Jealousy

Lee Hayi One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aish!” Hanbin cried in anger, throwing his cell phone on his bed.  “Damn it!”  They had just gotten back from China and all he wanted to do right now was talk to his beloved Hayi.  He called her twenty times already, and every time he called her, it went straight to her voicemail.

Bobby sat up from his bed and gave him a confused look.  “What’s wrong with you?  You were just in a happy mood like two seconds ago.”

“Hayi won’t pick up her phone.  She’s avoiding my calls.  Do you think she’s purposely avoiding me?” He asked with a cute pout on his lips.  

Bobby grinned, “And why would Hayi purposely avoid you?”  He obviously knew the answer, but he wanted to see what his best friend would say in return.

Hanbin scratched his head and sigh, “Kimbap, do you think she saw our new music video?  And if she did, it’s not like she’s jealous, right?”

Bobby rolled his eyes at his pathetic leader and chuckled, “What do you think?”

“Yah!” He shouted, clearly annoyed that his best friend kept shooting him questions instead of answering them.

“Dude, why don’t you just walk over to her apartment and see if she’s there?” Bobby suggested laying back down on his bed. 

“What happens if she’s not there?” he asked sounding worried. 

“Trust me, she’s there.” He assured him.

Hanbin raised his left eyebrow up, “How do you know?”

“I just know.  Quit wasting time here and just go already.” He replied turning his back to him.  “I can only cover you for an hour.  If you’re not back by then, you’re on your own.  You and I both know how scary manager hyung is if he finds out you snuck out without his permission.”

“Thanks man.” He said slipping on his black hoodie.  The thought of visiting his adorable, cute, and chubby girlfriend at her apartment  excited him.  He hasn’t seen her in over a month due to IKON’s schedule overseas and it killed him not being able to hug, kiss, and touch her. 

10 minutes later (Hayi apartment)

Ding dong!

I wonder who is here? Hayi thought as she stepped out of the shower.

Ding dong!

She quickly wrapped her pink towel around her body and rushed out of the bathroom. 

Ding dong!

Gosh, whoever is at the door is so impatient she thought.  She pressed the button, “Who is it?”

“Lee Hayi!  It’s me!  Your boyfriend!” Hanbin shouted.

“Hanbin?!  Yah!  What are you doing here?” she asked.

“Woman, let me in!  Do you know how much I missed you?!  And why haven’t you been answering my phone calls?!” he screamed through the intercom.

“Aish!” she grumbled.  If he screamed any louder, her neighbors were bound to call the cops.  She buzzed him in and mumbled, “You better have a legit reason why you’re visiting me at this time of the night besides missing me.”

Hanbin knocked on her door and waited for her to open up so he could scoop her up in his arms and shower her with kisses.  His heart was thumping so loud from his chest knowing that his girlfriend was just on the other side of the door and he couldn’t wait to cuddle with her.

The door slowly opened and there stood his y girlfriend in a pink towel wrapped around her body.  Sweet Jesus! He thought, trying his hardest not to stare at her chest.  Her half body was definitely not helping him control his hormones at the very moment because his little man stood up. 

Her eyes trailed down to his lower half and noticed he had a .  She lifted her eyes up to meet his and smiled, “It looks like someone is .”

He broke eye contact with her and blushed, “Aren’t you going to let me in?”

“Do you know what time it is Kim Hanbin?” she asked, not moving from her position.  It wasn’t that she didn’t want him to come inside, she was just super annoyed of his skinship with his ‘so-called-partner’ in their latest music video.  Yes, she was jealous.  But there was no way in hell that she was going to tell him that because he would for the rest of her life. 

After watching their music video, she was so upset that she shut her phone off knowing that he was going to call her.  Yes, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter