Chocolate chip cookie

Lee Hayi One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah Bobby!  Give me back my cookies!” Hayi shouted, chasing after him.

“No way!” Bobby shouted back, holding tightly to the plastic bag full of chocolate chip cookies.  “You said I could have one!”

“I did!  But that doesn't mean you can have the entire bag!” Hayi screamed, picking up her pace.  “I made those cookies for Black Pink!  Give them back to me!”

“Excuse me!  Excuse me!  Excuse me!” Bobby cried, running in between the mob of people who were standing in the hallway of SBS Inkigayo.  Hayi was catching up to him real fast and he was afraid she would jump on his back and steal her cookies back.  It’s not his fault President Yang was starving him and s. 

“Bobby!  Your dead meat when I catch you!” he heard her yelling from behind, which caused him to laugh out loud.  He turned his head around and waved the plastic bag in the air, “Catch me if you can Minnie!”

You little brat she thought angrily as she stopped running.  !  She was too tired to chase after him because she just got back from her mini concert ten minutes ago (which was held all the way in Hong Kong).  Not only that, but she was also too exhausted from the plane ride.  Muttering to herself, “I’m going to poison your food next time you come over for dinner.”

“You almost had him.” A voice chuckled from behind.

Hayi turned around and saw a hot young man around her age leaning his body against the wall.  Her face turned red.  “Y-You saw that?”

He chuckled again and nodded his head yes.  “I believe everyone saw that.”

She faced palmed her forehead and mumbled, “Aish!  How embarrassing!”

“It’s a pleasure to finally meet you Lee Hayi.” The hot young man said, eyeing her up and down.

“You know my name?” she said, looking clearly surprised.

He walked closer to her and smirked.  “Of course I know your name.  Who doesn’t know the famous YG Princess Lee Hayi?”

“I’m sorry, but do I know you?” she asked, observing him from head to toe.

“No, but let me properly introduce myself to you.  My name is Lee Taeyong.” He said, giving her a 90 degree bow.

She gave him a 90 degree bow in return, “And my name is Lee Hayi.  It’s very nice to meet you.”

“Have you heard of me before?” he asked, expecting her to throw herself at him.

She shook her head no.  “Are you a new employee here at SBS?”

That was a big slap in the face.  He scoffed.  “Yah, do I look like an employee working here?”  Is she for real?  Does she not know who I am? He thought bitterly.

“Well, kind of.” She replied, scratching her neck awkwardly.  “If you’re not an employee, then you must be a backup dancer for one of these idols groups, right?”

“A backup dancer?!” he shrieked.  “Not even close!”

She frowned.  “Why are you shouting?”

“I’m not!” he cried, closing the gap between them.

Hayi faked a cough and took a step back.  “Yah, you’re invading my bubble.”

“You should really call me oppa.  I am older than you, you know?” he said, ignoring her remark.

She tilted her head to the side.  “Oppa?  You don’t look like an oppa to me.  Are you sure you’re not the same age as me?”

Instead of answering her, he cupped her chubby face and kissed her lips softly before she could push him away.  Hayi froze on the spot.  What the hell just happened? She thought, as her face turned bright red.

Taeyong chuckled at her reaction and whispered into her ear, “I’m the visual of my group NCT U.  You’re going to definitely remember me now.”  With that, he coolly walked away from her as if nothing happened.

Lee Taeyong. She thought, rubbing her lips with her hand.  How dare he kiss me!  He just stole my first kiss!

30 minutes later

“Why do you keep rubbing your lips like that?  Are you okay?” Jennie asked, poking her left cheek.

“Did Bobby kiss you?” Lisa asked, her eyes glowing with excitement.  “We saw you chasing him a while ago.”

“Hell no!” Hayi cried, making a disgusting face.  “Speaking of Bobby, where the hell is he?”

“He was in here ten minutes ago to wish us good luck on stage.” Rose replied.  “And, he gave us one homemade chocolate chip cookie too!  He’s such a sweetheart!”

“He gave you guys only one cookie?” Hayi asked in disbelief.  Her blood pressure was definitely rising now.  “First of all, that brat did not make that cookie.  I did.  I made a batch of chocolate chip cookies for you guys in celebration of your first win.  He wanted a cookie so I said I would give him one, but what does he do?  He steals my entire bag and runs off with it.”

“Ah, that makes sense now.” Rose said with a giggle. 

Lisa laughed out loud.  “Bobby is probably hiding somewhere in this building knowing that he’s going to get a beating from you.”

“Well, your homemade cookie was very good…although we had to split it four ways.” Jennie said with a light chuckle.

Jennie compliment only fused her anger even more.  She stood up from her chair and cracked her knuckles.  “That’s it.  I’m going to find that brat and teach him a lesson.”

All four girls burst out laughing as Lisa put her arm around her.  “He’s not worth it Hayi.  Forget about it.  You can always make us cookies next time.  Right now, we need you to cheer us on.”

“Girls, you guys are up next.” Their manager said, instructing them towards the door.

“Let’s go Hayi.  You can watch us perform on the side.” Jennie said smiling. 

Lisa let go of her and adjusted her hair in the mirror one last time before she linked arms with Hayi.  “Let’s go!”

Hayi laughed.  “Alright, alright, alright.”

10 minutes later

“Black Pink, fighting!” Hayi cried, cutely pumping both of her fists in front of her chest.

Her label mates giggled at her cute gestures and cried back happily, “Fighting!”

After watching her label mates adjust their microphones on stage, they gave the PD the okay sign to play their music.  Hayi couldn’t wait to watch their performance live. 

“Hey cutie pie.” A husky voice whispered from behind.

That voice.  She turned around and saw Taeyong smirking at her.  Her blood began to boil as she recalled their kiss earlier.  She glared at him and hissed, “You!”

“Shhhhh.  Black Pink is performing right now.” He said, totally ignoring her deadly stare.

“You stole my first kiss!” she cried, punching him on his shoulder as hard as she could.  “Give me back my kiss!”

“What?  I can’t hear you?” he teased, purposely leaning his ear towards her.

“I said, GIVE ME BACK MY FIRST KISS!” she screamed through the loud music.

He burst out laughing.  “You want me to kiss you again?”

She stomped her feet on the ground and grabbed him by his collar.  He was really pissing her off.  “Are you deaf?!  That’s not what I said Lee Taeyong!”

“You remembered my name!” he said happily.  “My kiss must have really affected you!” 

“Aish!  Forget it!” she growled pushing him away.  Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath and counted silently to ten.  That bastard better be gone by the time I open my eyes she thought.  However, when she opened her eyes, he was standing right in front of her grinning like an idiot. 

“I’m not going anywhere princess.” He stated, continuing to annoy her.

“What do you want?” she asked, clearly annoyed by his existence.

He smiled.  “I want three things from you.  First of all, I want your phone number.  Second, I want to take you out on a date as an apology for stealing your first kiss.  Lastly, I want you to bake me a dozen of your homemade chocolate chip cookies.”

Her eyes widen.  “Are you serious?  Yah, I don’t even know you.  I don’t give my phone number just to anyone.  How do I know you’re not a stalker?  Do you think I’m one of those stupid Korean girls from those stupid dramas that will automatically agree to go out on a date with you after you steal my first kiss?  On top of that, you have the balls to ask me to bake you some cookies?”

“Yes.” He said, totally not affected by her questions.  “So, how about it?”

“Hell no!” she replied, not forgetting to make a face at him.  “I’d rather go on a date with Bobby oppa and bake him cookies.”

Taeyong frowned at the sound of Bobby's name.  “I’m better than Kim Jiwon.”

She scoffed.  “The hell you are!  At least Bobby oppa has manners.  He didn’t steal my first kiss, unlike you.”

He put his hands up in the air.  “Fine.  I’m at fault.  I’m sorry, okay?  What can I do to make you forgive me?”

“You…” she started to say but got cut off by one of his bandmates.

“Yah, TK!  Where the hell have you been?  I’ve been looking all over for you!” Mark shrieked, slapping his back.  His eyes widen at the sight of Hayi and quickly bowed his head.  “Omo!  Hello sunbae!”

“H-Hello.” Hayi stuttered, bowing her head back at him.

“I’m sorry sunbae, but Taeyong and I really have to go.  Our manager needs us back in our dressing room.” Mark kindly explained. 

“A-Ah…um…okay.” She said, feeling disappointed that Taeyong had to leave so soon.  She wasn’t done screaming at him yet.  Damn it she thought, watching Mark drag him away down the hallway. 

3 hours later (Blank Pink apartment)

“What are you doing?” Jisoo asked, plopping a seat next to her on the sofa.

“I’m looking up some information on Lee Taeyong from NCT U.” She replied, her finger strolling down on her smart phone. 

“Lee Taeyong from NCT U?  Oh!  You mean that pretty boy that looks like Kim Jaejoong?” Jisoo asked smiling. 

“Yeah, him.” She replied, continuing to look at her phone.

“He’s cute.” Rose sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter