First Love

Lee Hayi One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Omo! Omo! Omo! The Jo twins are finally here Hayi!” her best friend Jimin gushed, tugging her sleeves. “Who do you think is hotter? Youngmin oppa or Kwangmin oppa?”

Hayi looked towards the gates and saw the famous Jo twins coolly making their way inside the school. They were seen being followed by many of their fan girls. Some of their fan girls tried their hardest to grab their attention by touching their upper body. She cringed at the sight of that. How can they let those girls touch them freely like that? she thought, as they made their way closer to them.

“Their coming over here Hayi,” Jimin panicked, hiding behind her.

Hayi rolled her eyes and hissed, “For your information Jimin, they’re not coming over here. Now, quit hiding behind me and let’s get going to class before we’re late.”

Jimin squeezed her shoulders and squealed, “Wah! Here they come!”

Feeling annoyed, she brushed her hands off and turned around, “Park Jimin! The Jo twins are not walking towards us. They’re going to walk passed us like every morning with their nose stuck up in the air. , who do they think they are anyway? F2? There are hotter guys in this school besides them.”

“Says who?” a deep voice asked from behind.

Oops she thought, slowly turning around only to find one of the Jo twin standing in front of her with a frown on his face.

Hayi cleared , “Says me.”

“H-Hello Kwangmin oppa,” Jimin shyly stuttered. She nudged her best friend and hissed, “Say hello Hayi .”

Hayi frowned at her best friend, “Why should I? He didn’t greet me. Why should I greet him first?”

Kwangmin smirked, “Feisty. My type of girl. I like it.”

“I’m so sorry that my best friend is being rude for not greeting you Kwangmin oppa,” Jimin quickly said, pinching her best friend by the arm.

“Ouch! Yah! What was that for?” Hayi cried, rubbing her shoulder.

Kwangmin chuckled, “Your friend is right. Where are your manners?”

“I have manners!” Hayi snapped.

“Then greet me,” he smirked.

“In your dreams. I’d rather greet your twin,” she said, glaring at him with her cold eyes.

He tilted his head to the side and chuckled, “My twin huh? You must like him, right?”

Hayi rolled her eyes, “For your information Mr. Jo, I’m not interested in him.”

“Perhaps, you might be interested in me then, huh?” he asked, hoping that she would say yes.

She laughed out loud, “You wish.”

“Hayi! Be nice!” Jimin whispered.

“Why are we still standing here Jimin? I don’t know about you, but I’m heading off to class,” she said, walking away from them.

“I’m so sorry again about my friend Kwangmin oppa. Please forgive her,” Jimin said, quickly following her best friend.

What an interesting girl he thought, watching them walk away.

“Kwangmin, why are standing here? I thought you wanted to get breakfast?” his twin brother Youngmin asked, sounding annoyed. “I’m hungry and I want to get rid of these girls. Gosh, I can’t go anywhere without being followed.”

“Chill out bro,” he said, finally turning around to look at him. “You should learn how to adjust to this since we’re going to be celebrities soon.”

Youngmin rolled his eyes at his twin and playfully punched him on his shoulder, “Wait until they start stalking us. We’ll never get our privacy.”

“Whatever,” he said. “By the way, do you know a girl name Hayi?”

“Hayi? What’s her last name? Lee? Kim? Park? Kwon? Han?” Youngmin asked.

Kwangmin sighed, “I don’t know her last name.”

His twin smiled, “Why do you want to know her last name then? Do you like her?”

“No!” he cried. “I overheard her saying that you and I were going to walk past her and her best friend with our nose stuck up in the air. That pissed me off. Who is she to judge us? We’re nothing like that at all!”

“You mean, I’M nothing like that. You, on the other hand," Youngmin started to say but got cut off by his twin brother, “I’m not stuck up!”

“Sure, you’re not,” his twin brother teased.

“Shut up,” he hissed. “I’m leaving. You can eat breakfast by yourself.” With that, he stormed away from his brother.

Youngmin laughed out loud and shouted, “See you in class!”

“Whatever!” he shouted, waving good bye to his twin without turning around.

(Lunch)

“What the hell are you doing?” Hayi asked, looking confused as she watched her best friend wipe her lips carefully with a neat napkin.

“I’m wiping my lips,” Jimin replied, ignoring Hayi who seemed to think that she had gone mad.

Hayi rolled her eyes and giggled, “You’re acting like a British woman right now.” She leaned in closer and whispered, “Who are you eye balling now?”

Jimin turned red and playfully pushed her face away with her right hand, “Lee Hayi! I’m not eye balling anyone. For your information, Kwangmin has been EYE BALLING me. He’s been staring at me for the past twenty minutes now. He’s sitting two tables in front of us. I think he likes me!”

Hayi raised her eyebrow and sadly shook her head, “For the love of god Jimin! Are you freaking serious right now? For all we know, he may be staring at those ty girls sitting behind us.” She didn’t bother to look at Kwangmin and went back to eating her food. “It’s all in your head. You do know that, right?”

“Shut it Hayi,” Jimin growled, flipping her long shiny blonde hair from her shoulder. “Don’t ruined this moment for me.”

“I’d rather have Youngmin stare at you instead of Kwangmin,” Hayi said, concentrating on her food.

“Why?” Jimin asked, turning to look at her.

“He seems a lot nicer. And, he has blonde hair too. You guys would totally match each other,” she replied.

“Do you think so?”

“I know so,” Hayi said, with a smile. As much as she disliked the Jo twins, she knew her best friend was head over heels over them. Seriously, what is so special about the Jo twins?

“Omo! He’s coming over here!” Jimin squealed, accidently knocking Hayi’s food tray off the table.

“Jimin!” Hayi yelled, quickly bending down to pick up her food. She glared at her best friend as she didn’t bother to apologize or offer to help her pick up the mess that she made.

“Hello girls,” Kwangmin greeted.

“Hello Kwangmin oppa,” Jimin greeted back, not forgetting to bat her long beautiful eye lashes at him.

Ignoring her friend, Kwangmin bent down and helped Hayi picked her food up. He purposely leaned his face closer to her and said, “Let me help you.”

Hayi quickly backed away from him and snarled, “I don’t need your help.”

“Sure you do,” he said, as he purposely brushed his hand over hers.

Hayi blushed at his sudden skin ship and stood up, “Yah!”

He looked up at her and smiled innocently, “Is there something wrong Hayi?”

“You did that on purpose!” Hayi cried, glaring at him.

Kwangmin stood up and flashed his most handsome smile at her, “I did what on purpose princess?” He stepped closer to her to closed the gap between them.

“That’s not my name! My name is Hayi!” Hayi shouted, feeling annoyed that he was invading her bubble.

“You have crumbs on your lips Hayi. Here, let me help you remove them,” he said, ignoring her rants. Before she could step back from him, he quickly caged her into his arms and brushed some cookie crumbs off the side of her cherry red lips.

“Kwangmin is hugging Lee Hayi!” a few girls squealed with jealousy.

“Gosh, she’s so lucky!”

“Is he confessing to her?”

“How the hell did she managed to capture his heart?”

“Out of all the girls in this entire school, why her?”

Hayi’s face turned red as she tried to escape from his embrace, “Yah! Let me go!” The harder she tried to push him away, the harder he gripped on to her. God damn! For a skinny boy like him, he is sure strong!

Kwangmin smirked as she struggled to free herself from him. Honestly, he was quite enjoying their little skin ship together. Normally when he hugged girls, he didn’t feel any sparks. However, it was completely different when he hugged Hayi. There were sparks exploding throughout his entire body. With her petite size, she fitted perfectly in his arms. His heart started to beat faster as he stared down at her chubby chipmunk face. He was drowning into her big brown chocolate eyes. Beautiful he thought, leaning his forehead against hers.

“W-What are you doing?” Hayi stuttered, as his forehead touched hers.

“You’re really beautiful,” he whispered.

Hayi blushed at his compliment. She felt his arms make his way down to her waist and pushed her body against his chest. She threatened, “If you don’t let me go this instance, I’m going to…”

“Kiss me?” he finished for her, making her eyes widen in horror.

“Kwangmin, what are you doing?” a familiar voice asked from behind.

What a great way to ruined the moment Kwangmin thought, letting Hayi go. He turned his head around and glared at his twin brother.

Youngmin gave Hayi a 90-degree bow, “Forgive my stupid brother for touching you like that.”

“Excuse me?!” Kwangmin shouted, clearly pissed off that his twin brother would say something like that in public. There were many students gathering around them right now wondering what the chaos was all about.

Youngmin walked up to his twin brother and grabbed him into a tight headlock, “Yah, where are your manners? You know better not to touch a woman who doesn’t want to be touched.”

“Let…me…go!” Kwangmin cried, struggling to free himself.

That’s right. Squeeze his head a little harder she thought, not forgetting to mentally thank his twin brother for saving her.

“Should I let him go?” Youngmin asked, looking at Hayi for her approval.

She chuckled, “Yeah, you better let him go before he passes out.”

“Yah! You ruined my hair!” Kwangmin shouted, quickly adjusting his hair as soon as his twin let him go. He immediately laid his eyes on Hayi as Youngmin stepped in front of her.

Kwangmin frowned at his twin, “What do you think you’re doing?”

Youngmin smirked and casually replied, “Protecting this pretty girl from you.”

“Yah! I saw her first. She’s mine!” Kwangmin blurted out. Oops he thought. He shouldn’t have said that.

Hayi glared at him, “The hell I’m yours! You must be crazy!”

Youngmin quickly gestured Jimin to come by him because they were attracting way too much attention.

“M-Me?” Jimin stuttered, pointing her finger to herself.

He smiled and nodded his head yes. “Please come and get your friend.”

“Oh, sure. No problem,” Jimin said. She quickly stood up from her chair and made her way towards Hayi. Grabbing her by the arm, she said, “Let’s go Hayi.”

Kwangmin pouted as he watched Hayi’s friend dragged her away from them. He wasn’t done teasing her yet and his stupid brother had to ruined everything.

Youngmin stepped closer to him and whispered, “How many times do I have to remind you that you need to maintain your image at school? What the were you thinking hugging that girl like that? Our agency strictly said not to date anyone! There are going to be rumors now.”

Feeling super annoyed by his twin, he rolled his eyes and walked away from him. As much as he loved his twin, there were times when he wished he could punch him in face…like right now.

“Yah! Come back here! I’m not done talking to you!” Youngmin shouted.

“I am,” Kwangmin said. “I don’t want to be lectured by you right now. See you later.”

Youngmin rubbed his temple and sighed. She likes someone else little brother. You’re wasting your time.

(After school)

“How late are you staying?” Hanbin asked, twirling his cap on his head. They were the only ones left in the music room.

Hayi picked her music sheets up from the table and replied, “An hour. Why?”

“Just wondering. Do you want me to stay with you? I mean, it’s going to get pretty dark after you’re done practicing and I know how much of a scaredy-cat you are,” Hanbin teased, earning a light smack on his chest from her.

“I’m not a scaredy-cat,” Hayi said, puffing her chubby cheeks. So, what if I’m afraid of the dark? Everyone is afraid of something she thought.

Hanbin couldn’t resist her cuteness as he pinched her cheeks and suggested, “How about this? I’ll be back in an hour to walk you home. Is that okay with you?”

She raised her left eye brow, “Why not just stay here with me?”

“I can’t. I need to run some errands for my dad. I’ll be back as soon as I can,” Hanbin promised, lightly pinching her nose.

Hayi cutely pouted and nodded her head, “Fine.”

Hanbin ruffled her hair and joked, “Don’t miss me too much.”

She rolled her eyes and lightly pushed him away, “Get out of here already.”

He winked at her and stood up from his chair, “Alright, alright, alright. I’m going. If you need anything, call me, okay?”

“Okay,” Hayi said, waving good-bye to him. As soon as he left the room, she started humming her favorite song by Babyface. She didn’t have a nice and smooth voice like the other girls. According to her teacher, her voice was too husky. Because of her husky voice, she always got stuck singing the low keys.

Hanbin was the only one in their class that thought her husky voice was unique. Although they only had music class together, they became really good friends. Hanbin was a rapper; whereas Hayi was more of a singer. They both loved to compose music, but Hanbin was a better composer because he had been composing since he was seven. They spent so much time together that they were often mistaken as boyfriend and girlfriend.

Honestly, she really wished that they were dating. He was everything she wanted in a guy. He may not be as handsome as the Jo twins, but in her eyes, she thought Hanbin was the most attractive boy in their school. She stood up from her chair, grabbed the microphone off the table and started singing out loud.

Every Time I Close My Eyes

 

Boy, it's been a long, long time coming yes it has

But I, I know that it's been worth the wait yeah

Yeah

It feels like springtime in winter

It feels like Christmas in June

It feels like heaven has opened up its gates for me and you yeah

 

And every time I close my eyes

I thank the lord that I've got you (That I've got you) yeah

And you've got me too (You've got me too)

And every time I think of it, I pinch myself cause

I don't believe it's true yeah

That someone like you loves me too yeah

 

Eyy, yeah yea baby yeah

 

Ooh oh boy, I think that you're truly something, yes you are, yes

And you're, you're every bit of a dream come true yes you are, yes

With you baby, (With you baby) it never rains and it's no wonder

The sun always shines when I'm near you

It's just a blessing that I have found somebody like you

 

And every time I close my eyes

I thank the lord that I've got you (That I've got you) yeah

And you've got me too (You've got me too)

And every time I think of it, I pinch myself cause

I don't believe it's true yeah (Oh baby)

That someone like you loves me too yeah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter