chapter 9

Broke Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jimin, i don't know when will you come back. i'm leaving this place. you may won't see me when you're back. but, i might be back to get my stuffs since i couldn't bring them all with me. once i done, i'll give my spare key to you and you can change the passcode. 
but jimin.. when i get hard time, can i come here? just for a day or maybe just few hours. this place is so comfort, this place give me a lot of strenght. allow me to come here again?
thanks and sorry for everything, jimin.

yoongi.

 


jimin found it on a desk in his bed room. he's looking around, it's empty. no more yoongi there. he's not sure if he should happy or sad, the one thing he know is, the place feels empty. yoongi wasn't really make the place noisy, but he was make this place alive only with his presence. somehow he misses yoongi, he misses their silly conversation, he misses the older's touch. he misses his everything.

"hyung, the food is ready!" jungkook shouted from dinning room, jimin still lost on his thought of yoongi. he's kind of in urge to call yoongi, he really wanted to yoongi come back, but he couldn't. "hyung, come here before the food become cold" jungkook shouted again. this time jimin replied with 'okay' before he gone to dining room.

"hyung? what's wrong?" jimin looks muse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter