chapter 41 - final chapter

Broke Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

so, the day has come.

the promise rings has been replaced by wedding rings, the real wedding rings. they're an official couple now, official not only by statement but by law, not only by 'i love you' but marriage.

from all people whose coming, there's an unexpected couple seen at their party. it's taehyung and jungkook. "how come?" yoongi whispered on jimin, "hyung.. duh. you gave jungkook his phone number, don't you remember it?", "it's true.. but i didn't expect he would contact taehyung for real..", "why? are you jealous looking at them together?" yoongi grinned, jimin pissed. he slapped his husband like very hard right on the make yoongi groaned. it's hurt, but he liked it, jimin's jealousy is one of his favourite part of jimin.

yoongi and jimin approached jungkook who left alone, "where's taehyung?", "rest room". jimin asked how they get together and jungkook explained since from the start. few days before jungkook boarded, he called taehyung, tell him that he's yoongi and jimin's friend. the day before his flight he asked taehyung if he could pick him up at the airport since he went alone and taehyung agreed. after that day, they became closer. "are you dating him?" jimin curious, jungkook shook his head. but he's admitted that he interested at taehyung, just, he could feel that taehyung liked someone else. "he's probably still liking you, hyung" yoongi just smiled. he didn't know how to respond jungkook, and short after, taehyung came back with his huge smile. 

"you looks so good, tae"
"i am. haha. why? are you regrets marry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter