One Sided Love Confession (R-RATED CHAPTER!)

Lee Hayi One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(WARNING!  R-RATED CHAPTER!)  

“Hanbin, are we seriously going to cuddle all night like this?” Hayi asked, planting small kisses down his neck.

“Of course,” he replied, pulling her closer to him, even though she was practically straddling him like a horse. His hormones were kicking in and it didn’t help that she had found his weak spot too.

It had been three months since they have last seen each other and he missed her dearly. IKON had been busy promoting in Japan; whereas his girlfriend had been busy promoting in China. It made it hard for them to communicate with each other because of the time difference. When it was night time in Japan, it was morning in China. They didn’t want to bother one another because of their busy schedule, so they came to an agreement that once they were both back in Korea, they would spend every single minute with each other regardless if they were busy or not.

Hayi kissed her way up to his lips and purred, “But I want to go for a walk.”

“I don’t,” he said, kissing her cherry red lips. “Do you know how long it’s been since we last kissed? Cuddle? Had ?”

Hayi purposely grind up and down on his lap until she felt his little man poking in between her thighs. She smirked, “Someone is .”

“You are too,” he stated. His hands made his way up to touch her s and squeezed them hard enough to make her moan out loud.

“Hanbin-ah,” she whispered. “I want you right now. Take me.”

“As you wish my love,” he whispered back. Just as he was about to tear her clothes off, there was a knock on her door.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

“Ignore it,” he growled, kissing her harshly.

“Ha…bin…” she said, trying to catch her breath, as he continued to shower her with kisses. “It…might…be…mph…my…mph…m-ma…manger.”

Hanbin ped her jeans and quickly slipped his finger inside her as she squealed with pain.

“Ah!” she cried, clutching his arms for support. “It hurts!”

“Sorry my love,” he whispered. “You’ve gotten so tight.”

Knock! Knock! Knock!

“It’s because we haven’t done it in 3 months Ha…ah…” Hayi moaned, biting his shoulder.

“ Hayi. I want you right now,” Hanbin whispered, slipping his other free hand underneath her shirt. He gently squeezed her left as she moaned his name. “Hanbin…”

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Hanbin lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He carried her all the way into her bedroom as the knock at her front door became louder.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

“! Who the hell is it?” he growled, laying her down on her king size bed.

“Who cares,” Hayi replied, quickly unbuckling his jeans. She yanked his jeans down along with his boxers as his exposed in front of her face. It’s been too long. He was hard as and she couldn’t wait to taste him again. She gently grabbed his with her left hand and it a few times.

“Damn Hayi…you don’t know how good that feels,” he whispered, closing his eyes.

Hayi smirked, “Baby, don’t close your eyes. I want you to look at me when I’m your . Are you ready?”

God, he loved it when she talked dirty to him. He opened his eyes and replied, “ away my love.”

Just as she was about to his , a manly voice screamed through the front door, “KIM HANBIN!” That scream woke him from his sleep. What the ?! he thought, rubbing his eyes.

“Yah! Kim Hanbin! Open the door this instant! We’re ing late for recording!” Jinhwan shouted, not forgetting to kick the door with a loud bang.

Hanbin looked at his watch and jumped out of bed. ! He ran towards the closet and quickly threw a pair of blue jeans on. Running towards the door, he flew it wide open and ran past his hyung before he could holler at him.

“Don’t think you’re going to get away with me not lecturing you!” Jinhwan shouted, running after him.

(YG Building…3 hours later)

“Hanbin! Go down to the cafeteria and bring us some water,” Jinhwan commanded, dropping his body to the ground along with his IKON members. They were all breathing heavily from running up and down the stairs. It was a punishment for them because they were an hour late for recording. However, President Yang Hyun-Suk wanted Hanbin to finish composing IKON main song for their upcoming album first before he could start his punishment.

“Yeah Hanbin. We’re dying,” Bobby chimed in. The rest of s nodded their heads in agreement too.

“…but I’m composing our song right now,” Hanbin protested, showing them his notebook that was filled with lyrics and scribbles.

Jinhwan glared at him with his small eyes and growled, “I don’t care. This is all your fault. If you haven’t slept in, we wouldn’t be punished like this. As your hyung, do as I say.”

Hanbin sighed and got up from his chair. He knew better not to argue with his hyung. This is all Lee Hayi’s fault he thought walking out of the practice room. He had been dreaming of her nonstop and the sad thing was that they weren’t even dating! “, am I crushing on her or something?” he mumbled, pressing the elevator button.

Ding!

The elevator door opened and as he walked inside, he heard someone screaming from behind, “Hold the elevator for me!” He held the door and looked up just in time to see Hayi running towards him.

She ran inside the elevator and panted, “T-Thank y-you H-Hanbin.” Beads of sweats were dripping down her milky forehead as she quickly wiped her forehead with her sleeve and smiled brightly at him.

Hanbin let go of the elevator door as it closed and gulped. Just a few seconds ago, he was blaming her for getting water for s, but now that she was standing fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter