I like you

Lee Hayi One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Damn, you really at rapping Hi.” Mino teased.

Hayi smacked him really hard on his hard rock chest with her tiny hand and protested, “I do not!” 

“Ow!” he winced. “That hurt Hi!”

“Serves you right Song Min Ho.” She said sticking her tongue out at him.  She continued to rap Bobby’s part in ‘Rhythm Ta’ ignoring his deadly glare. 

He rubbed his chest and mumbled, “You should just stick to singing.” 

It was Saturday and President Yang decided to finally let WINNER and Lee Hayi have the entire day off.  He was looking forward to go home to spend some quality time with his family, but what was he doing instead?  He was stuck at a deserted karaoke bar with a drunken Hayi who was trying her hardest to rap to IKON’s ‘Rhythm Ta’ song.

“Rhythm Ta!” she slurred, throwing her hands up in the air like a crazy fan girl.

“Yah!  Can we leave?!  I’m bored!” he shouted through the loud music.  Truthfully, he had been wanting to leave a half an hour ago, but seeing his depressed friend singing her heart out, he decided to stay for her sake.

“Oppa!  You’re such a party pooper!” she cried.  “I don’t want to leave yet!”

“I’m giving you 10 more minutes Lee Hayi to sing your heart out!  After that, we’re LEAVING!” he yelled crossing his arms in front his chest.  He gave her a dead serious look that sent a shiver down her spine.  She pouted her lips together and nodded her head in agreement.      

10 minutes later

“The weather is so nice today!” Hayi cried happily as she tried to walk properly, but failed miserably as she fell into Mino’s arms.

“Yah!  Yah!  Yah!” Mino shouted, almost tumbling backwards.  He wrapped his arms around her waist to prevent her from tumbling all over the place.  “Let’s get you home.  Aish!  Your manager is going to kill me if he sees you like this!”

“I don’t want to go home yet!  I want to eat some ice cream.  Oppa!  Buy me some ice cream!  Ice cream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM!” she singed out loud.

“Hayi!  Lower your voice!” he hissed as a bunch of bystanders walked by giving them weird looks.

“Me want some ice cream.” She cutely whined tugging his sleeves like a little kid.

He let out a deep breath.  “Fine.  But you have to be quiet, alright?”

She nodded her head in agreement and squealed happily.  “Oppa is the best!”  Wrapping her arms around his muscular waist, she let him drag her body along the sidewalk to the nearest ice cream shop. 

10 minutes later

“Are you okay now?” Mino asked, scooping a huge spoonful of mint chocolate ice cream into his mouth.

“Yes.” She replied with a bitter smile.

He scoffed, “Liar.”

She lowered her head and mumbled.  “You’re right.  I’m not okay.”

Sensing her sad voice, he put his spoon down and reached across the table.  He held her trembling hands, “Wanna talk about it?”

Tears fell down from her eyes as she sniffed.  “I got rejected by Jongup.”  Her tears continued to fall.  “I’m so embarrassed and ashamed of myself.  I should have never confessed to him.”

He squeezed her hands and growled.  “Jongup is a loser for rejecting you.  It’s his loss.”

She continued to sob.  “I thought he liked me this entire time.  Gosh, I’m so stupid.”

“Hey, look at me.” He said in a calm voice.

She lifted her head up and looked into his eyes.  “Oppa…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter