Chapter 1

Daisy L.O.V.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'll announce the ranking of the top three students in this class according to your mid-year exam last week," Madam Suhyun as a class teacher for year 3 class 1 said while her eyes were assess at each of the list names on the paper.

"The first position in this class is Lee Seungri."

All the students clapped their hands except the one group that called as 'Handsome Guys' who had an unsatisfied face and stared angrily at Seungri. They were Kwon Jiyong as known as GD and Choi Seunghyun, that called as TOP, the hot duo guys in the class.

"Secondly is Kwon Jiyong," Madam Suhyun continued his announcement and all the students were clapped their hands even louder because he's one of the 'Handsome Guys' except one group that called as 'Nerd Guys' in the class. They were Lee Seungri and Kang Daesung, the duo nerdy guys in the class.

They were looking at each other and worried expression appeared on their face. If the third position is from 'Handsome Guys', they are lose.

The 'Handsome Guys' also worried because they feel the same. If the third position is from 'Nerd Guys', they will become the loser one.

"And the third position is...."

They were waiting patiently while their heart beating rapidly because they were so nervous. One of the group had to do everything for one day to the other group who win. This is their betting since they were in first year.

"Choi Seunghyun," Madam Suhyun finished her sentences.

"Yeahhh!" All the 'Handsome Guys' stood from their place and gave a high five to each other. They were looking at the 'Nerd Guys' and showed off their proud face. They won against the 'Nerd Guys'.

The 'Nerd Guys' only looking sad at each other. They lose.

----------

"Just take what you want to eat. We will pay all of it. Okay?" Daesung said with no heart and fake smiled.

The 'Handsome Guys' bought as many as they want and eat happily.

Daesung looked at Seungri who had a worried face, "Don't worry. I will pay all of it. You don't have to take out any penny. Okay?"

Seungri looked at him and feel sorry. "But it suppose to be us to pay for it."

"I know your condition, I understand. And you already got first position in the class so no need to trouble yourself. I'm the one that make our group lost," Daesung said to make Seungri feel calm.

"And I'm sorry I didn't get the third position. The different was only one point. If not, we can win against them." Daesung said with a sad face.

"Hey! What are you talking about! It's already past now. There are more waiting for us. We have to make sure we win next time," Seungri said while fixed his glasses and they smiled to each other.

----------

"Eat this. Take this. I'm waiting for another one coming." Top said happily and put the food in front of them.

The table was already crowded with their food. This is the time they could eat a lot.

"Thanks God, Top. You get the third position," Gd said with his mouth full of food.

Top smiled proudly. "Yeahh now eat everything we want until we can't walk." They laughed together.

"Last time they won and now this is our time," Top said while his eyes focusing on his food. Gd nodded, agreeing what his friend said.

"Yah, let's hang out in my father's cafe this night, okay?" Gd gave a suggestion to him.

"Alright! We can have an eyes on the workers at your father's cafe. They are so beautiful and y!" Top said happily.

Gd looked at Top and said, "ert!!" 

----------

"Bye, Daesung! See you tomorrow," Seungri came out from the BMW owned by Daesung and waved lightly his hand toward his friend and replied back by Daesung. He continued drove his car and going to the rich areas which only the big houses were built up, his living place.

Seungri waited for Daesung's car disappeared from his sight and walked towards the tiny house at there. Seungri entered his house and lying on his torn single bed. His house was very small and made up from wood, not rich like his friend, who lives in such a big bungalow. But he was very grateful in his life as he can take a bath, eat and has a place to sleep so it already enough for him.

He didn't have anyone else in the house. His mother left him with his father three years ago and married to the other guy who is rich and wealthy. His father left him after 6 months get divorced by his mother and committed suicide. Now he lives alone. He didn't know where his mother lives since his mother never care about his life and never take a look at him.

He even doesn't have hand phone and only rely on the telephone in the house that sometimes function and sometimes does not. 

----------

*Knock Knock*

Seungri get up lazily from his bed and walked slowly towards the door. Usually there was no one will come to his house and this is mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter