibration from the phone in Seungri's bag pack as soon as he sent the message.

Daesung went to his place and stood in front of him. Gd lifted his eyebrow and looked at Daesung.

"What? Is there anything that makes you not satisfied with me?" He asked coldly.

"I warn you, stay away from Riri!" Daesung said.

Gd stood from his position with his mad face. "Who are you to tell me to do something that I don't want? Don't you ever bother my business!"

Daesung voice out a threaten to him, "Don't you dare to flirt with her. You will see what will happen to you if you keep bothering her."

"Huh? Look like I'm scared." Gd gave a smirk. "Do you think I care? By the way, it's my life! I told you, don't try to interfere my privacy. Huh! What makes you gave such a useless threaten like that?"

He looked at Daesung with his unsatisfied face. The threaten not makes him frightened at all. He will not easily let go someone that he already loves.

"It is because.. Because... Ermm..." Daesung stuttered, thinking what he should said.

"Because of what!?" Gd raised his voice.

"She already had a boyfriend!" Daesung quickly said. He knows he's not supposed to say like that but it's already late. He's afraid to see Gd's monster face.

Gd looked down at Daesung and his face looked like he wants to eat him. "Who is her boyfriend? Tell me!" Gd shouted at him, making he startled and his whole body shivered because of Gd's loud voice, he didn't know who else to say. It's not what he had plan.

"Her boyfriend... Her boyfriend..." Daesung trying to search for a suitable name. Gd came closer to him, trying to threaten him with clenching his fist.

"Seungri! Yes, her boyfriend is... Seungri." He said slowly. This is really bad.

" your friend! Who the hell is he for crossing my line? He has nothing if compare with me. But.. Don't you think Riri loves me more than your nerd friend?" Gd crossed his wrists and formed an evil smile.

"Why are you said like that?" Daesung asked, guess if it was true what he thought about something happened between Gd and Seungri.

"We already kiss. The kiss which both of us will never forget."

"What!!?"

----------

"This is really bad! Seungri kissed Gd! They had kissed! Oh God.. I think I was true about Seungri falling for that bastard. And it is the reason why he fall in love for that brat. How he's so easily gave his precious lip to someone like Gd." The angry looked appearing on Daesung's face.

He supposed to do his homework but suddenly he canceled his intention when his mind was bothering about Seungri.

"I don't want it to be happen! It will not happen. Seungri cannot fall for the jerk. I have to make them separate!" Daesung's clenched his fist while he remembered about his friend's situation.

Suddenly he cupped his face. "Aigoo... What with the boyfriend? Why I said like that? It's only make Gd become more dangerous to Riri. I'm sorry, Seungri yah. I didn't know what else to say to Gd. I'm thinking if he will punch my face if I kept silent. I have to say like that. And... Argghhh why I said Riri's boyfriend is Seungri? It is really bad. Really bad. Because of me, Seungri won't be safe."

Daesung bit his lip and sighed deeply. He knows it was his fault. He's not supposed to pick Seungri's name. Gd could do something worst to Seungri and he's afraid if Seungri cannot protect himself if he already fall for Gd.

"But... I think it's not really bad if I make a twist to their relationship." A smile flashed on Daesung's face.

----------

Seungri was shaking at his position. His hands also shivered as well as the notes that he hold when he waited for the guy to take his order. The bald guy who had a scary look with a long scar on his forehead really enjoy touching Seungri's thighs while his lips. Seungri couldn't do anything but just stiffened at his place, letting the guy to his skin. The other w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter