chapter 38

Broke Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yoongi kept thinking about his feelings towards jimin. he kept thinking about what have taehyung said before. he knew there's something inside him wanting jimin, but he's not sure. it's been a while since he feel it, since last time he fall in love.

although he's never losing his love for jimin, now he's not sure about it. does he still loves jimin or not, does his love for jimin still as much as before. does he still capable to be jimin's boyfriend.

but he wanted to.

there's silence between them, both of them seems doesn't know what to say to each other. especially yoongi, he think it's awkward to come seeing jimin again by himself. 

jimin keep smiling, shyly looking at yoongi. like an elementary school student met his crush, he's blushing hard. he's never thought that he could be this shy since they've met several times and he was never felt this shy.

they're sitting side by side with 40 inches distance, jimin wants to move closer but his body seems freezing. yoongi take a look to his side, he couldn't help but smile too. "we're definitely insane" they both laughs at yoongi's statement, thinking how silly they are. jimin dared himself to move closer and hold yoongi's hand. it's for few minutes, he's holding yoongi's hand tightly before he's leaning closer, only 1 inch gap between their lips. jimin like he's in urge to kiss the latter's lips, but he's afraid yoongi might not allow him to kiss that lips.

but the reality seems on jimin's side.

it's yoongi whose moved, it's yoongi whose pursued jimin's lips. he missed to kiss his plump lips, to feel the softness of his lip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter