Fan

Lee Hayi One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hayi!  You performed Breath so well!” Jennie cried, giving her friend a big hug.

“Thanks Jennie,” Hayi said, returning the hug. 

“You did great Hayi.  The crowd loved you,” Rose chimed in.

“You think so?” Hayi asked, feeling somewhat unconvinced.  It would be a lie if she said she wasn’t jealous of her labelmates because the crowd went absolutely wild when they performed an hour ago.  The cheers she got from the crowd was totally different from theirs.  She would have preferred to sing “My Star” and feature One oppa as her main dancer, but NO, papa YG wanted her to sing “Breathe” instead.   

Lisa rolled her eyes, “Of course they did, silly!”

“I guess,” Hayi said, faking a smile.  “Anyways, who is supposed to perform next?”

“NCT 127!” Jisoo cried, jumping up and down with excitement.  “I love their new song Limitless!”

“Who doesn’t?” Lisa said, adjusting her hair.  She looked over at Hayi and smirked, “By the way, I caught Jungkook singing along to your song while you were performing.”

“Who?” Hayi asked, looking confused.

“BTS Jungkook!” Lisa shrieked. 

Hayi scratched her head, “Um, okay.  Uh, which one is he again?”

All four girls gave Hayi the “Are-you-ing-kidding-me” look and shook their heads in disbelief. 

She made a face at them, “Stop shaking your heads at me like that.  It’s not my fault that I don’t know who he is.”

“Girl, BTS is advertised like everywhere, especially Jungkook!  He’s the youngest member in their group,” Jennie explained.

“How old is he?” Hayi asked.

“Good lord Hayi!  Are you freaking kidding me?  You really don’t know how old he is?” Jisoo asked, wanting to smack her across the head.

Hayi blinked her eyes and shook her head no, “I really don’t.”

“Jesus Christ Hayi,” Lisa said, face palming herself.  She couldn’t believe her friend was totally clueless of who Jungkook or BTS was.

“Are you going to tell me his age or not?” Hayi asked, sounding a little annoyed.  It wasn’t her fault that she didn’t know who BTS was and whoever this Jungkook guy was.  The only idol boy bands that she knew was her labelmates Big Bang, WINNER, and IKON.  Other than that, she could care less who the other idol boy bands were.  There were way too many of them to keep track of and none of them have really caught her eyes anyway.

“Girls, you need to get back to your seats,” one of the staff members instructed.

“Come Hayi, let’s go,” Jennie said, pulling her by the hand.

“I can’t,” Hayi said, stopping her.

“Why not?” Lisa asked.

“Those seats are for you guys, not me,” Hayi replied, trying her best not to sound sad and disappointed. 

“Well, you can sit on my lap,” Jisoo offered. 

Hayi shook her head no, “I would love to, but I really can’t.”

“But…but…” Rose trailed off.

“Come on girls!  Let’s go!” one of the female staff barked.  “We have a schedule to run here.”

“Just go,” Hayi said, pushing her labelmates towards the staff member.  “The staff is getting pissed off.”

“What about you?” Jennie asked.  “Where are you going to sit?”

“I won’t be sitting.  I’ll be standing behind the stage.  Don’t worry about me.  I can watch NCT 127 perform behind the stage,” Hayi explained.

“Fine, but as soon as NCT 127 is done performing, I’m coming back here to get you.  You got that?” Jennie said, giving her a serious face.

Hayi chuckled, “Yes mother.”

“Alright, we’re going Hayi.  We’ll see you in a little bit,” Rose said, waving her hand.

“Bye,” Hayi said, waving her hand back.  She watched the girls followed the staff member out and disappeared from her sight before she let out a big sigh.  Was she not good enough to be invited to sit with the rest of the idols?  Why was she always left out during these big ceremony awards?

“H-Hello Lee Hayi sunbae,” a voice stuttered from behind.

Hayi turned around and was shocked to see a very cute boy smiling shyly at her.  She smiled and bowed her head at him, “Hello.”

They stood there for a couple of seconds staring at each other before he introduced himself, “My name is Jungkook.  I have been a big fan of yours since Kpop Star.  It’s a pleasure to finally meet you in person.”

“Jungkook?  Are you that Jungkook guy from BTS?” she asked.

He smiled widely, “Yes.  That’s me.”

“Ah, so you’re the one my labelmates were talking about,” she said, winking at him.

Her wink caused him to madly blush and stuttered, “Y-You’re label mates?”

“Yes, my labelmates.  Black Pink,” she replied.  “Are you a fan of them as well?  If so, you can wait here after NCT 127 is done performing because Jennie is coming back to get me.  You’ll be a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter