Chapter 3

Daisy L.O.V.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri was rolling his body on the small bed while hugging his pillow. Since today is Saturday and he's off for Saturdays and Sundays, so he didn't know what to do and felt like going to sleep but suddenly he heard beep sound from his phone, which means there was an incoming message. He thought maybe it was from Daesung, who probably asked to hang out but as soon as he opened the message, it turned out his rival, the most one that he wanted to stay away.

 

201X/07/16   9:34 PM

From: Gd

To: Riri

Hi cutie! Miss me? ^O^

 

He lazily read the message and not interested to reply to the person.

"What's with this guy? Doesn't he know that I'm a guy too. To say such a word 'I miss you' to the same and even to my own rival, I feel like want to vomit."

He ignored it and started to close his eyes, but there's another incoming message sent to him. Seungri groaned and opened the message, turned out it was from the same person.

 

201X/07/16   9:38 PM

From: Gd

To: Riri

Don't you ever try to ignore me! I know you already read my message. You know what will happen if you didn't reply to me.

 

"He was trying to threaten me again," Seungri frowned. He slowly type a message on his iPhone and send it to Gd.

 

201X/07/16   9:45 PM

From: Riri

To: Gd

What do you want?

 

In a seconds, he received a message again from Gd.

 

201X/07/16   9:46 PM

From: Gd

To: Riri

You listen to me, good girl! Don't forget about our date tomorrow, at 10 AM. Where should I pick you?

 

"Oh God! I'm totally forgot about it. What should I wear tomorrow? I didn't even plan about this. I don't have a nice clothes to wear. I don't have a nice dress or skirt or jeans!"

Seungri sighed heavily. He didn't remember at all about that. He thought this is how the girls will feel when they wanted to go out. It made him feeling dizzy when thinking what he should wear. Suddenly something came out from his mind.

"I know!" he snapped his fingers and formed a smirked on his face.

 

201X/07/16   9:54 PM

From: Riri

To: Gd

Pick me at Gwangjin-gu bus stop.

 

201X/07/16   9:55 PM

From: Gd

To: Riri

Okay cutie! Wait for me! (,,•́ . •̀,,)

 

"What's with the emoticon?"

Seungri rolled his eyes, felt annoyed with the kind words from his rival. They never talked nicely since they were in first year and always fight to win over each other, always voice out a rude words to each other. So, received such a kind words from Gd made him feels irritated. The only feeling he had to him is anger. Gd could do anything to him since Seungri worked under his father, and it made him miserable.

----------

Seungri woke up early in the morning and busy searching for a clothes that he thinks suitable for him, for a 'date' with Gd. After wearing the clothes, he put a makeup on him, since he already learn how to makeup from Daesung, so it is easily for him to make him beautiful as usual.

Seungri feels satisfied with his dress up today and waited at the bus stop as he promised to Gd. About 5 minutes, the black Lamborghini arrived in front of him. Gd came out from the Lamborghini with his different hairstyle, his silver hair was up that showed off his shining forehead. He wearing a brown leather jacket and dark blue ripped skinny jeans with black leather shoes, that makes him turned out really handsome and hot.

When he walked towards Seungri, his hair was waving lightly because of the wind and it makes Seungri's jaw dropped. The unbelievable look from Gd made Seungri didn't notice his mouth was open and his eyes didn't blink, amazed at Gd's appearance and staring at him from head until toe. He couldn't believe that Gd could be a ing damn handsome like what he saw in front of him.

Gd stopped in front of Seungri and pinched his cheek, while forming a smile. "Hi, cutie."

Seungri got back into his sense and looked at Gd. He pushed Gd's hand from his cheek, but Gd's another hand pinched his other cheek again.

"Your cheek is so soft. Like a dim sum," he chuckled. "You have such a pretty face but you are so bad at dress up. You look like a farmer."

Gd looked at the clothes that Seungri wearing, a shabby plain white t-shirt, not white actually when he always wearing the clothes inside his house, so the colour turned to grey, with his black track pants, look like a sports trousers, and he only wearing a slippers, look like a toilet slippers.

"Why do I have to wear a nice things just to go out with you. I deliberately did this so that you wouldn't have interest to go out with me. Do you want to 'date' with someone who is bad at fashion and didn't know how to dress up? Absolutely not because you have such a high taste."

"Do you think you can make me change my mind if you dress up like this?" His face came nearer to Seungri and whispered, "I'm not."

He caressed Seungri's hair while smile, "Even you are wearing such a dirty clothes, I'll stick to my plan, I'll take you out no matter what. Your tactic did not succeed, cutie. Come on, let's go."

Gd went to the front seat beside the driver and opened the door for Seungri. Seungri sighed heavily while walked slowly and hop in the car.

----------

"This suits you well," Gd put the light sky blue dress on Seungri's body and took a look at him, imagine if the dress is fit or not at his body.

"Try it on you," he passed the dress to Seungri and he took the dress with unwilling face.

Gd pushed his shoulder from back to go to the changing room. Seungri just followed by walking at the direction where Gd pushed him to. He stopped and stayed stiff in front of the changing room, his heart rebelled. He didn't want to wear it because he will feels uncomfortable. Gd looked at Seungri who stiffened and he knows that the girl didn't want to wear it but he didn't care at all.

He talked slowly at Seungri's ear, "Why, darling? You want me to put the dress on you?"

Seungri startled with Gd's words and shook his head. He quickly entered the changing room and closed the door roughly. Gd formed a winning smile on his face.

----------

Seungri looked at the dress that already hugging his body and alter his bra to make sure the oranges were at its place. Luckily the dress was short sleeves and the upper side is not exposed, so he could still hide his 's'. But it opened at the bottom side and exposed his white skin of thighs and legs, which makes him uncomfortable.

Seungri walked out from the room and stood in front of Gd, who looked at him unblinkingly while his lips when his eyes stopped at Seungri's milky thighs. "Damn! She's so pretty."

----------

"Walk properly, cutie," Gd hold Seungri's arm tightly so that he wouldn't fall.

Seungri walked with 1 inch black high heels that makes him couldn't stabilize his body and couldn't walk properly as he never wear such a high heels like that. He felt like wanted to kill Gd, who said he had to be feminine since he is a girl and force him to wear the high heels.

He pushed Gd aside and started to walk by himself. He walked slowly and tried to stabilize his body with the shoes. But, unfortunately he fall. Gd chuckled and quickly helped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter