Mistake

Lee Hayi One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayi was jamming to NCT 127 new song “Limitless” on her IPhone as she freely strolled the streets of Seoul.  She was thankful that no one recognized her.  Without having any makeup on her face, she looked like any other ordinary citizen.  She blended in so well that dispatch even walked passed her. 

Chuckling to herself, she stopped at her favorite street vendor and ordered two pounds of BBQ pork ribs for her and her favorite labelmates IKON.  Her labelmates were FINALLY coming back home to work on their next album.  Besides the AKMU siblings and WINNER oppas, she was super close to all the IKON members.  The thought of being able to spend some time with her labelmates warmed her heart.  She didn’t have many male friends because of her cold appearance.  Bobby and Hanbin always to smile more often or else she’ll end up being a loner for the rest of her life.     

“Ah, Lee Hayi!  It’s so nice to see you again.  What can I get you?” the owner asked.

“Hello sir.  It’s nice to see you again too.  I would like two pounds of your BBQ pork ribs please,” she replied.  “Can you double bag it for me as well?”

“Sure, no problem.  It’s going to be a ten-minute wait.  Please have a seat while I get prepare your food for you,” the owner said, gesturing for her to sit down.

“Thank you, sir,” she happily said. 

5 minutes later

“What’s a pretty girl like you sitting here all by yourself?” a young man asked.  His face was covered with a white mask as he didn’t want the public to know who he was.  

Hayi looked up from her phone and blinked her eyes several times at him.  She turned her head around, assuming he was talking to someone behind her.  She wasn’t used to boys talking to her because of her “so-called-cold-appearance”.

The young man laughed at her cute expression and sat across from her before she could say anything to him.  He removed his mask and smiled, “Yes, I was talking to you Lee Hayi.”

Oh Sehun from EXO she thought, giving him a tiny smile.  “Oh, my bad.  Um, I’m actually waiting for my food,” she said, fidgeting her hands together.  I never thought in my entire life I would associate with anyone from SM.

He leaned his face closer to her and smirked, “I’m surprised no one recognized you.”

Clearing , she mumbled, “That’s probably a good thing then.” 

“Your food is almost ready Hayi,” the owner said.  “Oh, is this your boyfriend?”

Her face turned red, “No!  He’s not my boyfriend.”

Yet he mentally said to himself as he chuckled at her reaction.  He turned to look at the owner and smirked, “Don’t we look good together?”

“Of course!” the owner replied with a huge smile.  “Ah, I recognize you!  You’re Oh Sehun from EXO, right?”

“You’re absolutely correct,” he replied. 

“H-He’s not my boyfriend,” Hayi stuttered.  Aish!  Is Sehun oppa insane?  People are going to misunderstand us. 

Sehun snatched her phone from hand as she cried, “Hey!  Give me my phone back!”

“Ah, so you brought my labelmates new song on itunes too,” he said, holding her phone up in the air where she couldn’t reach.

She tried reaching for her phone, but failed miserably due to her shortness.  “Oh Sehun!  If you don’t give me my phone back this instant, I’m going to stomp on your foot!”

He laughed out loud, “You wouldn’t.  Even if you did, I wouldn’t feel a thing.”  This is fun he thought waving her phone back and forth in the air. 

She pouted her lips, “I’m serious!”

“And I’m serious too,” he mocked her.  “Since you brought my labelmates new song, I’m assuming you must be a fan of them, correct?”

“Yes, now give me back my phone,” she replied, looking seriously annoyed.

“Who do you like in NCT 127” he asked, with curiosity.

She made a face at him, “That’s none of your business.” 

“Sehun hyung?  Is that you?” a few manly voices asked from behind.

Hayi peeked her head out behind Sehun body and gasp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter